|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the American boys like Lucky in Paris?
(a) She reminds them of American fun.
(b) She is sexy.
(c) She is a great prostitute.
(d) She always has time for them.
2. What kind of flowers do the kids gather for May Day?
3. What does Joe think would be wonderful when he was thinking about the nurse and the rat?
(a) That nothing is real.
(b) If they were the same person.
(c) That it's his mother bathing him.
(d) That he would hear.
4. How does he feel about slaves shackled in Roman ships?
(a) He doesn't think about slaves on ships.
(b) He is in the same situation.
(c) They are luckier than he is.
(d) He is better off.
5. What does Joe think is crawling on him?
(a) A snake.
(b) A cockroach.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A trench rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe finally realize towards the end of Chapter 3?
2. In what month is Joe's birthday?
3. Where did Joe and his friends swim in Colorado?
4. What did the doctors use to put in a window of a guy who had his stomach blown away?
5. How does he name the days of the week and months?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)