Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Washington choose to help organize the new army?
2. What does Dr. Rush call Adams and Jefferson?
3. Who is killed in a duel with Aaron burr in 1804?
4. What is the name of the Adams family farm in Quincy?
5. Who is elected Vice President when Adams is elected President?
Essay Topic 1
In addition to war on their homeland, the colonists were also very vulnerable to the threat of serious illnesses such as smallpox. Cite some examples from the book in which people die or are in serious danger of their lives due to diseases that can be easily managed today.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast John Adams and Benjamin Franklin. In what ways were they similar? In what ways were they different? Why did they grow apart during their diplomatic period in France?
Essay Topic 3
It is widely believed that Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence when in actuality he was part of a team of five men assigned to the task. Who were the other men charged with creating this document along with Jefferson? Why were they selected? How did they work together?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)