Quiz: Part 1, Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which American envoy was sending secret messages to London?
a) William Pierce
b) David Heartley
c) Arthur Lee
d) Edward Bancroft
2. What did Abigail call John when his letters lost their romantic ardor?
a) A north wind
b) A frozen Laplander
c) An ice chunk
d) An igloo
3. To what position does Congress appoint Franklin in September of 1778?
a) Secretary of State
b) Prime Minister
c) Minister Plenipotentiary to France
d) Secretary of the Treasury
4. To what position is Adams appointed in October of 1778?
a) Prime Minister
b) Minister Plenipotentiary to England
c) Admiral of the Navy
d) Commander in Chief of the Army
5. Who helps Adams become acclimated...
This section contains 262 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)