|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(b) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(c) So the monster won't come out.
(d) So that no one can see through it.
2. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
(a) Strapped into chairs, in Johnny's house.
(b) Having dinner at a restaurant.
(c) Sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee.
(d) At the woman's house, opening their mail.
3. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Throws him out the window.
(b) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Yells at him more.
4. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) His last victim fought back.
(c) He fell off of his bike.
(d) He cut himself on broken glass.
5. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
3. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
4. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
5. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)