|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
(a) Because he refuses to go with the man.
(b) Because he is crying.
(c) Because he tells the man his name.
(d) Because he doesn't do what the man asks him to do.
2. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) No one knew him in this area.
(b) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(c) There were some torture devices already installed.
(d) There were lots of potential victims here.
3. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) How he became a rampant killer.
(b) Why he is so afraid of the monster behind the wall.
(c) Why people enter into relationships with others.
(d) Why people always ridicule him.
4. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
(a) Johnny kills them.
(b) They are crushed when the house implodes.
(c) They are burned alive.
(d) They are destroyed by the monster.
5. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(b) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(c) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(d) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
2. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
3. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
4. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
5. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)