|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
(a) A burglar.
(b) A fly.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A prisoner.
2. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
(a) Go to the Special Education class.
(b) Go to the Principal's office.
(c) Sit in the Big Quiet Chair.
(d) Sit in the bus.
3. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) A gorilla.
(c) A goat.
(d) An owl.
4. Why is Joey sent to the nurse's office for the day his key is recovered?
(a) To wash his hands.
(b) To get a band aid.
(c) To wash out his mouth.
(d) To take some medicine.
5. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) Spitting it out.
(b) By the natural order.
(c) By pulling it up by the string.
(d) By vomitting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
2. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
3. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
4. What does Joey call his key?
5. How old was Joey when his father left?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
2. What good things does Joey say comes from his hyperactivity?
3. What does Joey's mother get upset about after Harold's party?
4. Where does Joey think he got his hyperactivity from?
5. Why did Joey blow out Harold's candles?
6. What does Joey do when he gets bored with the Big Quiet Chair?
7. What is Joey asked to do when he first goes to Special Education?
8. What does Joey wish he could be?
9. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
10. What does Joey do with his key?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)