|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
2. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
(a) The principal.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
3. Why is Joey sent to the nurse's office for the day his key is recovered?
(a) To take some medicine.
(b) To get a band aid.
(c) To wash his hands.
(d) To wash out his mouth.
4. What does Joey use in the pencil sharpener?
(a) Popcicle Sticks.
(c) All of these.
5. What is the first thing Joey gets in trouble for on the field trip?
(a) Playing with the rocking chairs.
(b) Saying a bad word.
(c) Scaring a peacock.
(d) Wandering away from the class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
2. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
3. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
4. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
5. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
2. What does Joey do for his mother as her own medication?
3. What is Joey asked to do when he first goes to Special Education?
4. What is Joey given when he is denied a piece of pie?
5. Where does Joey think he got his hyperactivity from?
6. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
7. Why did Joey blow out Harold's candles?
8. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
9. What calmed Joey down while on the field trip?
10. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)