|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joey take a field trip to?
2. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
3. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
4. Where did Joey's Grandmother go when she left?
5. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
2. What is Joey given when he is denied a piece of pie?
3. What is Joey asked to do when he first goes to Special Education?
4. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
5. What does Joey do when he is asked to sharpen pencils?
6. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
7. What does Joey do for his mother as her own medication?
8. Who was Joey abandoned by early in his life?
9. Where does Joey think he got his hyperactivity from?
10. What does Joey say the worst abuse from his grandmother was?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Joey's mother endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
How does ADHD affect this plot, and how has it changed Joey's life?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)