|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(c) He flies into a rage.
(d) He laughs with her.
2. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
(b) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(c) They make him think about his actions.
(d) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
3. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) They perform experiments on him.
(b) He goes back to their planet with them.
(c) They drop him back to Earth.
(d) He learns how to fly the ship.
4. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a letter opener.
(b) With a popsicle stick.
(c) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(d) With a ball-point pen.
5. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(b) There were lots of potential victims here.
(c) There were some torture devices already installed.
(d) No one knew him in this area.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
2. Who is Devi?
3. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
4. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
5. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)