|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey's mother have to do before talking to Joey the day he forgets his key?
(a) Make dinner.
(b) Have a drink.
(c) Give him his medication.
(d) Take a shower.
2. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
(a) It tastes bad.
(b) It makes his head spin.
(c) It doesn't work consistently.
(d) It makes him too mellow.
3. Why is Joey sent to the nurse's office for the day his key is recovered?
(a) To get a band aid.
(b) To wash out his mouth.
(c) To take some medicine.
(d) To wash his hands.
4. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
(a) Takes away his recess.
(b) Writes him up.
(c) Sends him to the office.
(d) Puts him in the hall.
5. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
(b) School Nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
2. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
3. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
4. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
5. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
2. Why does Joey think his medication does not work?
3. What does Joey do with his key?
4. What does Joey do when he is asked to sharpen pencils?
5. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
6. What does Joey do for his mother as her own medication?
7. What does Joey ask his mother after Harold's party, and why?
8. What are some of the ways Joey's grandmother was physically abusive?
9. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
10. Where does Joey think he got his hyperactivity from?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)