|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
(a) His throat.
(b) His lunch.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His medication.
2. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Run out of chances.
(b) Hurt someone else.
(c) Lose his patience.
(d) Offend people.
3. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Finished something.
(b) Felt special.
(c) Made someone happy.
(d) Found a real friend.
4. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
(c) The teacher.
5. What is Joey's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
2. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
3. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
4. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
5. Where does Joey wait for his mother to come home when he doesn't have his key?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the ways Joey's grandmother was physically abusive?
2. Why does Joey say he depends on his mother?
3. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
4. Where does Joey think he got his hyperactivity from?
5. What does Joey do when he gets bored with the Big Quiet Chair?
6. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
7. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
8. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
9. What does Joey do for his mother as her own medication?
10. What does Joey ask his mother after Harold's party, and why?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)