|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) Johnny's alter-ego.
(b) Squee's teddy bear.
(c) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(d) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
2. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(b) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(c) The person had offended Johnny before.
(d) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
3. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
(a) At the woman's house, opening their mail.
(b) Having dinner at a restaurant.
(c) Strapped into chairs, in Johnny's house.
(d) Sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee.
4. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
(a) Johnny kills them.
(b) They are burned alive.
(c) They are destroyed by the monster.
(d) They are crushed when the house implodes.
5. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(b) It is the number of the beast.
(c) It is the number of heaven.
(d) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
2. Who is Devi?
3. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
4. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
5. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)