|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the assumed British knowledge about Adams?
(a) He would be president
(b) He would be hanged
(c) He would be District Attorney
(d) He was powerless
2. To what position is Adams appointed in October of 1778?
(a) Minister Plenipotentiary to England
(b) Prime Minister
(c) Commander in Chief of the Army
(d) Admiral of the Navy
3. What did Adams believe of the men gathered with him in Philadelphia?
(a) They were mental midgets
(b) They were interested primarily in entertainment events
(c) They wanted to declare war on France
(d) Their minds were unsurpassed by an in history
4. Who led the anti-American initiatives in England?
5. To whom is the Adams family farm rented?
(a) Dr. Rush
(b) Samuel Adams
(c) Phoebe Abdee
(d) Benjamin Blackstone
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Adams to England?
2. What is the name of Abigail's sister with whom she shares her innermost feelings?
3. What is the one thing that Adams does not like about Paris?
4. Which of the following did Abigail not find Paris to be?
5. To what position is Adams appointed?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)