|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(b) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(c) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(d) Starting a neighborhood watch.
2. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Wearing earplugs.
(b) Cutting out their tongues.
(c) Gagging them.
(d) Listening to loud music.
3. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He is afraid she will kill him.
(b) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
(c) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(d) He can't deal with his emotions.
4. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A pen.
(c) A pocketknife.
(d) A wooden stake.
5. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(b) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
(c) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(d) The person had offended Johnny before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character to be introduced?
2. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
3. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
4. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
5. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)