|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
(a) They just buy a new one.
(b) He finds it in his stool.
(c) He vomits it up.
(d) His stomach is pumped.
2. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
3. What kind of pie does Joey see at the field trip?
4. Where does Joey cut himself while on a field trip?
(a) A corn field.
(b) A barn.
(c) A carousel.
(d) A fence post.
5. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
(b) Pepto Bismol.
6. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
(a) Rolls up car windows.
(b) Sings and dances.
(c) Cleans cars.
(d) Makes paper umbrellas.
7. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
(a) The cubby.
(b) His desk.
(c) The chalkboard.
(d) His pencil case.
8. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(a) Spanks him.
(b) Gives him his pill.
(c) Sings a song.
9. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Special Education.
(b) Gym instructor.
(c) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
(d) Low budget statesman.
10. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
(b) All of these.
11. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) Her false teeth.
(d) Her cane.
12. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
(a) Pass them out.
(b) Organize them.
(c) Clean them.
(d) Sharpen them.
13. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
14. What question does Joey ask his mother when she gets home the day he forgets his key?
(a) If he ate paint chips.
(b) If she drank while she was pregnant.
(c) All of these.
(d) If he was dropped on his head as a baby.
15. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
(c) The teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
2. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
3. What about himself can Joey not control?
4. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
5. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)