|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Throws him out the window.
(b) Laughs at him.
(c) Yells at him more.
(d) Leaves him on the living room floor.
2. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(b) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(c) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(d) Improving the town's infrastructure.
3. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(b) Because the store is closing.
(c) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(d) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
4. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Castrate him.
(b) Burn his house down.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Burn him alive.
5. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
(b) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
(c) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(d) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
2. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
3. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
4. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
5. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)