|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Where does Anne go once per week?
(a) A belly-dancing class.
(b) Night school.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) A cemetery.
3. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(b) There is no money in the register.
(c) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(d) He is missing his favorite television show.
4. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(b) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(c) It shocks the person who rings it.
(d) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
5. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
(a) It whispers to him at night.
(b) He keeps killing it, and it keeps coming back.
(c) It tries to foil his plans for his victims.
(d) It is devoid of emotion, as he would like to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
2. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
3. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
4. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
5. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)