|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(b) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(c) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(d) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
2. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(a) Playing guitar.
(b) Writing songs.
(d) Writing in his diary.
3. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His bedroom window is broken.
(b) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(c) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(d) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
4. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(b) He is afraid she will kill him.
(c) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
(d) He can't deal with his emotions.
5. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Cannibalizing his victims.
(b) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(c) Killing and raping a young woman.
(d) Robbing a bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
2. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
3. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
4. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
5. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)