|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(b) Why there is no justice in the world.
(c) Why he hears voices in his head.
(d) Why people are so unpleasant.
2. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) He is missing his favorite television show.
(b) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(c) There is no money in the register.
(d) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
3. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
(a) He ignores Johnny, and doesn't respond at all.
(b) He answers Johnny's questions with more questions.
(c) He says he is still tired from creating the universe, and needs to sleep.
(d) He tells Johnny that Johnny will get his answers when the time is right.
4. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(b) Because the store is closing.
(c) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(d) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
5. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
(a) Their ability to return to Earth whenever they wish.
(b) Their ability to communicate with the living.
(c) Their powers of precognition.
(d) The destructive powers of their minds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
2. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
3. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
4. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
5. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)