Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. To what city does Adams move his family in 1768?
2. To what country does Adams move to seek financial aid?
3. In what location does the book begin?
4. What was Adams' role during the debate for independence on July 1, 1776?
5. Who was reputed to be the wisest and most influential member of the Continental Congress?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How did Adams spend his time while in Paris in the spring and...
This section contains 1,407 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)