|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
(a) The insignificance of their actions.
(b) Their role in the world and society.
(c) The impact their actions have on others.
(d) The futility of apologies.
2. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A dentist.
3. Who is Devi?
(a) Johnny's long-lost sister.
(b) Johnny's love interest.
(c) Johnny's best friend.
(d) Johnny's therapist.
4. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(c) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
5. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
(b) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
(c) She screams that she never wanted him.
(d) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
2. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
3. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
4. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
5. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)