|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He is a vampire.
(b) He had a bad childhood.
(c) He is in some sort of a cult.
(d) He is a young, Caucasian male.
2. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(c) Happy Noodle Boy.
3. What is Johnny's house number?
4. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Cutting out their tongues.
(b) Gagging them.
(c) Wearing earplugs.
(d) Listening to loud music.
5. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) He is missing his favorite television show.
(b) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(c) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(d) There is no money in the register.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
3. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
4. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
5. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)