|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. "Glorious news" of what event arrives while Adams is in Holland?
a) The French Revolution is over
b) Congress has released funds for the army
c) Abigail has given birth to another son
d) The British surrender at Yorktown
2. To what country does Adams move to seek financial aid?
3. How long had Adams lived overseas at the time he returns home in 1788?
a) 10 years
b) 7 years
c) 5 years
d) 3 years
4. References to what subject were removed from the declaration?
5. What interest did both Adams and Jefferson share?
This section contains 1,071 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)