|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey cut himself at school?
(a) He uses a paperclip.
(b) He sharpens his fingernails.
(c) He breaks his glasses.
(d) He punches a wall.
2. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
3. How old was Joey when his father left?
4. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(a) Gives him his pill.
(b) Spanks him.
(d) Sings a song.
5. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) Some paper scraps.
(b) A can of paint.
(c) Some blocks.
(d) A ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
2. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
3. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
4. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
5. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joey do when he is put in the hall after being rude to his teacher?
2. What does Joey wish he could be?
3. What does Joey do when he gets bored with the Big Quiet Chair?
4. What does Joey do with his key?
5. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
6. What does Joey do for his mother as her own medication?
7. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
8. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
9. What does Joey say the worst abuse from his grandmother was?
10. Who was Joey abandoned by early in his life?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)