|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
(a) An apple.
(b) A muffin.
(c) A bagel.
(d) A blueberry.
2. Where does Joey cut himself while on a field trip?
(a) A carousel.
(b) A fence post.
(c) A barn.
(d) A corn field.
3. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
(a) The garbage.
(b) The phone.
(c) The sky.
(d) The sewer.
4. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(b) Gives him his pill.
(c) Sings a song.
(d) Spanks him.
5. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(b) To make him feel responsible.
(c) So he won't have to remember a combination.
(d) To keep his things safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
2. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
3. What is the first thing Joey gets in trouble for on the field trip?
4. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
5. How does Joey wish people would see him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ms. Maxy tell Joey the problem with his plans is?
2. What is Joey asked to do when he first goes to Special Education?
3. What are some of the ways Joey's grandmother was physically abusive?
4. Why does Joey say he depends on his mother?
5. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
6. What does Joey do when he gets bored with the Big Quiet Chair?
7. Where does Joey think he got his hyperactivity from?
8. What does Joey ask his mother after Harold's party, and why?
9. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
10. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)