|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
(b) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(c) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(d) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
2. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a ball-point pen.
(b) With a popsicle stick.
(c) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(d) With a letter opener.
3. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
4. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
(a) It is too dark for him to see anything.
(b) The place is clean and sparkling.
(c) The place is messy and dirty.
(d) The place looks just like his house.
5. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
(a) They are the ones who convince him to do terrible things.
(b) They are not physically there; they are only figments of his imagination.
(c) They have become self-aware, and are getting stronger.
(d) They are really just facets of his own personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
2. What does the gatekeeper read?
3. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
4. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
5. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)