|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(b) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
(c) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(d) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
2. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(c) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
3. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) Her blood was drained.
(b) She was tied to a cross.
(c) She had been tortured.
(d) Her head was removed.
4. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
5. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The bookstore.
(b) The gas station.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The convenience store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
2. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
3. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
4. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
5. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)