|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
(a) To remind people of their mortality.
(b) He was supposed to rid the world of cruel people who contributed to its degeneration.
(c) He was supposed to act as an anchor to stabilize the harmful residue left by humans.
(d) To make people think twice about their actions by punishing those who didn't.
2. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) The coat he got there.
(b) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(c) His new sense of control over his life.
(d) His destructive mental capabilities.
3. What does the gatekeeper read?
(a) A memo concerning why Johnny was sent there.
(b) A list of the acts Johnny committed during his life.
(c) Johnny's "Happy Noodle Boy" comics.
(d) Johnny's diary.
4. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To torture her before he kills her.
(b) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
(c) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
(d) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
5. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(a) Writing in his diary.
(b) Playing guitar.
(d) Writing songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
2. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
3. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
4. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
5. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)