|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) UFOs are coming.
(b) His mother is waiting for him.
(c) The man might regain consciousness.
(d) The police are closing in.
2. Why does Johnny stop momentarily during his rampage in the cafe?
(a) His CD skips.
(b) He stops to think about what he is doing.
(c) He needs a drink.
(d) He sees someone he knows.
3. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(b) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(c) He needs more blood for the wall.
(d) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
4. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
(a) The people who have hurt him in the past.
(b) People who will disappoint him.
(c) Death and the afterlife.
(d) His own wants and desires.
5. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He is depressed and already wants to die.
(b) He believes that he cannot be killed.
(c) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
(d) He believes in God and Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
2. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
3. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
4. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
5. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)