|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
(a) All of these.
(b) Sings loudly.
(c) Passes out hats.
(d) Blows out the candles.
2. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
(a) Spider webs.
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) Razor sensors.
3. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(b) At the end of the year.
(c) Before the first day of school.
(d) During Fall Break.
4. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
(c) All of these.
5. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
(c) The teacher.
6. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
(a) His pain.
(b) His illness.
(d) His feelings.
7. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
(a) Sit in the bus.
(b) Go to the Principal's office.
(c) Go to the Special Education class.
(d) Sit in the Big Quiet Chair.
8. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) He liked the color.
(b) It was thought to calm him.
(c) It made his father mad.
(d) His mother wanted a girl.
9. What about himself can Joey not control?
(a) His limbs.
(b) His actions.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) His words.
10. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His lunch.
(c) His throat.
(d) His medication.
11. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is sent back to class.
(b) He is not given a cupcake.
(c) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(d) He is told to write lines.
12. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
(a) His stomach is pumped.
(b) He vomits it up.
(c) They just buy a new one.
(d) He finds it in his stool.
13. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His locker.
(c) His house.
(d) His mother's car.
14. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
(a) Flushes the toilet.
(b) Runs into the yard.
(c) Changes his clothes.
(d) Jumps off his bed.
15. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He tells his story.
(b) He uses it for show and tell.
(c) He swallows it.
(d) He spins it around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
2. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
3. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
4. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
5. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)