|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
(a) His throat.
(b) His lunch.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His medication.
2. Where does Joey cut himself while on a field trip?
(a) A barn.
(b) A fence post.
(c) A carousel.
(d) A corn field.
3. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
(a) Pass them out.
(b) Sharpen them.
(c) Organize them.
(d) Clean them.
4. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her cooking.
(b) Her walking.
(c) Her drawing.
(d) Her words.
5. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
(a) Divorced him.
(b) Followed after him.
(c) Got a job with long hours.
(d) Went crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
2. Where did Joey's Grandmother go when she left?
3. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
4. What does Joey use in the pencil sharpener?
5. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joey do with his key?
2. What does Joey do when he is put in the hall after being rude to his teacher?
3. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
4. Why did Joey blow out Harold's candles?
5. Why does Joey think his medication does not work?
6. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
7. What is Joey given when he is denied a piece of pie?
8. Why did Joey's grandmother choose to leave?
9. What calmed Joey down while on the field trip?
10. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)