|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(b) All of these.
(c) Touch others.
(d) Make unnecessary noises.
2. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
(a) The Tazmanian Devil.
(b) Tweety Bird.
(c) Daffy Duck.
(d) Bugs Bunny.
3. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
(a) To let out his energy.
(b) To make him happy.
(c) To make her husband mad.
(d) To give herself a break.
4. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
5. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her cane.
(c) Her shoe.
(d) Her false teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
2. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
3. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
4. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
5. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joey say the worst abuse from his grandmother was?
2. Where does Joey think he got his hyperactivity from?
3. What does Joey wish he could be?
4. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
5. What are some of the ways Joey's grandmother was physically abusive?
6. What does Ms. Maxy tell Joey the problem with his plans is?
7. Why did Joey's grandmother choose to leave?
8. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
9. What is Joey asked to do when he first goes to Special Education?
10. Why does Joey say he depends on his mother?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)