|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(b) He is frightened.
(c) He flies into a rage.
(d) He laughs with her.
2. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(b) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(c) Because the man tries to fight back.
(d) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
3. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(b) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(c) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
(d) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
4. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
(a) They think there is a giant eyeball in the sky that is always watching them.
(b) People can act however they want in Hell, and this is what they chose.
(c) The Devil forces people into certain roles, to keep up appearances.
(d) It is the way they acted when they were alive.
5. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(b) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(c) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(d) Improving the town's infrastructure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
2. What effect do humans have on the planet, according to the Devil?
3. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
4. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
5. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)