|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
2. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(b) He is frightened.
(c) He flies into a rage.
(d) He laughs with her.
3. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
(a) He doesn't have a cell phone.
(b) He doesn't carry cash.
(c) He doesn't smoke.
(d) He doesn't wear a watch.
4. What is Squee's real name?
5. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
(a) "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
(b) "Come On Get Happy."
(c) "Walking on Sunshine."
(d) "Ode to Joy."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
2. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
3. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
4. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
5. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)