|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He threw up his medicine.
(b) He thought he saw his father.
(c) He got himself worked up.
(d) He ate a whole pie.
2. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(a) Old fashioned.
(c) All of these.
3. What does Joey call his key?
4. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
(a) Cleans cars.
(b) Sings and dances.
(c) Rolls up car windows.
(d) Makes paper umbrellas.
5. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
(a) The stove.
(b) The refridgerator.
(c) The garage.
(d) The closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joey need a key?
2. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
3. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
4. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
5. What kind of pie does Joey see at the field trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
2. Why does Joey think his medication does not work?
3. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
4. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
5. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
6. What is Joey given when he is denied a piece of pie?
7. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
8. What is Joey not allowed to do on the field trip, and why?
9. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
10. Why did Joey's grandmother choose to leave?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)