|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
2. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
(a) Reuniting with loved ones.
(b) Sitting still and silent.
(c) Talking and mingling.
(d) Doing whatever they enjoyed in life.
3. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
(a) There isn't enough help to keep up with maintenance tasks.
(b) It is there to deter newcomers who aren't committed enough.
(c) The mess is a tribute to things left behind in the mortal realm.
(d) It is that way to provide a contrast between life outside the gates, and life inside.
4. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He laughs with her.
(c) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(d) He flies into a rage.
5. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) He has multiple personalities.
(b) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
(c) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
(d) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
2. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
3. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
4. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
5. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)