|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
(a) Their ability to return to Earth whenever they wish.
(b) Their powers of precognition.
(c) Their ability to communicate with the living.
(d) The destructive powers of their minds.
2. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(b) Burger Boy.
(c) Mr. Eff.
3. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
(a) Seek professional help.
(b) Turn himself in to the police.
(c) Try to see things from his victims' point of view.
(d) Kill himself.
4. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(b) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(c) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
(d) Because the store is closing.
5. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
(a) He was supposed to rid the world of cruel people who contributed to its degeneration.
(b) To remind people of their mortality.
(c) He was supposed to act as an anchor to stabilize the harmful residue left by humans.
(d) To make people think twice about their actions by punishing those who didn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
2. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
3. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
4. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
5. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)