Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what city was the Declaration of Independence approved?
a) New York
2. What was the assumed British knowledge about Adams?
a) He would be hanged
b) He would be president
c) He was powerless
d) He would be District Attorney
3. How long did Adams remain in Philadelphia?
a) 2 months
b) 2 years
c) 2 days
d) 2 weeks
4. What major disease was running rampant in 1776?
c) Bubonic plague
5. What did the Adamses do before moving to Paris?
a) Bought French history books
b) Studied French cooking
c) Learned French songs
This section contains 1,321 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)