|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Killing and raping a young woman.
(b) Robbing a bank.
(c) Cannibalizing his victims.
(d) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
2. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
(a) D-Boy tried to kill him.
(b) One of his victims bit him.
(c) He cut his hand on a can of Spaghettios.
(d) He falls down the stairs.
3. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) The coat he got there.
(b) His destructive mental capabilities.
(c) His new sense of control over his life.
(d) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
4. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
(a) It takes place when Johnny is still alive.
(b) It refers to a character who has not yet been introduced.
(c) It is drawn in a different style than the others.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy and Johnny are in the same strip.
5. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(b) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(c) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
(d) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
2. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
3. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
4. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
5. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)