|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
(a) It refers to a character who has not yet been introduced.
(b) Happy Noodle Boy and Johnny are in the same strip.
(c) It is drawn in a different style than the others.
(d) It takes place when Johnny is still alive.
2. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
(a) God is just temperamental, and Johnny caught him on a bad day.
(b) God simply didn't want to talk to Johnny, and was making excuses.
(c) Of course God didn't answer, because to question God is blasphemy.
(d) God wouldn't answer Johnny because he belonged in Hell.
3. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
(a) Their role in the world and society.
(b) The impact their actions have on others.
(c) The insignificance of their actions.
(d) The futility of apologies.
4. What does Johnny write, at the end of Part 5?
(a) He is glad to be dying, because he will finally know the truth about the human condition.
(b) He is afraid to die, because he knows he will be judged for the things he has done.
(c) He wishes he had the opportunity to finish his work.
(d) Screaming, crying and praying to be released don't work.
5. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
(a) He says he is still tired from creating the universe, and needs to sleep.
(b) He answers Johnny's questions with more questions.
(c) He tells Johnny that Johnny will get his answers when the time is right.
(d) He ignores Johnny, and doesn't respond at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
2. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
3. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
4. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
5. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)