|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
(a) They are not detailed enough.
(b) They are creepy.
(c) They are fantastic.
(d) They are too detailed.
2. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(c) Nail Bunny.
3. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(b) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(c) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(d) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
4. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(b) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(c) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(d) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
5. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Castrate him.
(c) Burn his house down.
(d) Burn him alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
2. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
3. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
4. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
5. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)