|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) To borrow his phone.
(c) The time.
(d) Some change.
2. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Eddie Vandermeer.
(b) Ethan Vasquez.
(c) Edward Vallas.
(d) Edgar Vargas.
3. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
(a) People can act however they want in Hell, and this is what they chose.
(b) The Devil forces people into certain roles, to keep up appearances.
(c) They think there is a giant eyeball in the sky that is always watching them.
(d) It is the way they acted when they were alive.
4. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He can't deal with his emotions.
(b) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(c) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
(d) He is afraid she will kill him.
5. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
2. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
3. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
4. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
5. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)