Quiz: Part 2, Chapter 7 to Part 3, Chapter 10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who was Adams especially glad to see?
a) His parents
b) His grown sons
c) His best friend
d) His neighbors
2. What is Abigail's perception of New York?
3. Who did Adams fear would lead a military coup and return the country to British rule?
4. What do Adams and Jefferson do to take a break from diplomatic matters?
a) Tour English gardens
b) Go fishing
c) Go to bookstores
d) Tour British historical sites
5. Which city has hopes of becoming the country's permanent capital?
c) New York
This section contains 277 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)