|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
(a) By making too much noise.
(b) By asking a lot of annoying questions.
(c) By exploding peoples' heads.
(d) By angering God.
2. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
(d) Senor Satan.
3. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(b) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(c) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(d) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
4. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Wearing earplugs.
(b) Cutting out their tongues.
(c) Listening to loud music.
(d) Gagging them.
5. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
(a) Johnny must prefer his current situation to happiness.
(b) Johnny must be even more insane than either of them originally thought.
(c) Johnny must be afraid of committing to another person.
(d) Johnny must not be capable of having interpersonal relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
2. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
3. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
4. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
5. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)