|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(b) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(c) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
(d) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
2. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
(b) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
(c) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
(d) To torture her before he kills her.
3. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(b) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(c) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(d) It shocks the person who rings it.
4. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
(a) They are not physically there; they are only figments of his imagination.
(b) They are really just facets of his own personality.
(c) They are the ones who convince him to do terrible things.
(d) They have become self-aware, and are getting stronger.
5. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
(a) He is clearly insane, and she is afraid of what he will do.
(b) He comes through the floor, and she doesn't know who or what he is.
(c) He is disfigured and bloody.
(d) He appears to be working with Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
2. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
3. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
4. Who is Elize?
5. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)