|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey try to replace the severed nose of his classmate with?
(a) A picture.
(b) His own nose.
(c) A piece of chalk.
(d) Some clay.
2. What is Ed's nickname?
(c) Special Ed.
3. What does Ed say causes Joey's fears?
(a) His condition.
(b) His abandonment issues.
(c) His father's life-style.
(d) His medication.
4. What does Ed say it is important for Joey to learn?
(a) To not give in to fears.
(b) To make good decisions.
(c) To sit still.
(d) To behave like other children.
5. Who brings Joey homework while he is at the new school?
(a) Ms. Maxy.
(b) His mother.
(c) The school nurse.
(d) The principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joey's new slogan about families?
2. What is Joey's mother's name?
3. What does Ed say Joey's grandmother did to cause him problems?
4. What is Mrs. Cole's occupation?
5. What is Joey's first present from his mother when he goes to his new school?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)