|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
(a) Because he refuses to go with the man.
(b) Because he is crying.
(c) Because he doesn't do what the man asks him to do.
(d) Because he tells the man his name.
2. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
(a) They are trying to manipulate him.
(b) They are his best friends, and he should trust them.
(c) They don't understand him the way Nail Bunny does.
(d) They are planning to kill him.
3. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
(a) Reuniting with loved ones.
(b) Talking and mingling.
(c) Sitting still and silent.
(d) Doing whatever they enjoyed in life.
4. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
(b) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(c) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
(d) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
5. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
(a) He asks Johnny some questions about what he reads.
(b) He vomits.
(c) He is speechless.
(d) He slaps Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
2. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
3. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
4. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
5. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)