|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His mother's car.
(b) His house.
(c) His locker.
(d) His bedroom.
2. Who watches Joey most of the time?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) A daycare owner.
(c) His uncle.
(d) A school teacher.
3. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
(a) Mrs. Maxy.
(b) Mrs. Mondin.
(c) Miss Morgan.
(d) Ms. Monty.
4. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
(a) Ms. Maxy.
(b) The principal.
(c) His mother.
5. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
6. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
(c) The teacher.
7. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
(a) The money problems.
(b) Joey's father.
(c) Joey's medication.
(d) His mother's new rules.
8. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(a) Touch others.
(b) All of these.
(d) Make unnecessary noises.
9. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He didn't take his medicine.
(b) He is on a new medicine.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He is sad.
10. What kind of pie does Joey see at the field trip?
11. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
(a) Cleans cars.
(b) Sings and dances.
(c) Makes paper umbrellas.
(d) Rolls up car windows.
12. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(a) Spanks him.
(c) Gives him his pill.
(d) Sings a song.
13. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her false teeth.
(b) Her cane.
(c) Her shoe.
(d) Her purse.
14. Why is Joey sent to the nurse's office for the day his key is recovered?
(a) To wash out his mouth.
(b) To take some medicine.
(c) To get a band aid.
(d) To wash his hands.
15. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(b) Daffy Duck.
(c) The Tazmanian Devil.
(d) Tweety Bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Joey ask his mother when she gets home the day he forgets his key?
2. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
3. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
4. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
5. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)