|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
(a) Caring about small, cruel people.
(b) Not completing his task.
(c) Not listening to Nail Bunny's warnings.
(d) Letting the monster escape.
2. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
(a) He can't care for those who mistreat others.
(b) He was simply born that way.
(c) He doesn't know why he feels that way.
(d) His parents' abuse made him unable to feel much of anything.
3. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(a) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
4. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Cannibalizing his victims.
(b) Killing and raping a young woman.
(c) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(d) Robbing a bank.
5. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) He is missing his favorite television show.
(b) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(c) There is no money in the register.
(d) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Elize?
2. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
3. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
4. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
5. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)