|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city does Adams go to attend another session of Congress?
2. What precipitates the British leaving Boston Harbor in 1776?
(a) The king has recalled them
(b) Illness is running rampant
(c) They ran out of tea
(d) The Battle of Bunker Hill
3. Who defended the British soldiers accused of killing the British citizens?
(a) John Adams
(b) Thomas Jefferson
(c) Thomas Paine
(d) Samuel Adams
4. Why is Abigail especially melancholy by another one of John's absences?
(a) She is pregnant
(b) They are short on provisions
(c) She must educate the children on her own
(d) The kids are all sick
5. Who accompanies Adams to England?
(b) Johnny and Charles
Short Answer Questions
1. At what location are Washington's troops fighting the invading British troops in August 1776?
2. What was one of the objectives of the Second Continental Congress?
3. What serious illness strikes Adams during his time in Holland?
4. What was the assumed British knowledge about Adams?
5. What was an important topic of debate related to the Articles of Confederation?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)