|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is put in charge of the Adamses financial affairs?
(a) Rev. John Higham
(b) Dr. Henry Rush
(c) Dr. Cotton Tufts
(d) Benjamin Blackstone, Esq.
2. How many votes were necessary to declare independence?
3. Who was reputed to be the wisest and most influential member of the Continental Congress?
(a) Thomas Jefferson
(b) Benjamin Franklin
(c) John Adams
(d) Samuel Adams
4. According to congress, how long should judges serve?
(a) 4 years
(b) For life
(c) 15 years
(d) 10 years
5. Who crafted the words of the Declaration of Independence?
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) John Adams
(c) Thomas Jefferson
(d) John Hancock
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is the Adams family farm rented?
2. Who is succeeding Benjamin Franklin as minister to France?
3. Who did John Adams nominate to command the Continental army?
4. What did the Adamses do before moving to Paris?
5. From which country did the United States hope to receive military aid?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)