|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Joey get about moving forward?
(a) The future is always brighter than the past.
(b) Its time to switch gears.
(c) Never look back.
(d) The past is behind you.
2. Why is Maria transferred to a different school?
(a) Her father thinks public school is too violent.
(b) He didn't want her to turn out like Joey.
(c) She was suffering PTSD.
(d) She was not learning as well as she could.
3. What does Joey plan to make with his new slogan?
(a) Pencil cases.
(b) Vinyl signs.
(c) Bumper stickers.
4. What keeps Joey from jumping off the bus at the railroad tracks?
(a) His fear of getting lost.
(b) Charlie's eyes.
(c) His medication.
(d) The request from his mother.
5. What does Charlie do when Joey sits next to him?
(a) Teaches him a song.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Shakes his hand.
(d) Kisses him on the cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey say in a restaurant that makes his mother cry?
2. Where is Joey told to get counseling?
3. What is Mrs. Cole's occupation?
4. Who helps Joey prove he is not being abused?
5. What does Joey fear when he is on the bus to his first day at the new school?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)