|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(b) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(c) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(d) He needs more blood for the wall.
2. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
(a) They're wearing expensive boots.
(b) They tried to trip him once.
(c) They laughed at him once.
(d) They are too submissive when people make fun of them.
3. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(b) It is futile, in most cases.
(c) It is a very negative force.
(d) It must be exercised with great caution.
4. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
(a) Turn himself in to the police.
(b) Try to see things from his victims' point of view.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Seek professional help.
5. What is Squee's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
2. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
3. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
4. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
5. What is Johnny's house number?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)