|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(b) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(c) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(d) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
2. Who is Elize?
(a) One of the gatekeepers.
(b) One of Johnny's former victims.
(c) God's secretary.
(d) Johnny's tour guide in Heaven.
3. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
(a) Johnny must prefer his current situation to happiness.
(b) Johnny must be afraid of committing to another person.
(c) Johnny must be even more insane than either of them originally thought.
(d) Johnny must not be capable of having interpersonal relationships.
4. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He is afraid she will kill him.
(b) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(c) He can't deal with his emotions.
(d) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
5. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
(d) A Band-Aid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
2. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
3. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
4. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
5. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)