Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
(a) Johnny must be afraid of committing to another person.
(b) Johnny must be even more insane than either of them originally thought.
(c) Johnny must not be capable of having interpersonal relationships.
(d) Johnny must prefer his current situation to happiness.
2. What is the couple in Part 3 talking about as they walk home from the theater?
(a) The flaws in their relationship.
(b) A man who sat in front of them and kept telling them to be quiet.
(c) The recent string of murders in the area.
(d) The bad acting in the movie they just saw.
3. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(b) Writing in his diary.
(c) Playing guitar.
(d) Writing songs.
4. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
(a) Sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee.
(b) Strapped into chairs, in Johnny's house.
(c) At the woman's house, opening their mail.
(d) Having dinner at a restaurant.
5. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) UFOs are coming.
(b) The police are closing in.
(c) His mother is waiting for him.
(d) The man might regain consciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
2. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
3. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
4. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
5. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)