|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
(a) Sings and dances.
(b) Rolls up car windows.
(c) Cleans cars.
(d) Makes paper umbrellas.
2. What question does Joey ask his mother when she gets home the day he forgets his key?
(a) All of these.
(b) If he ate paint chips.
(c) If she drank while she was pregnant.
(d) If he was dropped on his head as a baby.
3. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He has the wrong medication.
(b) He is a bad person.
(c) He was raised wrong.
(d) He is wired wrong.
4. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) The Principal.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) Ms. Maxy.
5. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
(a) His desk.
(b) The chalkboard.
(c) His pencil case.
(d) The cubby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
2. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
3. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
4. Where does Joey wait for his mother to come home when he doesn't have his key?
5. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
2. What does Ms. Maxy tell Joey the problem with his plans is?
3. What does Joey ask his mother after Harold's party, and why?
4. What is Joey not allowed to do on the field trip, and why?
5. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
6. What calmed Joey down while on the field trip?
7. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
8. What does Joey do when he is put in the hall after being rude to his teacher?
9. What is Joey given when he is denied a piece of pie?
10. Why did Joey blow out Harold's candles?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)