|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(b) Why there is no justice in the world.
(c) Why people are so unpleasant.
(d) Why he hears voices in his head.
2. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
(b) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
(c) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
(d) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
3. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a popsicle stick.
(b) With a ball-point pen.
(c) With a letter opener.
(d) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
4. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is too compassionate.
(b) He is ugly on the inside.
(c) He is not meant for this world.
(d) He wonders what is wrong with him.
5. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To torture her before he kills her.
(b) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
(c) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
(d) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
2. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
3. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
4. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
5. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)