|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
(a) Try to see things from his victims' point of view.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Seek professional help.
(d) Turn himself in to the police.
2. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a popsicle stick.
(b) With a letter opener.
(c) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(d) With a ball-point pen.
3. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(b) So the monster won't come out.
(c) So that no one can see through it.
(d) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) Johnny's alter-ego.
(b) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(c) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(d) Squee's teddy bear.
5. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) He goes back to their planet with them.
(b) He learns how to fly the ship.
(c) They perform experiments on him.
(d) They drop him back to Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
2. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
3. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
4. What is Squee's real name?
5. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)