|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He believes that he cannot be killed.
(b) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
(c) He believes in God and Heaven.
(d) He is depressed and already wants to die.
2. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A wooden stake.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A pocketknife.
(d) A pen.
3. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(b) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(c) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(d) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
4. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
5. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
(b) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
(c) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(d) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
2. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
3. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)