Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Washington choose to help organize the new army?
2. What does Dr. Rush call Adams and Jefferson?
3. Who is killed in a duel with Aaron burr in 1804?
4. What is the name of the Adams family farm in Quincy?
5. Who is elected Vice President when Adams is elected President?
Essay Topic 1
The relationship between John Adams and Thomas Jefferson had a curvy path during their lifetimes. Describe the nature of their friendship from the beginning, how it strengthened, how it eroded, and then finally solidified again.
Essay Topic 2
The colonial delegates held two Continental Congresses, one in 1774 and the other in 1776. What was the nature of each event? How were they different? How were they similar? What was accomplished at each?
Essay Topic 3
John Adams showed George Washington tremendous respect by nominating him to lead the Continental Army but did not receive the same courtesy in return. Discuss why Washington showed little regard for Adams, particularly when Adams served as his vice president, and Adams ability to bear the affront.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)