|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joey left in a room with as part of a test?
2. What does Joey fear when he is on the bus to his first day at the new school?
3. What does Maria's father call Joey?
4. How does Joey try to make it up to Maria?
5. What does Ed say Joey's grandmother did to cause him problems?
Essay Topic 1
What changes when Joey is given new medication, and why?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of abuse did Joey face in his life, and how did this keep him from excelling in his life?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)