|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
(a) They are not detailed enough.
(b) They are fantastic.
(c) They are creepy.
(d) They are too detailed.
2. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
(b) He has multiple personalities.
(c) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
(d) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
3. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(b) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(c) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(d) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
4. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
5. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The convenience store.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The bookstore.
(d) The gas station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
2. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
3. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
4. Who is the first character to be introduced?
5. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)