Short Answer Key
Part 1, Chapter 1
1. In what location does the book begin?
2. In what year does the book begin?
3. Where are John Adams and John Bass going as the book begins?
To visit George Washington
4. Where was John Adams born?
5. In what year was John Adams born?
6. At what age did John Adams enter Harvard University?
7. What area did John Adams choose for his profession?
8. What is the name of John Adams' wife?
9. What event occurred in May of 1765 that enraged the colonists?
The Stamp Act
10. What was the core message of Adam's "Braintree Instructions"?
No taxation without representation
11. To what city does Adams move his family in 1768?
12. What did the people of Boston call an event where five citizens were killed by British soldiers?...
This section contains 2,237 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)