|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(a) Mister Boo.
2. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(b) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
(c) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(d) Because the store is closing.
3. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
(b) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(c) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
(d) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
4. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
(a) He hears noises outside his bedroom window.
(b) He thinks there is a monster in his closet.
(c) His father is angry at him.
(d) He is having nightmares.
5. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why he hears voices in his head.
(b) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(c) Why people are so unpleasant.
(d) Why there is no justice in the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
2. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
3. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
4. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
5. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)