|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Paris suburb did the Adamses find a house for their stay in France?
2. Why did Abigail think the Southern delegates were hypocritical?
(a) They talked about freedom of religion but restricted their parishes
(b) They wanted freedom from England but still kept women dependent
(c) They were working for freedom of the United States but still owned slaves
(d) They wanted a voting system but would not let women vote
3. What is the name of Abigail's sister with whom she shares her innermost feelings?
(a) Mary Cranston
(b) Emma Cranch
(c) Mary Cranch
(d) Marie Cranston
4. In what city was the Declaration of Independence approved?
(b) New York
5. What major disease was running rampant in 1776?
(d) Bubonic plague
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the anti-American initiatives in England?
2. Who drafted the first rules and regulations for the U.S. Navy during this time?
3. What was Adams' role during the debate for independence on July 1, 1776?
4. How long did it take for the Declaration of Independence document to be printed for signatures?
5. Who helps Adams become acclimated to living in Paris?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)