|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
(a) He wants to seek professional help.
(b) He is not happy.
(c) He needs help to fight the Dough Boys.
(d) He doesn't know who he is anymore.
2. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(b) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
(c) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(d) The person had offended Johnny before.
3. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
4. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
(a) Why his life has become such a disaster.
(b) Why there is so much suffering in the world.
(c) Why God created him.
(d) When God will intervene and stop mankind's degeneration.
5. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
(b) He has multiple personalities.
(c) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
(d) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
2. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
3. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
4. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
5. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)