|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
2. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
(a) A burglar.
(b) A fly.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) A policeman.
3. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) Some paper scraps.
(b) Some blocks.
(c) A can of paint.
(d) A ball.
4. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
(a) He has no insurance.
(b) She thinks he did it on purpose.
(c) It was her fault.
(d) She might lose her job.
5. What is the first thing Joey gets in trouble for on the field trip?
(a) Scaring a peacock.
(b) Saying a bad word.
(c) Playing with the rocking chairs.
(d) Wandering away from the class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joey wait for his mother to come home when he doesn't have his key?
2. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
3. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
4. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
5. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joey feel that he and his new dog were meant to be together?
2. What did Ms. Maxy do after the accident with another classmate that caused Joey's feelings to be hurt?
3. What does Joey do when he gets bored with the Big Quiet Chair?
4. What does Joey's mother ask of Joey when they are sitting in the car eating their fast food?
5. What secret does Joey share with the school nurse?
6. Why did Joey's grandmother choose to leave?
7. What does Ms. Maxy tell Joey the problem with his plans is?
8. What three things does Ed promise Joey will get from the new school he is attending?
9. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
10. What does Ed do when he sees Fran getting overwhelmed?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)