|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(b) He is missing his favorite television show.
(c) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(d) There is no money in the register.
2. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
(b) It is the number of heaven.
(c) It is the number of the beast.
(d) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
3. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Lock his window.
(b) Speak to his parents.
(c) Leave his teddy bear alone.
(d) Sleep without a nightlight.
4. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) He fell off of his bike.
(b) He was hit by a car.
(c) His last victim fought back.
(d) He cut himself on broken glass.
5. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(b) Squee's teddy bear.
(c) Johnny's alter-ego.
(d) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
2. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
3. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
4. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)