|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
(a) They have no physiological needs.
(b) They finally have whatever they wanted throughout their lives.
(c) They are reunited with everyone in their family.
(d) They lived a life of contentment, without desire.
2. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
(a) His teeth were crooked.
(b) He was too skinny.
(c) He had bad acne.
(d) His parents were poor.
3. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Robbing a bank.
(b) Killing and raping a young woman.
(c) Cannibalizing his victims.
(d) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
4. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
(a) Nothing; it is indefinable.
(b) Relationships between people.
(c) The ability to think logically.
(d) Daytime talk shows.
5. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the store is closing.
(b) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(c) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(d) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
2. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
3. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
4. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
5. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)