|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(b) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(c) He needs more blood for the wall.
(d) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
2. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
(b) A coffee shop.
(d) His house.
3. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
(a) He falls down the stairs.
(b) D-Boy tried to kill him.
(c) He cut his hand on a can of Spaghettios.
(d) One of his victims bit him.
4. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
(a) He thinks there is a monster in his closet.
(b) He is having nightmares.
(c) His father is angry at him.
(d) He hears noises outside his bedroom window.
5. What is Squee's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
2. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
3. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
4. What does the gatekeeper read?
5. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)