|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
(a) To let out his energy.
(b) To give herself a break.
(c) To make her husband mad.
(d) To make him happy.
2. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
(a) She thinks he did it on purpose.
(b) It was her fault.
(c) She might lose her job.
(d) He has no insurance.
3. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(b) Before the first day of school.
(c) During Fall Break.
(d) At the end of the year.
4. Where does Joey cut himself while on a field trip?
(a) A fence post.
(b) A barn.
(c) A corn field.
(d) A carousel.
5. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
(a) A bad kid.
(c) A handful.
(d) A nuissance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
2. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
3. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
4. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
5. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
2. Why does Joey say he depends on his mother?
3. Why does Joey think his medication does not work?
4. What are some of the ways Joey's grandmother was physically abusive?
5. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
6. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
7. What does Ms. Maxy tell Joey the problem with his plans is?
8. What does Joey do when he is asked to sharpen pencils?
9. What does Joey do when he is put in the hall after being rude to his teacher?
10. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)