Mid-Book Test (up to Book 1: Chapters 7-10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Joe think you die for in war?
2. What is happening in Joe's mind as he lays in bed?
3. Why doesn't Joe get tired?
4. What does Joe see when he walks by Diane's house?
5. Why won't the doctors kill Joe now?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. When is Joe's birthday; how did they celebrate; and what present did Glen give him one year? What came a few months after that present?
This section contains 1,208 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)