|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(b) Johnny C.
2. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(b) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(c) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(d) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
3. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
4. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(b) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
(c) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(d) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
5. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(b) She is killed.
(c) She feigns death, then runs away.
(d) She is rescued by the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
2. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
3. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
4. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
5. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)