|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) There were some torture devices already installed.
(b) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(c) No one knew him in this area.
(d) There were lots of potential victims here.
2. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
(a) They are trying to manipulate him.
(b) They don't understand him the way Nail Bunny does.
(c) They are planning to kill him.
(d) They are his best friends, and he should trust them.
3. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
(b) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(c) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(d) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
4. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) He learns how to fly the ship.
(b) They drop him back to Earth.
(c) He goes back to their planet with them.
(d) They perform experiments on him.
5. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A wooden stake.
(b) A pocketknife.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
2. Who is Anne Gwish?
3. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
4. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
5. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)