|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His bedroom window is broken.
(b) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(c) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(d) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(b) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(c) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(d) He needs more blood for the wall.
3. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(b) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(c) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(d) It shocks the person who rings it.
4. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Wearing earplugs.
(b) Gagging them.
(c) Cutting out their tongues.
(d) Listening to loud music.
5. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(c) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
2. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
3. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
4. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
5. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)