|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
(a) A clothing boutique.
(b) A dance club.
(c) A fast-food restaurant.
(d) A bookstore.
2. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
(a) He had bad acne.
(b) His parents were poor.
(c) He was too skinny.
(d) His teeth were crooked.
3. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
(a) One of his victims bit him.
(b) He cut his hand on a can of Spaghettios.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) D-Boy tried to kill him.
4. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(b) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(c) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(d) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
5. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
(a) Violence in the media.
(b) Teen pregnancy.
(d) Internet addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
2. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
3. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
4. Who is the first character to be introduced?
5. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)