|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(a) Sings a song.
(c) Gives him his pill.
(d) Spanks him.
2. How does Joey cut himself at school?
(a) He punches a wall.
(b) He breaks his glasses.
(c) He sharpens his fingernails.
(d) He uses a paperclip.
3. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Felt special.
(b) Finished something.
(c) Found a real friend.
(d) Made someone happy.
4. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) Spitting it out.
(b) By pulling it up by the string.
(c) By vomitting.
(d) By the natural order.
5. What question does Joey ask his mother when she gets home the day he forgets his key?
(a) If he was dropped on his head as a baby.
(b) All of these.
(c) If he ate paint chips.
(d) If she drank while she was pregnant.
6. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(b) Make unnecessary noises.
(c) All of these.
(d) Touch others.
7. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is not given a cupcake.
(b) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(c) He is sent back to class.
(d) He is told to write lines.
8. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
(a) Divorced him.
(b) Went crazy.
(c) Got a job with long hours.
(d) Followed after him.
9. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
(a) Pepto Bismol.
10. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His mother's car.
(c) His house.
(d) His locker.
11. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(a) All of these.
(c) Old fashioned.
12. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
(a) Joey's father.
(b) The money problems.
(c) His mother's new rules.
(d) Joey's medication.
13. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
(a) He hasn't taken his medication.
(b) He is in trouble.
(c) The knife is too dangerous.
(d) His mother didn't sign the permission slip.
14. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
(a) Jumps off his bed.
(b) Runs into the yard.
(c) Changes his clothes.
(d) Flushes the toilet.
15. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
(a) Ms. Maxy.
(b) The principal.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
2. What does Joey call his key?
3. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
4. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
5. What about himself can Joey not control?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)