|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
(b) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
(c) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
(d) He has multiple personalities.
2. What is Johnny's house number?
3. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Make some friends.
(b) Go out and try to enjoy things.
(c) Change his wardrobe.
(d) Clean up his house.
4. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(b) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(c) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(d) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
5. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
2. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
3. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
4. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
5. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)