Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Washington choose to help organize the new army?
2. What does Dr. Rush call Adams and Jefferson?
3. Who is killed in a duel with Aaron burr in 1804?
4. What is the name of the Adams family farm in Quincy?
5. Who is elected Vice President when Adams is elected President?
John Adams showed George Washington tremendous respect by nominating him to lead the Continental Army but did not receive the same courtesy in return. Discuss why Washington showed little regard for Adams, particularly when Adams served as his vice president, and Adams ability to bear the affront.
Explain John Adams' life from birth through his marriage and his legal career. What were his parents like? What was his personality? What traits were instilled in him that would make him a success in his later life?
John and Abigail had four surviving children--Nabby, John Quincy, Charles and Thomas. Describe the Adamses' relationships with each of their children and the influence it had on their success as adults.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)