|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for the Declaration of Independence document to be printed for signatures?
(a) 1 week
(b) 1 month
(c) 1 day
(d) 1 hour
2. On what day was the Declaration of Independence approved?
(a) July 5, 1776
(b) July 4, 1776
(c) July 4, 1775
(d) July 1, 1776
3. What is the name of Abigail's sister with whom she shares her innermost feelings?
(a) Marie Cranston
(b) Mary Cranch
(c) Emma Cranch
(d) Mary Cranston
4. What British officer did Adams and Franklin travel to meet?
(a) Major-General William Phillips
(b) Admiral Brattleboro
(c) Major John Andre
(d) Admiral Lord Howe
5. Which was the only element of the Adamses house not in need of desperate tending?
Short Answer Questions
1. References to what subject were removed from the declaration?
2. By what name do some of Adams' opponents call him?
3. What was the name of the ship that took Abigail and Nabby to England?
4. What made Jefferson decide to accept a position in Paris?
5. Who did Adams say depended on Congress' decision to split from England?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)