|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
(a) His parents' abuse made him unable to feel much of anything.
(b) He doesn't know why he feels that way.
(c) He was simply born that way.
(d) He can't care for those who mistreat others.
2. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
(a) They are lies.
(b) They are true.
(c) They are nonsensical.
(d) They are revelatory.
3. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(b) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(c) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
(d) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
4. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(b) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(c) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(d) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
5. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
(a) They finally have whatever they wanted throughout their lives.
(b) They are reunited with everyone in their family.
(c) They have no physiological needs.
(d) They lived a life of contentment, without desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
2. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
3. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
4. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
5. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)