|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey call his key?
2. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Low budget statesman.
(b) Special Education.
(c) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
(d) Gym instructor.
3. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
(a) The nurse's office.
(b) The principal's office.
(c) The restroom.
(d) The hospital.
4. How does Joey wish people would see him?
5. Where does Joey take a field trip to?
(a) An office.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) The zoo.
(d) The Amish country.
6. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
(a) It tastes bad.
(b) It doesn't work consistently.
(c) It makes him too mellow.
(d) It makes his head spin.
7. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) It made his father mad.
(b) He liked the color.
(c) His mother wanted a girl.
(d) It was thought to calm him.
8. Where did Joey's Grandmother go when she left?
(a) A rest home.
(b) Her daughter's house.
(c) Her father's property.
(d) Her son's house.
9. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
(a) School Nurse.
10. Where does Joey cut himself while on a field trip?
(a) A fence post.
(b) A corn field.
(c) A barn.
(d) A carousel.
11. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He ate a whole pie.
(b) He threw up his medicine.
(c) He thought he saw his father.
(d) He got himself worked up.
12. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(b) To make him feel responsible.
(c) To keep his things safe.
(d) So he won't have to remember a combination.
13. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
(a) The phone.
(b) The sky.
(c) The sewer.
(d) The garbage.
14. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her drawing.
(b) Her words.
(c) Her walking.
(d) Her cooking.
15. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
(a) The money problems.
(b) His mother's new rules.
(c) Joey's medication.
(d) Joey's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
2. Why is Joey sent to the nurse's office for the day his key is recovered?
3. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
4. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
5. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)