|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joe would think he was dead except why?
(a) He is thinking and curious.
(b) He can't see anyone else.
(c) He shouldn't go to hell and where he is must be hell.
(d) He can feel his breathing.
2. What happens when Joe tries to yell?
(a) He has no tongue.
(b) He realizes he has no mouth.
(c) He has a sore throat.
(d) His larynx is gone.
3. With what does Joe compare his situation right now?
(a) Being stuck in bed with a broken leg.
(b) Losing his best friend.
(c) Being back in the womb.
(d) When his father died.
4. What did the doctors use to put in a window of a guy who had his stomach blown away?
(a) Pig's skin.
(b) Cadaver skin.
(d) A graft from his brother.
5. What does Joe wonder about when he thinks of the foxhole?
(a) The other guys in it.
(b) Whether it was American bombs.
(c) How the Germans found them.
(d) What hit them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe realize when he asks Jose to come closer to him?
2. What does Joe do when Harper tells him Diane went out with Hogan?
3. Why does Howie wake Joe up when they have gone to bed for the night?
4. Why does Joe not understand how he is alive?
5. What does Joe think about his head as he lays in the bed?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)