|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He believes in God and Heaven.
(b) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
(c) He is depressed and already wants to die.
(d) He believes that he cannot be killed.
2. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) His last victim fought back.
(b) He was hit by a car.
(c) He cut himself on broken glass.
(d) He fell off of his bike.
3. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
4. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(b) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(c) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(d) They helped to cause their own demise.
5. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Yells at him more.
(b) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Throws him out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
2. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
3. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
4. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
5. Why does Johnny stop momentarily during his rampage in the cafe?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)