|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
(a) Clean them.
(b) Organize them.
(c) Sharpen them.
(d) Pass them out.
2. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Special Education.
(b) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
(c) Gym instructor.
(d) Low budget statesman.
3. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To make him feel responsible.
(b) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(c) To keep his things safe.
(d) So he won't have to remember a combination.
4. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His locker.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) His house.
(d) His mother's car.
5. How old was Joey when his father left?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
2. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
3. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
4. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
5. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Joey abandoned by early in his life?
2. What does Joey do for his mother as her own medication?
3. What does Joey do when he gets bored with the Big Quiet Chair?
4. Why did Joey's grandmother choose to leave?
5. What is Joey asked to do when he first goes to Special Education?
6. What does Joey say the worst abuse from his grandmother was?
7. Where did Joey's grandmother go, and how does she feel about it?
8. What is Joey given when he is denied a piece of pie?
9. What is Joey not allowed to do on the field trip, and why?
10. What calmed Joey down while on the field trip?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)