Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey fear when he is on the bus to his first day at the new school?
2. Who brings Joey homework while he is at the new school?
3. What does the nutritionist say Joey needs more of?
4. How does Joey tell his mother he felt during his first day at the new school?
5. How does Joey try to make it up to Maria?
Essay Topic 1
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
Abandonment and Neglect was a major theme in this book. What are some of the main examples of this theme, and how did it affect the course of the plot.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)