|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey's mother feel while he tells her what Ed said?
2. What kind of school is Maria transferred to?
(a) Catholic school.
(b) Private School.
(c) Gifted School.
(d) Home school.
3. How does Joey feel when he sneaks out of class while he has a substitute teacher?
4. Why does Joey go to the nurse after sneaking out of class when he has a substitute?
(a) To take his medication.
(b) To wrap his ankle.
(c) To lay down for a while.
(d) To get some pepto bismol.
5. What does Joey's mother say on the way to Pittsburgh that hurts his feelings?
(a) His father would not know him if he saw him.
(b) She wishes he had never been born.
(c) Taking the day off will never be worth it.
(d) She already knows what the scan will say.
6. What does Joey have for dinner after his first day at the new school?
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) Fried chicken.
7. What does Joey's mother say Joey is not?
8. Where does Joey go when he sneaks out of class when he has a substitute teacher?
(a) The playground.
(b) The cafeteria.
(c) The auditorium.
(d) The Special Education classroom.
9. What is Ed's occupation?
(a) Personal assistant.
(b) Bus driver.
(c) Special Education teacher.
(d) Case worker.
10. How long does Joey's punishment remain in force after hurting a classmate?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
11. What is Joey's new slogan about families?
(a) Love You Family, and They will Love You.
(b) Treat You Family Good.
(c) Families are Forever.
(d) Hate is not a Family Value.
12. Why does Ed say Joey is at his new school?
(a) To protect others.
(b) To get some help.
(c) To be punished.
(d) To protect himself.
13. What does the boy in the helmet do on the bus ride to the new school?
(a) Shouts out obscenities.
(b) Smack his head into the seats.
(d) Falls asleep.
14. What does Joey fear when he is on the bus to his first day at the new school?
(a) His mother will forget about him.
(b) He will never get back home.
(c) The bus will crash.
(d) They will take his mother away.
15. How does Joey feel about boarding the bus to his new school alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey tell his mother he felt during his first day at the new school?
2. What does Joey say in a restaurant that makes his mother cry?
3. What is Joey left in a room with as part of a test?
4. Why does Joey's mother pinch him when they are talking to the principal after Joey hurts a class mate?
5. What does Joey's mother promise him if he is good at the new school?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)