|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(b) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(c) When those watching it are idiots.
(d) When it is too gory and intense.
2. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(b) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(c) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(d) It shocks the person who rings it.
3. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) Her blood was drained.
(b) She was tied to a cross.
(c) Her head was removed.
(d) She had been tortured.
4. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Lock his window.
(b) Speak to his parents.
(c) Leave his teddy bear alone.
(d) Sleep without a nightlight.
5. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(c) Mr. Eff.
(d) Burger Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
2. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
3. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
4. What does the gatekeeper read?
5. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)