|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The restroom.
(c) The nurse's office.
(d) The principal's office.
2. What kind of pie does Joey see at the field trip?
3. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
(a) Cuts it.
(c) Slaps the bottom of it.
(d) Draws on it.
4. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
(a) Got a job with long hours.
(b) Divorced him.
(c) Followed after him.
(d) Went crazy.
5. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
(a) Pass them out.
(b) Sharpen them.
(c) Clean them.
(d) Organize them.
6. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) The Principal.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) Ms. Maxy.
7. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
8. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
(a) Mrs. Mondin.
(b) Mrs. Maxy.
(c) Ms. Monty.
(d) Miss Morgan.
9. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His locker.
(c) His house.
(d) His mother's car.
10. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
(a) His mother didn't sign the permission slip.
(b) He hasn't taken his medication.
(c) The knife is too dangerous.
(d) He is in trouble.
11. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) Before the first day of school.
(b) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(c) At the end of the year.
(d) During Fall Break.
12. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
(a) It was her fault.
(b) He has no insurance.
(c) She thinks he did it on purpose.
(d) She might lose her job.
13. How old was Joey when his father left?
14. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
(a) Amaretto Sour.
(b) Tequila Sunrise.
15. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
(a) A fly.
(b) A prisoner.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A burglar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
2. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
3. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
4. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
5. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)