|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
(a) His teeth were crooked.
(b) He was too skinny.
(c) His parents were poor.
(d) He had bad acne.
2. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(b) He is a vegetarian.
(c) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(d) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
3. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) He tells her she is braver than most of his victims.
(b) He tells her she is beautiful.
(c) He tells her that she is a lot like him.
(d) He tells her that she is very intelligent.
4. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
(b) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
(c) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(d) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
5. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of the beast.
(b) It is the number of heaven.
(c) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(d) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
2. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
3. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
4. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
5. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)