|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drafted the first rules and regulations for the U.S. Navy during this time?
(a) William Pierce
(b) Edward Biddle
(c) Thomas Jefferson
(d) John Adams
2. What is Novangelus?
(a) The New Geometry
(b) The November Sun
(c) The New Angel
(d) The New Englander
3. How did Adams perceive the Vice Presidency?
(a) A civilized way to pass time
(b) A monument to service
(c) A great honor
(d) A do-nothing job
4. With whom do Adams and George Washington meet in January of 1776?
(a) Shawnee Indians
(b) King George
(c) Caughnawaga Indians
(d) Thomas Jefferson
5. What is the name of Abigail's sister with whom she shares her innermost feelings?
(a) Mary Cranston
(b) Marie Cranston
(c) Mary Cranch
(d) Emma Cranch
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John find it difficult to do when writing to Abigail?
2. What is ultimately signed on September 3, 1783?
3. Which was the only element of the Adamses house not in need of desperate tending?
4. To what position is Adams appointed?
5. What appears to be Adams' only joy during this difficult period?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)