|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
(a) His mother's new rules.
(b) Joey's father.
(c) Joey's medication.
(d) The money problems.
2. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
(a) He is in trouble.
(b) He is not allowed too much sugar.
(c) He might get sick.
(d) He didn't take his medication.
3. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
(a) They just buy a new one.
(b) He finds it in his stool.
(c) He vomits it up.
(d) His stomach is pumped.
4. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
(a) Pepto Bismol.
5. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
(b) Ms. Maxy.
(c) The principal.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
2. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
3. What is Joey's father's name?
4. Who watches Joey most of the time?
5. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
Short Essay Questions
1. What calmed Joey down while on the field trip?
2. What does Joey do when he gets bored with the Big Quiet Chair?
3. What big change comes for Charlie at the end of the book?
4. What is Joey's punishment for hurting one of his classmates?
5. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
6. Why does Joey feel that he and his new dog were meant to be together?
7. What secret does Joey share with the school nurse?
8. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
9. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
10. What does Ms. Maxy tell Joey the problem with his plans is?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)