|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He got himself worked up.
(b) He threw up his medicine.
(c) He ate a whole pie.
(d) He thought he saw his father.
2. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
3. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
(a) The sky.
(b) The sewer.
(c) The garbage.
(d) The phone.
4. Where does Joey take a field trip to?
(a) The Amish country.
(b) An office.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) The zoo.
5. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
(a) A goat.
(b) An owl.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A gorilla.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
2. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
3. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
4. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
5. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the ways Joey's grandmother was physically abusive?
2. What calmed Joey down while on the field trip?
3. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
4. What does Joey ask his mother after Harold's party, and why?
5. What does Joey do when he gets bored with the Big Quiet Chair?
6. What does Joey do when he is asked to sharpen pencils?
7. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
8. What is Joey given when he is denied a piece of pie?
9. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
10. Where does Joey think he got his hyperactivity from?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)