Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
2. What question does Joey ask his mother when she gets home the day he forgets his key?
3. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
4. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
5. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joey hurt another classmate?
2. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
3. What does Ed say when Joey redials his mother's phone number compulsively on his first day at the new school?
4. Who was Joey abandoned by early in his life?
5. What does Maria's father say about Joey's mother?
6. Why does Joey feel that he and his new dog were meant to be together?
7. What does Joey's mother ask of Joey when they are sitting in the car eating their fast food?
8. What does Joey wish he could be?
9. What does Joey do with his key?
10. What does Joey realize during his first break at his new school?
Essay Topic 1
What happens in Pittsburgh, and why is this so substantial in Joey's life?
Essay Topic 2
How does ADHD affect this plot, and how has it changed Joey's life?
Essay Topic 3
What did Joey's dog symbolize, and why was it so important for Joey to get a dog?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)