|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey use in the pencil sharpener?
(b) Popcicle Sticks.
(d) All of these.
2. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
(a) Go to the Special Education class.
(b) Go to the Principal's office.
(c) Sit in the bus.
(d) Sit in the Big Quiet Chair.
3. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her cooking.
(b) Her words.
(c) Her walking.
(d) Her drawing.
4. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
(a) Runs into the yard.
(b) Jumps off his bed.
(c) Flushes the toilet.
(d) Changes his clothes.
5. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He thought he saw his father.
(b) He ate a whole pie.
(c) He threw up his medicine.
(d) He got himself worked up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
2. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
3. What does Joey call his key?
4. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
5. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Joey not allowed to do on the field trip, and why?
2. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
3. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
4. Why did Joey's grandmother choose to leave?
5. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
6. Why did Joey blow out Harold's candles?
7. What does Joey do with his key?
8. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
9. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
10. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)