|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who did Washington choose to help organize the new army?
2. Who becomes a threat to U.S. shipping and trade?
3. At what age did John Adams enter Harvard University?
4. What precipitates Abigail's sailing to London?
5. Who led the opposition effort against Adams?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In what ways did Jefferson undo Adams' accomplishments as president?
2. What was the nature of the meeting requested by British General Howe with Adams, Franklin and Rutledge?
This section contains 1,309 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)