|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(b) Make unnecessary noises.
(c) Touch others.
(d) All of these.
2. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) At the end of the year.
(b) During Fall Break.
(c) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(d) Before the first day of school.
3. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
(a) Runs into the yard.
(b) Flushes the toilet.
(c) Jumps off his bed.
(d) Changes his clothes.
4. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
(a) The closet.
(b) The refridgerator.
(c) The garage.
(d) The stove.
5. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
(a) It makes him too mellow.
(b) It doesn't work consistently.
(c) It makes his head spin.
(d) It tastes bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
2. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
3. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
4. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
5. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joey wish he could be?
2. Why does Joey think his medication does not work?
3. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
4. What is Joey not allowed to do on the field trip, and why?
5. Why did Joey blow out Harold's candles?
6. What does Ms. Maxy tell Joey the problem with his plans is?
7. What does Joey do with his key?
8. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
9. Who was Joey abandoned by early in his life?
10. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)