|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(c) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
2. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A pocketknife.
(b) A wooden stake.
(c) A pen.
(d) A pencil.
3. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He believes that he cannot be killed.
(b) He is depressed and already wants to die.
(c) He believes in God and Heaven.
(d) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
4. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When those watching it are idiots.
(b) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(c) When it is too gory and intense.
(d) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
5. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He rips the head off of it.
(b) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(c) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
(d) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
2. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
3. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
4. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
5. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)