|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
2. What is Johnny's house number?
3. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
(a) Johnny must be afraid of committing to another person.
(b) Johnny must not be capable of having interpersonal relationships.
(c) Johnny must be even more insane than either of them originally thought.
(d) Johnny must prefer his current situation to happiness.
4. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) The man might regain consciousness.
(b) His mother is waiting for him.
(c) The police are closing in.
(d) UFOs are coming.
5. Why does Johnny stop momentarily during his rampage in the cafe?
(a) He stops to think about what he is doing.
(b) He sees someone he knows.
(c) His CD skips.
(d) He needs a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
2. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
3. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
4. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
5. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)