|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey try to replace the severed nose of his classmate with?
(a) Some clay.
(b) A picture.
(c) His own nose.
(d) A piece of chalk.
2. What does Joey see when he sneaks out of class when he has a substitute teacher?
(a) A movie.
(b) A party.
(c) A presentation.
(d) A game.
3. How does Mr. Preston feel about Joey's mother not coming to the appointment?
4. What does Joey do when Ed says his mother is part of his problem?
(c) Defends her.
(d) Agrees with him.
5. What does Joey try to do when he gets home after trying to make it up to Maria?
(a) Calls his therapist.
(b) Tries to find his medication.
(c) Draws a picture.
(d) Reads a big book.
6. What does Joey's mother say on the way to Pittsburgh that hurts his feelings?
(a) She already knows what the scan will say.
(b) She wishes he had never been born.
(c) His father would not know him if he saw him.
(d) Taking the day off will never be worth it.
7. Who does Joey sneak out of class with when he has a substitute teacher?
(a) The morning class students.
(b) The gifted students.
(c) The afternoon class students.
(d) The Special Education students.
8. What is Ed's nickname?
(d) Special Ed.
9. How many presents does Joey get from his mother when he goes to his new school?
10. Who brings Joey homework while he is at the new school?
(a) Ms. Maxy.
(b) His mother.
(c) The school nurse.
(d) The principal.
11. What is the name of the student Joey hurts?
12. What does the driver to Joey's new school call him?
(a) The nose slicer.
(b) The foster child.
(c) The new kid.
(d) The bad seed.
13. What does Ed say it is important for Joey to learn?
(a) To not give in to fears.
(b) To sit still.
(c) To make good decisions.
(d) To behave like other children.
14. What is Joey's first present from his mother when he goes to his new school?
(a) A notebook.
(b) Some advice.
(c) A pill bottle.
(d) A framed picture.
15. How is Joey punished for hurting a classmate?
(a) He is suspended.
(b) He has detention.
(c) He gets a record.
(d) He is expelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey plan to make with his new slogan?
2. What is Joey's mother's name?
3. Why is Joey sent to Pittsburgh?
4. How does Joey get to Pittsburgh?
5. What does Maria's father call Joey?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)