|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(b) Johnny C.
2. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She was tied to a cross.
(b) She had been tortured.
(c) Her blood was drained.
(d) Her head was removed.
3. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(b) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(c) So that no one can see through it.
(d) So the monster won't come out.
4. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
(a) They are true.
(b) They are lies.
(c) They are revelatory.
(d) They are nonsensical.
5. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the store is closing.
(b) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
(c) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(d) Because the clerk laughs at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
2. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
3. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)