|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(b) He is told to write lines.
(c) He is sent back to class.
(d) He is not given a cupcake.
2. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) By vomitting.
(b) By the natural order.
(c) By pulling it up by the string.
(d) Spitting it out.
3. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To make him feel responsible.
(b) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(c) So he won't have to remember a combination.
(d) To keep his things safe.
4. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) The Principal.
(b) His mother.
(c) Ms. Maxy.
(d) His father.
5. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
(b) A handful.
(c) A nuissance.
(d) A bad kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about himself can Joey not control?
2. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
3. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
4. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
5. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
2. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
3. Why does Joey say he depends on his mother?
4. How does Joey's mother find out about his first visit to the Special Education room?
5. What does Joey do with his key?
6. What are some of the ways Joey's grandmother was physically abusive?
7. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
8. What does Joey wish he could be?
9. What does Joey do when he is put in the hall after being rude to his teacher?
10. Where does Joey think he got his hyperactivity from?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)