|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey feel about boarding the bus to his new school alone?
2. What does Joey plan to make with his new slogan?
(b) Bumper stickers.
(c) Pencil cases.
(d) Vinyl signs.
3. What is May's sister's name?
4. Why does Ed say Joey is at his new school?
(a) To get some help.
(b) To be punished.
(c) To protect others.
(d) To protect himself.
5. What does Joey's mother say she did before coming back to him?
(a) Got a job.
(b) Sought counselling.
(c) Pulled herself together.
(d) Made herself ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey feel when he sneaks out of class while he has a substitute teacher?
2. What advice does Joey get about moving forward?
3. What does Joey feel inspired to do after listening to Mrs. Cole?
4. What does Joey ask his mother for more of after his first day at the new school?
5. What does Maria's father call Joey?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)