|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) His phone rings.
(b) He opens the refrigerator.
(c) The doorbell rings.
(d) He flushes the toilet.
2. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
(a) There isn't enough help to keep up with maintenance tasks.
(b) It is that way to provide a contrast between life outside the gates, and life inside.
(c) It is there to deter newcomers who aren't committed enough.
(d) The mess is a tribute to things left behind in the mortal realm.
3. Who is Elize?
(a) Johnny's tour guide in Heaven.
(b) God's secretary.
(c) One of Johnny's former victims.
(d) One of the gatekeepers.
4. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(b) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(c) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(d) He needs more blood for the wall.
5. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A dentist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
2. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
3. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
4. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
5. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)