|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
(a) To make people think twice about their actions by punishing those who didn't.
(b) He was supposed to rid the world of cruel people who contributed to its degeneration.
(c) He was supposed to act as an anchor to stabilize the harmful residue left by humans.
(d) To remind people of their mortality.
2. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
(b) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(c) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(d) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
3. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
4. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Edgar Vargas.
(b) Edward Vallas.
(c) Ethan Vasquez.
(d) Eddie Vandermeer.
5. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(b) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
(c) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(d) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
2. Who is Devi?
3. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
4. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
5. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)