|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joey's father's name?
2. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is told to write lines.
(b) He is sent back to class.
(c) He is not given a cupcake.
(d) He is sent to the Principal's office.
3. What does Joey's mother have to do before talking to Joey the day he forgets his key?
(a) Take a shower.
(b) Give him his medication.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Have a drink.
4. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
(a) Special Education.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Gym class.
(d) A juvenile center.
5. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
(a) His throat.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His lunch.
(d) His medication.
6. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) The principal.
7. What about himself can Joey not control?
(a) His actions.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) His words.
(d) His limbs.
8. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) Her cane.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her false teeth.
9. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
(a) Writes him up.
(b) Takes away his recess.
(c) Puts him in the hall.
(d) Sends him to the office.
10. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
(d) Pepto Bismol.
11. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(b) Make unnecessary noises.
(c) Touch others.
(d) All of these.
12. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He is on a new medicine.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He didn't take his medicine.
13. What does Joey call his key?
14. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) By the natural order.
(b) By vomitting.
(c) Spitting it out.
(d) By pulling it up by the string.
15. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
(a) A burglar.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) A fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
2. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
3. Where did Joey's Grandmother go when she left?
4. How does Joey cut himself at school?
5. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)