|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Elize?
(a) God's secretary.
(b) One of the gatekeepers.
(c) One of Johnny's former victims.
(d) Johnny's tour guide in Heaven.
2. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
3. What does the gatekeeper read?
(a) A list of the acts Johnny committed during his life.
(b) Johnny's "Happy Noodle Boy" comics.
(c) A memo concerning why Johnny was sent there.
(d) Johnny's diary.
4. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
(a) He didn't have the experience to fulfill his role efficiently.
(b) He didn't enjoy the work he was supposed to be doing.
(c) He was too easily distracted from his task.
(d) He was deranged to begin with.
5. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(b) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(c) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
(d) The person had offended Johnny before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
2. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
3. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
4. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
5. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)