|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Joey's mother get defensive about when he tells her what Ed said on his first day at the new school?
a) Leaving when he was little.
b) Her gambling.
c) Joey's father.
d) Her drinking.
2. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
a) The stove.
b) The refridgerator.
c) The garage.
d) The closet.
3. What is the name of the student Joey hurts?
4. What is Fran told to improve when Joey is given different medication?
a) Joey's school situation.
b) Family condition.
c) Her drinking.
d) The financial situation.
5. What does Joey call his key?
This section contains 829 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)