|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) Ms. Maxy.
(d) The Principal.
2. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
(a) The principal's office.
(b) The nurse's office.
(c) The restroom.
(d) The hospital.
3. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) By pulling it up by the string.
(b) By vomitting.
(c) Spitting it out.
(d) By the natural order.
4. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
(a) Rolls up car windows.
(b) Makes paper umbrellas.
(c) Cleans cars.
(d) Sings and dances.
5. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) Her false teeth.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey wish people would see him?
2. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
3. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
4. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
5. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joey do when he is put in the hall after being rude to his teacher?
2. What does Joey do with his key?
3. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
4. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
5. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
6. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
7. What does Joey ask his mother after Harold's party, and why?
8. Why does Joey say he depends on his mother?
9. What does Joey do when he is asked to sharpen pencils?
10. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)