|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(a) Writing in his diary.
(b) Writing songs.
(c) Playing guitar.
2. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
(a) Because he tells the man his name.
(b) Because he is crying.
(c) Because he doesn't do what the man asks him to do.
(d) Because he refuses to go with the man.
3. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
(a) Senor Satan.
4. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
(a) Johnny must not be capable of having interpersonal relationships.
(b) Johnny must be afraid of committing to another person.
(c) Johnny must be even more insane than either of them originally thought.
(d) Johnny must prefer his current situation to happiness.
5. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He needs more blood for the wall.
(b) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(c) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(d) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
2. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
3. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
4. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
5. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)