|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do bath and bed changes occur in relationship to nurse's visits?
(a) Every four visits.
(b) Every twelve visits.
(c) He's not sure.
(d) Every ten visits.
2. Who comes in the room and prods Joe's body?
(a) A new nurse.
(b) The orderly.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A man with a heavy step.
3. What does Joe realize now that he has "trapped" time?
(a) He will know sunset too.
(b) Dawn can never be taken away from him.
(c) He can count minutes.
(d) He will always know what time it is.
4. What does talking to Lucky bring Joe?
(b) Peace and less loneliness.
(c) A desire for Kareen.
(d) A desire to be a good soldier.
5. What does Joe decide he needs to offer?
(a) Permission for them to kill him.
(c) An idea of how it is to suffer wounds they way he has.
(d) A means of paying for his own upkeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe assume when he feels the nurse's hand for the fifth time?
2. What does Joe do when he realizes he has a number of visitors?
3. In his fourth year what does Joe feel that is different?
4. What does Joe do when he realizes he can feel the dawn?
5. What does the man tell Joe when the man returns?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)