|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
(a) Pepto Bismol.
2. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He has the wrong medication.
(b) He is a bad person.
(c) He was raised wrong.
(d) He is wired wrong.
3. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Low budget statesman.
(b) Gym instructor.
(c) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
(d) Special Education.
4. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
(a) Makes paper umbrellas.
(b) Cleans cars.
(c) Sings and dances.
(d) Rolls up car windows.
5. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
(a) The teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
2. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
3. What is the first thing Joey gets in trouble for on the field trip?
4. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
5. How does Joey wish people would see him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Joey asked to do when he first goes to Special Education?
2. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
3. Why does Joey say he depends on his mother?
4. Who was Joey abandoned by early in his life?
5. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
6. What does Joey wish he could be?
7. Why did Joey's grandmother choose to leave?
8. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
9. What does Joey do for his mother as her own medication?
10. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)