Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
(a) They are creepy.
(b) They are fantastic.
(c) They are too detailed.
(d) They are not detailed enough.
2. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that no one can see through it.
(b) So the monster won't come out.
(c) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(d) So that his fingerprints won't show.
3. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
4. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) Her blood was drained.
(b) She was tied to a cross.
(c) She had been tortured.
(d) Her head was removed.
5. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
2. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
3. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
5. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)