|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
(a) Why his life has become such a disaster.
(b) Why there is so much suffering in the world.
(c) Why God created him.
(d) When God will intervene and stop mankind's degeneration.
2. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
(a) He was supposed to rid the world of cruel people who contributed to its degeneration.
(b) To remind people of their mortality.
(c) To make people think twice about their actions by punishing those who didn't.
(d) He was supposed to act as an anchor to stabilize the harmful residue left by humans.
3. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
4. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(b) Writing in his diary.
(c) Writing songs.
(d) Playing guitar.
5. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He flies into a rage.
(b) He is frightened.
(c) He laughs with her.
(d) He gets quiet and contemplative.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
2. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
3. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
4. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
5. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)