|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
(a) Makes paper umbrellas.
(b) Sings and dances.
(c) Cleans cars.
(d) Rolls up car windows.
2. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
(a) It makes him too mellow.
(b) It tastes bad.
(c) It doesn't work consistently.
(d) It makes his head spin.
3. How does Joey cut himself at school?
(a) He uses a paperclip.
(b) He punches a wall.
(c) He breaks his glasses.
(d) He sharpens his fingernails.
4. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Low budget statesman.
(b) Special Education.
(c) Gym instructor.
(d) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
5. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
(b) His feelings.
(c) His illness.
(d) His pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
2. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
3. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
4. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
5. What does Joey call his key?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joey think his medication does not work?
2. Why does Joey say he depends on his mother?
3. What does Joey do when he is asked to sharpen pencils?
4. What does Joey do for his mother as her own medication?
5. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
6. What does Joey wish he could be?
7. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
8. What are some of the ways Joey's grandmother was physically abusive?
9. What is Joey asked to do when he first goes to Special Education?
10. What does Joey ask his mother after Harold's party, and why?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)