|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe decide when he figures out he's deaf?
(a) He won't have to listen to his wife nag.
(b) He didn't like music anyway.
(c) He can learn to read lips.
(d) He can get a hearing aid.
2. Joe thinks a lot of guys go to war because of this.
(a) To get away from a wife.
(b) To see another country.
(c) Getting to kill.
3. What is Jose's ethnic background?
(a) Puerto Rican.
4. Where did Joe and his father go camping when he was young?
(a) At the national forest near their house.
(b) In Utah.
(c) In the high pine and lake country.
(d) Near the Canadian border.
5. What type of musical instrument does Joe's mother play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days has Joe been sick in his life?
2. What did Joe's father ask him when he arrives at home?
3. What is Joe trying to figure out how to tell his father when they go camping?
4. What does Joe think is the only important thing he has left?
5. What does Joe see when he walks by Diane's house?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)