|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last signature affixed to the Declaration of Independence?
(a) August 1776
(b) July 1776
(c) January 1777
(d) November 1776
2. How long did it take for letters to cross the Atlantic?
(a) 3 months
(b) 2 months
(c) 6 months
(d) 4 months
3. With whom do Adams and George Washington meet in January of 1776?
(a) Shawnee Indians
(b) Thomas Jefferson
(c) King George
(d) Caughnawaga Indians
4. In what city was the Declaration of Independence approved?
(a) New York
5. Who led the anti-American initiatives in England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Adams especially glad to see?
2. Which American envoy disliked both Adams and Franklin?
3. How long had Adams lived overseas at the time he returns home in 1788?
4. Which was the only element of the Adamses house not in need of desperate tending?
5. How did Adams perceive the Vice Presidency?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)