|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(b) The coat he got there.
(c) His new sense of control over his life.
(d) His destructive mental capabilities.
2. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
(a) Of course God didn't answer, because to question God is blasphemy.
(b) God is just temperamental, and Johnny caught him on a bad day.
(c) God simply didn't want to talk to Johnny, and was making excuses.
(d) God wouldn't answer Johnny because he belonged in Hell.
3. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(b) Why he hears voices in his head.
(c) Why people are so unpleasant.
(d) Why there is no justice in the world.
4. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
(a) Daytime talk shows.
(b) Nothing; it is indefinable.
(c) The ability to think logically.
(d) Relationships between people.
5. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A dentist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
2. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
3. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
4. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
5. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)