|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(b) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(c) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(d) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
2. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) He has multiple personalities.
(b) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
(c) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
(d) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
3. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To see if it still works.
(b) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
(c) To show that he can feel pain.
(d) To prove that he can't die.
4. What is Squee's real name?
5. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
(a) People who will disappoint him.
(b) The people who have hurt him in the past.
(c) Death and the afterlife.
(d) His own wants and desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
2. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
3. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
4. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
5. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)