|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. References to what subject were removed from the declaration?
2. To what country does Adams move to seek financial aid?
3. What did Adams say happened to some of his letters sent to Abigail during this time?
(a) The were intercepted by the ministry
(b) They were "lost to Neptune"
(c) They were intercepted by spies
(d) They were inspected before being mailed
4. Who accompanied Adams to France?
(a) Nabby Adams
(b) Abigail Adams
(c) Charles Adams
(d) John Quincy Adams
5. When did Abigail and Nabby arrive in London?
(a) July 20, 1785
(b) August 20, 1784
(c) June 20, 1784
(d) July 20, 1784
Short Answer Questions
1. What major disease was running rampant in 1776?
2. What did Adams believe of the men gathered with him in Philadelphia?
3. Why is Abigail especially melancholy by another one of John's absences?
4. For what attribute of his does Adams thank God?
5. What is the name of John Adams' wife?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)