|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey try to replace the severed nose of his classmate with?
(a) A piece of chalk.
(b) Some clay.
(c) A picture.
(d) His own nose.
2. What kind of book does Joey's mom buy him?
(a) A book about dogs.
(b) A book about baseball.
(c) A large picture book.
(d) A poetry book.
3. What does Joey scream after hurting a class mate?
(b) I'm sorry.
(c) I didn't mean to.
4. What does Joey hurt another student with?
(c) His fingernails.
5. How does Joey feel about boarding the bus to his new school alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joey's new slogan about families?
2. Who helps Joey prove he is not being abused?
3. Why does Joey pick up a dirty band aid off the ground?
4. What does Joey ask his mother for more of after his first day at the new school?
5. What does Joey plan to make with his new slogan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joey hurt another classmate?
2. What does Joey realize during his first break at his new school?
3. What three things does Ed promise Joey will get from the new school he is attending?
4. What does Joey's mother ask of Joey when they are sitting in the car eating their fast food?
5. Why does Joey go to Pittsburgh?
6. What do Joey and his mother do to entertain themselves on the trip to Pittsburgh?
7. What does Joey do when he needs a break at his new school?
8. What is Joey's punishment for hurting one of his classmates?
9. What does Ed tell Joey when they first meet?
10. Why does Joey's mother cry the entire time she is talking with the principal about Joey's accident with Maria?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)