|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He screams and runs.
(b) He tells his parents.
(c) He stops and asks him a question.
(d) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
2. Who is Devi?
(a) Johnny's love interest.
(b) Johnny's therapist.
(c) Johnny's long-lost sister.
(d) Johnny's best friend.
3. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(b) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(c) There is no money in the register.
(d) He is missing his favorite television show.
4. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
(a) Turn himself in to the police.
(b) Try to see things from his victims' point of view.
(c) Seek professional help.
(d) Kill himself.
5. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(b) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(c) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(d) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
2. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
3. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
4. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
5. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)