|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(b) It must be exercised with great caution.
(c) It is futile, in most cases.
(d) It is a very negative force.
2. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(a) Playing guitar.
(c) Writing in his diary.
(d) Writing songs.
3. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) They perform experiments on him.
(b) He learns how to fly the ship.
(c) They drop him back to Earth.
(d) He goes back to their planet with them.
4. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
(a) There isn't enough help to keep up with maintenance tasks.
(b) It is there to deter newcomers who aren't committed enough.
(c) The mess is a tribute to things left behind in the mortal realm.
(d) It is that way to provide a contrast between life outside the gates, and life inside.
5. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
(a) It is drawn in a different style than the others.
(b) It refers to a character who has not yet been introduced.
(c) Happy Noodle Boy and Johnny are in the same strip.
(d) It takes place when Johnny is still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
2. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
3. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
4. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
5. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)