Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey tell his mother he felt during his first day at the new school?
2. What is wrong with Charlie?
(a) He has no legs.
(b) He has no arms.
(c) He has no ears.
(d) He has no nose.
3. What kind of school is Maria transferred to?
(a) Home school.
(b) Private School.
(c) Catholic school.
(d) Gifted School.
4. What does Joey see when he sneaks out of class when he has a substitute teacher?
(a) A movie.
(b) A game.
(c) A presentation.
(d) A party.
5. What is Joey's new slogan about families?
(a) Hate is not a Family Value.
(b) Families are Forever.
(c) Treat You Family Good.
(d) Love You Family, and They will Love You.
6. How is Joey punished for hurting a classmate?
(a) He is expelled.
(b) He is suspended.
(c) He gets a record.
(d) He has detention.
7. What does the driver to Joey's new school call him?
(a) The bad seed.
(b) The nose slicer.
(c) The foster child.
(d) The new kid.
8. What does Joey do when Ed says his mother is part of his problem?
(b) Agrees with him.
(c) Defends her.
9. What does Joey's mother promise him if he is good at the new school?
(a) He can get a dog.
(b) His grandmother will come home.
(c) She will stop drinking.
(d) They will visit his father.
10. What does Joey say in a restaurant that makes his mother cry?
(a) Nobody believes him.
(b) He is sorry she is so sad.
(c) People think he is brain damaged.
(d) He wants to be good.
11. How long does Joey's punishment remain in force after hurting a classmate?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
12. What kind of book does Joey's mom buy him?
(a) A large picture book.
(b) A book about baseball.
(c) A poetry book.
(d) A book about dogs.
13. Why does Joey's mother pinch him when they are talking to the principal after Joey hurts a class mate?
(a) To punish him more.
(b) So he will come out of his trance.
(c) To keep him on task.
(d) To show she supports him.
14. What does Ed say causes Joey's fears?
(a) His condition.
(b) His abandonment issues.
(c) His medication.
(d) His father's life-style.
15. What is the name of the student Joey hurts?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey feel when he sneaks out of class while he has a substitute teacher?
2. What does Joey have for dinner after his first day at the new school?
3. Who does Maria's father blame for what happened to Joey?
4. What is Ed's occupation?
5. What does the nutritionist say Joey needs more of?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)