Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey fear when he is on the bus to his first day at the new school?
2. Who brings Joey homework while he is at the new school?
3. What does the nutritionist say Joey needs more of?
4. How does Joey tell his mother he felt during his first day at the new school?
5. How does Joey try to make it up to Maria?
Essay Topic 1
Joey attends two different schools in this book. Please use citations from the text to compare these two schools, their methods, and their effects on Joey.
Essay Topic 2
Abandonment and Neglect was a major theme in this book. What are some of the main examples of this theme, and how did it affect the course of the plot.
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)