|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
(b) Razor sensors.
(c) Spider webs.
(d) Barbed wire.
2. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(a) All of these.
(d) Old fashioned.
3. Who watches Joey most of the time?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) A daycare owner.
(c) His uncle.
(d) A school teacher.
4. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) Spitting it out.
(b) By pulling it up by the string.
(c) By the natural order.
(d) By vomitting.
5. What about himself can Joey not control?
(a) His actions.
(b) His limbs.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) His words.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey use in the pencil sharpener?
2. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
3. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
4. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
5. Why is Joey sent to the nurse's office for the day his key is recovered?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
2. What does Ms. Maxy tell Joey the problem with his plans is?
3. What does Joey ask his mother after Harold's party, and why?
4. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
5. What does Joey do when he is put in the hall after being rude to his teacher?
6. What is Joey given when he is denied a piece of pie?
7. Where does Joey think he got his hyperactivity from?
8. Why does Joey think his medication does not work?
9. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
10. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)