|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(a) Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
(a) Because he doesn't do what the man asks him to do.
(b) Because he tells the man his name.
(c) Because he is crying.
(d) Because he refuses to go with the man.
3. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
(a) The futility of apologies.
(b) The insignificance of their actions.
(c) The impact their actions have on others.
(d) Their role in the world and society.
4. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The convenience store.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The gas station.
5. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Make some friends.
(b) Change his wardrobe.
(c) Clean up his house.
(d) Go out and try to enjoy things.
Short Answer Questions
1. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
2. What is Squee's real name?
3. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
4. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
5. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)