|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is not meant for this world.
(b) He is too compassionate.
(c) He is ugly on the inside.
(d) He wonders what is wrong with him.
2. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(b) Why there is no justice in the world.
(c) Why he hears voices in his head.
(d) Why people are so unpleasant.
3. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
(a) Turn himself in to the police.
(b) Try to see things from his victims' point of view.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Seek professional help.
4. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Yells at him more.
(c) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(d) Throws him out the window.
5. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(b) It shocks the person who rings it.
(c) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(d) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
2. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
3. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
4. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
5. What is Johnny's house number?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)