|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(b) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(c) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(d) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
2. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
(a) Their powers of precognition.
(b) Their ability to return to Earth whenever they wish.
(c) Their ability to communicate with the living.
(d) The destructive powers of their minds.
3. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
(a) By angering God.
(b) By exploding peoples' heads.
(c) By making too much noise.
(d) By asking a lot of annoying questions.
4. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) The gas station.
(d) The convenience store.
5. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Edgar Vargas.
(b) Edward Vallas.
(c) Ethan Vasquez.
(d) Eddie Vandermeer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
2. What does the gatekeeper read?
3. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
4. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
5. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)