|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
(a) He killed people, but he didn't torture them.
(b) He was able to forgive others' shortcomings.
(c) He was a much happier person.
(d) He still did terrible things, but for different reasons.
2. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) They drop him back to Earth.
(b) He goes back to their planet with them.
(c) They perform experiments on him.
(d) He learns how to fly the ship.
3. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
(a) The ability to think logically.
(b) Relationships between people.
(c) Nothing; it is indefinable.
(d) Daytime talk shows.
4. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) There were lots of potential victims here.
(b) No one knew him in this area.
(c) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(d) There were some torture devices already installed.
5. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is futile, in most cases.
(b) It is a very negative force.
(c) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(d) It must be exercised with great caution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
2. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
3. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
4. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
5. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)