Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
2. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
3. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
4. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
5. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Joey asked to do when he first goes to Special Education?
2. What is Joey given when he is denied a piece of pie?
3. What do Joey and his mother do to entertain themselves on the trip to Pittsburgh?
4. Why does Joey say he wants a dog?
5. What does Joey do with his key?
6. What does Joey do when he gets bored with the Big Quiet Chair?
7. What did Ms. Maxy do after the accident with another classmate that caused Joey's feelings to be hurt?
8. Where does Joey think he got his hyperactivity from?
9. What calmed Joey down while on the field trip?
10. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
How does ADHD affect this plot, and how has it changed Joey's life?
Joey's mother endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
What happened when Joey went to apologize to Maria, and why was this so surprising to Joey? How did this change his outlook on life and his condition?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)