|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
(a) Jumps off his bed.
(b) Flushes the toilet.
(c) Changes his clothes.
(d) Runs into the yard.
2. What does Joey call his key?
3. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) His mother wanted a girl.
(b) It was thought to calm him.
(c) He liked the color.
(d) It made his father mad.
4. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
(a) Clean them.
(b) Pass them out.
(c) Organize them.
(d) Sharpen them.
5. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey say he has never done?
2. What does Joey have a key to?
3. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
4. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
5. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Joey blow out Harold's candles?
2. What big change comes for Charlie at the end of the book?
3. What does Ed tell Joey when they first meet?
4. What does Joey do when he is asked to sharpen pencils?
5. Why does Joey's mother cry the entire time she is talking with the principal about Joey's accident with Maria?
6. What does Joey do when he is put in the hall after being rude to his teacher?
7. What is different about Joey's new medication, and how does it make him feel?
8. Why does Joey feel that he and his new dog were meant to be together?
9. What does Joey do for his mother as her own medication?
10. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)