Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Washington choose to help organize the new army?
2. What does Dr. Rush call Adams and Jefferson?
3. Who is killed in a duel with Aaron burr in 1804?
4. What is the name of the Adams family farm in Quincy?
5. Who is elected Vice President when Adams is elected President?
Essay Topic 1
Thomas Paine wrote that "These are the times that try men's souls." Using Abigail Adams as an example, explain how the times also tried the souls of the women left behind to keep the homes and raise the children.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast John Adams and Benjamin Franklin. In what ways were they similar? In what ways were they different? Why did they grow apart during their diplomatic period in France?
Essay Topic 3
John and Abigail ultimately lost four children before their own deaths. Name the children and the circumstances of their deaths.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)