|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joe feel when the nurse leaves the room?
2. How often do bath and bed changes occur in relationship to nurse's visits?
(a) He's not sure.
(b) Every twelve visits.
(c) Every four visits.
(d) Every ten visits.
3. What does Joe imagine the day nurse to look like?
(a) Middle-aged, gray-haired, and large.
(b) Small and young.
(c) Medium height, blond and older.
(d) Large, dark haired and young.
4. What does Joe's father tell him in a daydream?
(a) Death is better than worrying.
(b) Life is better than death.
(c) Death and life are the same.
(d) Joe will be joining him soon.
5. What does talking to Lucky bring Joe?
(b) A desire to be a good soldier.
(c) Peace and less loneliness.
(d) A desire for Kareen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Joe figure it will take for him to feel warmth on his skin?
2. What was the name of the first girl with whom Joe had sex ?
3. What does Flannigan say will happen if Joe sticks with her?
4. What does Joe think the hospital wants to do?
5. What does Joe decide he needs to offer?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)