Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Washington choose to help organize the new army?
(a) Alexander Hamilton
(b) John Quincy Adams
(c) William Smith
(d) George Logan
2. What does Dr. Rush call Adams and Jefferson?
(a) The salt of the earth
(b) America's finest
(c) Two old fools
(d) The North and South Poles of the American Revolution
3. Who is killed in a duel with Aaron burr in 1804?
(a) William Pickering
(b) Alexander Hamilton
(c) Benjamin Arnold
(d) John Jay
4. What is the name of the Adams family farm in Quincy?
(c) Belle Monde
5. Who is elected Vice President when Adams is elected President?
(a) Thomas Jefferson
(b) John Jay
(c) Aaron Burr
(d) Alexander Hamilton
Short Answer Questions
1. To what did John Quincy attribute the fact that Jefferson and his father died on the same day?
2. Who is Sally Hemings?
3. To what government office is John Quincy elected after returning from Europe?
4. What did Abigail say she felt like when setting out to join John in Philadelphia?
5. Of what disease does Charles Adams die?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)