|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(b) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(c) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(d) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
2. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) A mass of tentacles.
(b) A carnivorous plant.
(c) An amorphous blob.
(d) A dragon.
3. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A pen.
(c) A pocketknife.
(d) A wooden stake.
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) Squee's teddy bear.
(b) Johnny's alter-ego.
(c) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(d) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
5. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
(b) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
(c) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
(d) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
2. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
3. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
4. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
5. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)