|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(b) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(c) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
(d) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
2. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(b) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(c) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(d) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
3. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Speak to his parents.
(b) Lock his window.
(c) Sleep without a nightlight.
(d) Leave his teddy bear alone.
4. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(b) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(c) So that no one can see through it.
(d) So the monster won't come out.
5. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A pocketknife.
(c) A wooden stake.
(d) A pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
2. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
3. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
4. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
5. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)