|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
2. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
3. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
4. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
5. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
2. What is Joey asked to do when he first goes to Special Education?
3. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
4. What is Joey given when he is denied a piece of pie?
5. Why does Joey say he depends on his mother?
6. What does Joey wish he could be?
7. What are some of the ways Joey's grandmother was physically abusive?
8. What does Joey ask his mother after Harold's party, and why?
9. What does Joey say the worst abuse from his grandmother was?
10. What does Joey do when he gets bored with the Big Quiet Chair?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of abuse did Joey face in his life, and how did this keep him from excelling in his life?
Essay Topic 2
Where does Joey get his hyper nature, and how does the knowledge of this affect Joey in his efforts to overcome his condition?
Essay Topic 3
What happened when Joey went to apologize to Maria, and why was this so surprising to Joey? How did this change his outlook on life and his condition?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)