|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a popsicle stick.
(b) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(c) With a ball-point pen.
(d) With a letter opener.
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(b) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(c) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(d) He needs more blood for the wall.
3. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(b) There is no money in the register.
(c) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(d) He is missing his favorite television show.
4. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) The convenience store.
(d) The gas station.
5. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(b) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(c) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(d) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
2. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
3. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
4. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
5. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)