|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maria's father blame for what happened to Joey?
(b) Joey's father.
(c) Joey's teacher.
(d) Joey's mother.
2. How long does Joey's punishment remain in force after hurting a classmate?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. What goal does Joey tell the school nurse about?
(a) He wants to become a teacher.
(b) He wants to do one good thing every day.
(c) He wants to invent a better medicine for kids like him.
(d) He wants to help his mom stop drinking.
4. What does Joey hurt another student with?
(b) His fingernails.
5. Why does Joey's mother pinch him when they are talking to the principal after Joey hurts a class mate?
(a) To show she supports him.
(b) To keep him on task.
(c) To punish him more.
(d) So he will come out of his trance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joey sneak out of class with when he has a substitute teacher?
2. How does Joey get to Pittsburgh?
3. What does Joey ask his mother for more of after his first day at the new school?
4. What does the driver to Joey's new school call him?
5. Why is Joey sent to Pittsburgh?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)