|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He laughs with her.
(b) He flies into a rage.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He gets quiet and contemplative.
2. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
(a) That he is no longer an inanimate object.
(b) That he has separated himself from Johnny and taken on a personality of his own.
(c) That he was actually a pet Johnny once had.
(d) That he is simply a manifestation of one of Johnny's internal voices.
3. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A teacher.
4. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
(a) To make people think twice about their actions by punishing those who didn't.
(b) To remind people of their mortality.
(c) He was supposed to rid the world of cruel people who contributed to its degeneration.
(d) He was supposed to act as an anchor to stabilize the harmful residue left by humans.
5. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
(a) The ability to think logically.
(b) Daytime talk shows.
(c) Nothing; it is indefinable.
(d) Relationships between people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
2. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
3. What effect do humans have on the planet, according to the Devil?
4. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
5. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)