|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a letter opener.
(b) With a popsicle stick.
(c) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(d) With a ball-point pen.
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They helped to cause their own demise.
(b) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(c) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(d) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
3. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that no one can see through it.
(b) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(c) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(d) So the monster won't come out.
4. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It shocks the person who rings it.
(b) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(c) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(d) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
2. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
3. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
4. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
5. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)