|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey fear when he is on the bus to his first day at the new school?
(a) His mother will forget about him.
(b) He will never get back home.
(c) The bus will crash.
(d) They will take his mother away.
2. Who brings Joey homework while he is at the new school?
(a) The school nurse.
(b) His mother.
(c) The principal.
(d) Ms. Maxy.
3. What does the nutritionist say Joey needs more of?
(d) All of these.
4. How does Joey tell his mother he felt during his first day at the new school?
5. How does Joey try to make it up to Maria?
(a) He cuts his own nose and takes a picture.
(b) He goes to her house to apologize.
(c) He writes her a nice letter.
(d) He sings songs in front of her window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joey hope to see while in Pittsburgh?
2. What habit does Joey want his mother to stop?
3. What does Ed say causes Joey's fears?
4. Who does Maria's father blame for what happened to Joey?
5. What does Ed say it is important for Joey to learn?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)