|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Killing and raping a young woman.
(b) Cannibalizing his victims.
(c) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(d) Robbing a bank.
2. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(b) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(c) Because the man tries to fight back.
(d) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
3. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
(c) A Band-Aid.
4. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
(b) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
(c) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
(d) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
5. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
(b) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
(c) She screams that she never wanted him.
(d) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
2. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
3. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
4. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
5. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)