|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Eddie Vandermeer.
(b) Edward Vallas.
(c) Ethan Vasquez.
(d) Edgar Vargas.
2. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) There is no money in the register.
(b) He is missing his favorite television show.
(c) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(d) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
3. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He tells his parents.
(b) He stops and asks him a question.
(c) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
(d) He screams and runs.
4. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A wooden stake.
(b) A pen.
(c) A pocketknife.
(d) A pencil.
5. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) He fell off of his bike.
(b) He cut himself on broken glass.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) His last victim fought back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
2. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
3. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
4. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
5. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)