|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
(a) Mrs. Maxy.
(b) Miss Morgan.
(c) Ms. Monty.
(d) Mrs. Mondin.
2. Who watches Joey most of the time?
(a) A daycare owner.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) A school teacher.
3. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) Ms. Maxy.
(b) The Principal.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
(b) His illness.
(c) His pain.
(d) His feelings.
5. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
(a) Sings loudly.
(b) Passes out hats.
(c) All of these.
(d) Blows out the candles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
2. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
3. How does Joey cut himself at school?
4. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
5. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Joey given when he is denied a piece of pie?
2. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
3. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
4. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
5. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
6. What does Ms. Maxy tell Joey the problem with his plans is?
7. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
8. What is Joey not allowed to do on the field trip, and why?
9. What are some of the ways Joey's grandmother was physically abusive?
10. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)