Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey fear when he is on the bus to his first day at the new school?
2. Who brings Joey homework while he is at the new school?
3. What does the nutritionist say Joey needs more of?
4. How does Joey tell his mother he felt during his first day at the new school?
5. How does Joey try to make it up to Maria?
What inspired Joey to make the world a better place, and why was this such an ironic part of this plot?
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
What did Joey's dog symbolize, and why was it so important for Joey to get a dog?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)