Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Run out of chances.
(b) Lose his patience.
(c) Offend people.
(d) Hurt someone else.
2. What question does Joey ask his mother when she gets home the day he forgets his key?
(a) All of these.
(b) If she drank while she was pregnant.
(c) If he ate paint chips.
(d) If he was dropped on his head as a baby.
3. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is not given a cupcake.
(b) He is told to write lines.
(c) He is sent back to class.
(d) He is sent to the Principal's office.
4. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
(d) School Nurse.
5. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) A can of paint.
(b) A ball.
(c) Some blocks.
(d) Some paper scraps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey's mother feel when Joey asks his questions on the day he forgets his key?
2. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
3. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
4. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
5. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joey hurt another classmate?
2. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
3. What does Ed say when Joey redials his mother's phone number compulsively on his first day at the new school?
4. Who was Joey abandoned by early in his life?
5. What does Maria's father say about Joey's mother?
6. Why does Joey feel that he and his new dog were meant to be together?
7. What does Joey's mother ask of Joey when they are sitting in the car eating their fast food?
8. What does Joey wish he could be?
9. What does Joey do with his key?
10. What does Joey realize during his first break at his new school?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)