|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
(a) Pass them out.
(b) Sharpen them.
(c) Clean them.
(d) Organize them.
2. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
(a) It was her fault.
(b) She thinks he did it on purpose.
(c) She might lose her job.
(d) He has no insurance.
3. What question does Joey ask his mother when she gets home the day he forgets his key?
(a) If he ate paint chips.
(b) All of these.
(c) If he was dropped on his head as a baby.
(d) If she drank while she was pregnant.
4. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) Her cane.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her false teeth.
5. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(b) His grandma.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
2. How old was Joey when his father left?
3. Where did Joey's Grandmother go when she left?
4. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
5. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joey sense from the mothers in the Special Education room?
2. Why is Joey sent to Special Education classes?
3. What does Ms. Maxy tell Joey the problem with his plans is?
4. What calmed Joey down while on the field trip?
5. What does Joey do with his key?
6. Who was Joey abandoned by early in his life?
7. What does Joey do when he gets bored with the Big Quiet Chair?
8. Why is Joey's room partially painted pink?
9. What does Joey do when he is asked to sharpen pencils?
10. What does Joey say the worst abuse from his grandmother was?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)