|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
(a) Doing whatever they enjoyed in life.
(b) Reuniting with loved ones.
(c) Sitting still and silent.
(d) Talking and mingling.
2. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
(a) His house.
(d) A coffee shop.
3. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
(a) They have no physiological needs.
(b) They finally have whatever they wanted throughout their lives.
(c) They lived a life of contentment, without desire.
(d) They are reunited with everyone in their family.
4. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
(a) The gatekeeper refuses to tell Johnny why the place looks the way it does.
(b) The residents have nothing better to do, so they clean all day.
(c) The residents have better things to do than worry about appearances.
(d) There is no time for the residents to clean.
5. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
2. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
3. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
4. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
5. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)