|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He has the wrong medication.
(b) He was raised wrong.
(c) He is wired wrong.
(d) He is a bad person.
2. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
(a) To make her husband mad.
(b) To make him happy.
(c) To give herself a break.
(d) To let out his energy.
3. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
(a) Puts him in the hall.
(b) Sends him to the office.
(c) Writes him up.
(d) Takes away his recess.
4. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) A can of paint.
(b) Some blocks.
(c) A ball.
(d) Some paper scraps.
5. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is hungry.
(c) He is on a new medicine.
(d) He didn't take his medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
2. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
3. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
4. Where does Joey wait for his mother to come home when he doesn't have his key?
5. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joey do for his mother as her own medication?
2. What does Joey do when he is asked to sharpen pencils?
3. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
4. What does Joey do when he gets bored with the Big Quiet Chair?
5. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
6. Why does Joey think his medication does not work?
7. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
8. What does Joey ask his mother after Harold's party, and why?
9. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
10. What does Joey say the worst abuse from his grandmother was?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)