|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
(a) The gatekeeper refuses to tell Johnny why the place looks the way it does.
(b) The residents have nothing better to do, so they clean all day.
(c) The residents have better things to do than worry about appearances.
(d) There is no time for the residents to clean.
2. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
(a) He didn't enjoy the work he was supposed to be doing.
(b) He didn't have the experience to fulfill his role efficiently.
(c) He was deranged to begin with.
(d) He was too easily distracted from his task.
3. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) The convenience store.
(d) The grocery store.
4. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is too compassionate.
(b) He is not meant for this world.
(c) He wonders what is wrong with him.
(d) He is ugly on the inside.
5. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(b) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
(c) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(d) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
2. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
3. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
4. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
5. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)