|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
2. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His house.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) His locker.
(d) His mother's car.
3. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her words.
(b) Her walking.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her drawing.
4. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
(a) He finds it in his stool.
(b) He vomits it up.
(c) His stomach is pumped.
(d) They just buy a new one.
5. Who watches Joey most of the time?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) A school teacher.
(d) A daycare owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Joey ask his mother when she gets home the day he forgets his key?
2. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
3. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
4. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
5. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joey say he depends on his mother?
2. What does Joey do when he is put in the hall after being rude to his teacher?
3. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
4. What does Joey do when he is asked to sharpen pencils?
5. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
6. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
7. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
8. What is Joey asked to do when he first goes to Special Education?
9. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
10. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)