|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
(b) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(c) He rips the head off of it.
(d) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
2. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When it is too gory and intense.
(b) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(c) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(d) When those watching it are idiots.
3. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) Her head was removed.
(b) Her blood was drained.
(c) She was tied to a cross.
(d) She had been tortured.
4. Who is Elize?
(a) One of the gatekeepers.
(b) Johnny's tour guide in Heaven.
(c) God's secretary.
(d) One of Johnny's former victims.
5. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
(a) With a nail, on the floor.
(b) With a marker, on the wall.
(c) With someone else's blood.
(d) With his own blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
2. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
3. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
4. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
5. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)