|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(b) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(c) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(d) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
2. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(b) His bedroom window is broken.
(c) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(d) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
3. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) He tells her that she is very intelligent.
(b) He tells her that she is a lot like him.
(c) He tells her she is beautiful.
(d) He tells her she is braver than most of his victims.
4. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(a) Johnny C.
5. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(b) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
(c) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
(d) They make him think about his actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
2. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
3. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
5. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)