|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He got himself worked up.
(b) He thought he saw his father.
(c) He threw up his medicine.
(d) He ate a whole pie.
2. What does Joey call his key?
3. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) By vomitting.
(b) By the natural order.
(c) Spitting it out.
(d) By pulling it up by the string.
4. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
(a) To give herself a break.
(b) To let out his energy.
(c) To make him happy.
(d) To make her husband mad.
5. How does Joey wish people would see him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey have a key to?
2. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
3. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
4. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
5. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joey get in trouble on his first day back at the regular school?
2. Why does Joey's mother cry the entire time she is talking with the principal about Joey's accident with Maria?
3. What is Joey not allowed to do on the field trip, and why?
4. What are some of the ways Joey's grandmother was physically abusive?
5. What does Joey's mother ask of Joey when they are sitting in the car eating their fast food?
6. Where does Joey think he got his hyperactivity from?
7. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
8. Who was Joey abandoned by early in his life?
9. What does Joey do for his mother as her own medication?
10. What does Joey gain from sneaking out with the gifted students when he has a substitute?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)