|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
(a) His father is angry at him.
(b) He is having nightmares.
(c) He hears noises outside his bedroom window.
(d) He thinks there is a monster in his closet.
2. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
(b) They make him think about his actions.
(c) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(d) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
3. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
(b) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
(c) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
(d) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
4. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(c) Nail Bunny.
5. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
(a) They are really just facets of his own personality.
(b) They are not physically there; they are only figments of his imagination.
(c) They have become self-aware, and are getting stronger.
(d) They are the ones who convince him to do terrible things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
2. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
3. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
4. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
5. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)