|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He is in some sort of a cult.
(b) He is a vampire.
(c) He had a bad childhood.
(d) He is a young, Caucasian male.
2. What is Squee's real name?
3. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He is afraid she will kill him.
(b) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
(c) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(d) He can't deal with his emotions.
4. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
(a) His parents' abuse made him unable to feel much of anything.
(b) He can't care for those who mistreat others.
(c) He doesn't know why he feels that way.
(d) He was simply born that way.
5. What is the couple in Part 3 talking about as they walk home from the theater?
(a) A man who sat in front of them and kept telling them to be quiet.
(b) The flaws in their relationship.
(c) The bad acting in the movie they just saw.
(d) The recent string of murders in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
2. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
3. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
4. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
5. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)