|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) He gets beat up at school.
(b) He loses his teddy bear.
(c) He almost gets hit by a car.
(d) He loses his mother at the mall.
2. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
(a) Relationships between people.
(b) Nothing; it is indefinable.
(c) Daytime talk shows.
(d) The ability to think logically.
3. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
(a) The moves she learned the week before.
(b) Her mysterious look.
(c) An air of aloofness and apathy.
(d) Making polite conversation with others.
4. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(b) It is the number of heaven.
(c) It is the number of the beast.
(d) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
5. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) He tells her she is braver than most of his victims.
(b) He tells her that she is a lot like him.
(c) He tells her she is beautiful.
(d) He tells her that she is very intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
2. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
3. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
4. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
5. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)