|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Abigail become good friends while in Paris?
(a) The wife of the Marquis de Lafayette
(b) Martha Jefferson
(c) Debbie Franklin
(d) Marie Antoinette
2. What did Adams say happened to some of his letters sent to Abigail during this time?
(a) The were intercepted by the ministry
(b) They were intercepted by spies
(c) They were "lost to Neptune"
(d) They were inspected before being mailed
3. To whom is the Adams family farm rented?
(a) Dr. Rush
(b) Benjamin Blackstone
(c) Samuel Adams
(d) Phoebe Abdee
4. What was the pamphlet written by Thomas Paine?
(a) A Common Cause
(b) The Common Man
(c) It Just Makes Sense
(d) Common Sense
5. Who designed the layout for the new federal capital?
(a) Frank Lloyd Wright
(b) William Smith
(c) Thomas Jefferson
(d) Henry Gates
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defended the British soldiers accused of killing the British citizens?
2. Which French Minister favored Franklin to Adams?
3. Why is Abigail especially melancholy by another one of John's absences?
4. According to congress, how long should judges serve?
5. Who is succeeding Benjamin Franklin as minister to France?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)