|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
(b) All of these.
2. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) The Principal.
(d) Ms. Maxy.
3. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
(a) He jumped off of the carousel.
(b) He jumped down from the barn rafters.
(c) He tripped over a guard rail.
(d) He jumped off of the fence post.
4. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
(a) The knife is too dangerous.
(b) His mother didn't sign the permission slip.
(c) He hasn't taken his medication.
(d) He is in trouble.
5. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) At the end of the year.
(b) Before the first day of school.
(c) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(d) During Fall Break.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey's mother feel when Joey asks his questions on the day he forgets his key?
2. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
3. Where did Joey's Grandmother go when she left?
4. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
5. How does Joey cut himself at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joey say he depends on his mother?
2. What is Joey given when he is denied a piece of pie?
3. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
4. What does Joey do for his mother as her own medication?
5. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
6. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
7. Why did Joey blow out Harold's candles?
8. What calmed Joey down while on the field trip?
9. What is Joey not allowed to do on the field trip, and why?
10. What does Joey ask his mother after Harold's party, and why?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)