|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
(b) A nuissance.
(c) A handful.
(d) A bad kid.
2. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
(a) He is in trouble.
(b) He hasn't taken his medication.
(c) His mother didn't sign the permission slip.
(d) The knife is too dangerous.
3. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
(a) A juvenile center.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Gym class.
(d) Special Education.
4. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
(a) They just buy a new one.
(b) He vomits it up.
(c) He finds it in his stool.
(d) His stomach is pumped.
5. How old was Joey when his father left?
6. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her drawing.
(b) Her walking.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her words.
7. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
(a) She might lose her job.
(b) It was her fault.
(c) He has no insurance.
(d) She thinks he did it on purpose.
8. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is not given a cupcake.
(b) He is sent back to class.
(c) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(d) He is told to write lines.
9. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
(a) His pain.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His illness.
10. How does Joey wish people would see him?
11. Where does Joey cut himself while on a field trip?
(a) A barn.
(b) A corn field.
(c) A carousel.
(d) A fence post.
12. What about himself can Joey not control?
(a) His words.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) His actions.
(d) His limbs.
13. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
(a) The stove.
(b) The garage.
(c) The refridgerator.
(d) The closet.
14. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
(a) A can of paint.
(b) The garbage disposal.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The television.
15. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He thought he saw his father.
(b) He got himself worked up.
(c) He ate a whole pie.
(d) He threw up his medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
2. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
3. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
4. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
5. What is the first thing Joey gets in trouble for on the field trip?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)