|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(a) All of these.
(c) Touch others.
(d) Make unnecessary noises.
2. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
(a) Miss Morgan.
(b) Ms. Monty.
(c) Mrs. Maxy.
(d) Mrs. Mondin.
3. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) A can of paint.
(b) Some paper scraps.
(c) Some blocks.
(d) A ball.
4. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
(a) A burglar.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) A fly.
5. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
(a) He is not allowed too much sugar.
(b) He didn't take his medication.
(c) He is in trouble.
(d) He might get sick.
6. How does Joey wish people would see him?
7. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
(a) An owl.
(b) A gorilla.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A goat.
8. Where does Joey take a field trip to?
(a) An office.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) The Amish country.
(d) The zoo.
9. How does Joey's mother feel when Joey asks his questions on the day he forgets his key?
10. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) He liked the color.
(b) His mother wanted a girl.
(c) It was thought to calm him.
(d) It made his father mad.
11. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
(b) Amaretto Sour.
(d) Tequila Sunrise.
12. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
(a) The knife is too dangerous.
(b) His mother didn't sign the permission slip.
(c) He is in trouble.
(d) He hasn't taken his medication.
13. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Special Education.
(b) Gym instructor.
(c) Low budget statesman.
(d) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
14. How does Joey cut himself at school?
(a) He punches a wall.
(b) He sharpens his fingernails.
(c) He breaks his glasses.
(d) He uses a paperclip.
15. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Finished something.
(b) Found a real friend.
(c) Felt special.
(d) Made someone happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
2. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
3. Where does Joey cut himself while on a field trip?
4. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
5. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)