|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) There were lots of potential victims here.
(b) There were some torture devices already installed.
(c) No one knew him in this area.
(d) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
2. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
(b) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
(c) To torture her before he kills her.
(d) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
3. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
4. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is futile, in most cases.
(b) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(c) It must be exercised with great caution.
(d) It is a very negative force.
5. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
2. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
3. What does the gatekeeper read?
4. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
5. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)