|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
2. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
(a) That he is simply a manifestation of one of Johnny's internal voices.
(b) That he is no longer an inanimate object.
(c) That he has separated himself from Johnny and taken on a personality of his own.
(d) That he was actually a pet Johnny once had.
3. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(b) Playing guitar.
(c) Writing in his diary.
(d) Writing songs.
4. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Leave his teddy bear alone.
(b) Speak to his parents.
(c) Sleep without a nightlight.
(d) Lock his window.
5. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
(a) He was a much happier person.
(b) He still did terrible things, but for different reasons.
(c) He was able to forgive others' shortcomings.
(d) He killed people, but he didn't torture them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
2. Who is Devi?
3. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
4. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
5. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)