|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(b) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(c) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(d) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
2. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
(a) They are not detailed enough.
(b) They are creepy.
(c) They are fantastic.
(d) They are too detailed.
3. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why there is no justice in the world.
(b) Why he hears voices in his head.
(c) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(d) Why people are so unpleasant.
4. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
5. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a letter opener.
(b) With a popsicle stick.
(c) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(d) With a ball-point pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
2. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
3. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
4. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
5. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)