|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Joey sent to the nurse's office for the day his key is recovered?
(a) To wash his hands.
(b) To get a band aid.
(c) To take some medicine.
(d) To wash out his mouth.
2. How old was Joey when his father left?
3. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His locker.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) His house.
(d) His mother's car.
4. How does Joey wish people would see him?
5. What is Joey's father's name?
6. Where does Joey wait for his mother to come home when he doesn't have his key?
(a) The garage.
(b) The back yard.
(c) The porch.
(d) The roof.
7. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
(a) Joey's medication.
(b) Joey's father.
(c) The money problems.
(d) His mother's new rules.
8. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
(a) His desk.
(b) The chalkboard.
(c) His pencil case.
(d) The cubby.
9. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) By the natural order.
(b) By vomitting.
(c) Spitting it out.
(d) By pulling it up by the string.
10. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(b) At the end of the year.
(c) During Fall Break.
(d) Before the first day of school.
11. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
(a) Makes paper umbrellas.
(b) Rolls up car windows.
(c) Cleans cars.
(d) Sings and dances.
12. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
(a) He is in trouble.
(b) He hasn't taken his medication.
(c) His mother didn't sign the permission slip.
(d) The knife is too dangerous.
13. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
(a) Miss Morgan.
(b) Mrs. Mondin.
(c) Mrs. Maxy.
(d) Ms. Monty.
14. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) It was thought to calm him.
(b) His mother wanted a girl.
(c) He liked the color.
(d) It made his father mad.
15. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Gym instructor.
(b) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
(c) Special Education.
(d) Low budget statesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
2. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
3. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
4. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
5. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)