|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) He loses his teddy bear.
(b) He loses his mother at the mall.
(c) He gets beat up at school.
(d) He almost gets hit by a car.
2. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
(a) Their role in the world and society.
(b) The insignificance of their actions.
(c) The futility of apologies.
(d) The impact their actions have on others.
3. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
4. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(a) Mister Boo.
5. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(b) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(c) When it is too gory and intense.
(d) When those watching it are idiots.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
2. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
3. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
4. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
5. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)