|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(b) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(c) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(d) His bedroom window is broken.
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(b) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(c) He needs more blood for the wall.
(d) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
3. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
4. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(a) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
5. What is Johnny's house number?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
2. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
3. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
4. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
5. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)