|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
(a) He was a much happier person.
(b) He was able to forgive others' shortcomings.
(c) He killed people, but he didn't torture them.
(d) He still did terrible things, but for different reasons.
2. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
(a) Senor Satan.
3. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
(a) Johnny must not be capable of having interpersonal relationships.
(b) Johnny must be even more insane than either of them originally thought.
(c) Johnny must prefer his current situation to happiness.
(d) Johnny must be afraid of committing to another person.
4. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
(b) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(c) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(d) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
5. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(a) Writing songs.
(b) Playing guitar.
(c) Writing in his diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
3. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
4. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
5. Who is Elize?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)