|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe do when Harper tells him Diane went out with Hogan?
(a) Goes after Hogan.
(b) Gets drunk.
(c) Asks Diane if it is the truth.
(d) Hit him and call him a liar.
2. What does Joe realize about patches of skin on his neck and forehead?
(a) They are scaly.
(b) They are beginning to heal.
(c) They itch.
(d) Some are uncovered and healthy.
3. What does Joe finally do after thinking about a lottery?
(a) Kills himself.
(b) Rolls over.
(c) Tries to cry.
(d) Calms down and thinks.
4. With what does Joe compare his situation right now?
(a) Being stuck in bed with a broken leg.
(b) Being back in the womb.
(c) When his father died.
(d) Losing his best friend.
5. What do the workers tell Jose to do?
(a) Leave the water running in the kitchen.
(b) Spit in the bread dough in front of the boss.
(c) Drop a bunch of pies.
(d) Knock the boss over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe ask Kareen in his dream?
2. How does Joe figure out that he is deaf?
3. What is Jose's ethnic background?
4. What does Joe compare himself to now, in the hospital?
5. With whom does Joe sleep every night in his dreams?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)