|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He is afraid she will kill him.
(b) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
(c) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(d) He can't deal with his emotions.
2. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(b) A chihuahua.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The President.
3. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(b) There is no money in the register.
(c) He is missing his favorite television show.
(d) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
4. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(b) There were lots of potential victims here.
(c) There were some torture devices already installed.
(d) No one knew him in this area.
5. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
(a) His parents' abuse made him unable to feel much of anything.
(b) He can't care for those who mistreat others.
(c) He was simply born that way.
(d) He doesn't know why he feels that way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
3. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
4. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)