|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(b) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(c) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(d) Because the man tries to fight back.
2. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(b) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(c) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
(d) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
3. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
(a) Death and the afterlife.
(b) The people who have hurt him in the past.
(c) People who will disappoint him.
(d) His own wants and desires.
4. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) He loses his mother at the mall.
(b) He loses his teddy bear.
(c) He gets beat up at school.
(d) He almost gets hit by a car.
5. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(d) Mister Boo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
2. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
3. What does the gatekeeper read?
4. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
5. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)