|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(b) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(c) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(d) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
2. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(b) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(c) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(d) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
3. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A wooden stake.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A pen.
(d) A pocketknife.
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
(a) They are planning to kill him.
(b) They are trying to manipulate him.
(c) They are his best friends, and he should trust them.
(d) They don't understand him the way Nail Bunny does.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
3. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
4. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)