|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) At the end of the year.
(b) During Fall Break.
(c) Before the first day of school.
(d) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
2. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(a) All of these.
(b) Old fashioned.
3. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
(a) The cubby.
(b) His desk.
(c) His pencil case.
(d) The chalkboard.
4. How old was Joey when his father left?
5. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
(a) The principal's office.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The restroom.
(d) The nurse's office.
6. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
(b) Special Education.
(c) Gym instructor.
(d) Low budget statesman.
7. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is told to write lines.
(b) He is sent back to class.
(c) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(d) He is not given a cupcake.
8. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
(a) An article he saw in her room.
(b) One of the boys in Special Ed.
(c) A book he read.
(d) Something Ms. Maxy said.
9. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) An owl.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A goat.
10. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(b) All of these.
(c) Make unnecessary noises.
(d) Touch others.
11. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He is wired wrong.
(b) He has the wrong medication.
(c) He is a bad person.
(d) He was raised wrong.
12. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
(a) The sewer.
(b) The garbage.
(c) The sky.
(d) The phone.
13. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
(a) Writes him up.
(b) Takes away his recess.
(c) Puts him in the hall.
(d) Sends him to the office.
14. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
(a) Joey's father.
(b) The money problems.
(c) His mother's new rules.
(d) Joey's medication.
15. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
(a) He is in trouble.
(b) He might get sick.
(c) He didn't take his medication.
(d) He is not allowed too much sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
2. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
3. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
4. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
5. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)