|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
(a) The toilet.
(b) A can of paint.
(c) The television.
(d) The garbage disposal.
2. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
(d) The teacher.
3. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(a) His teachers.
(b) His grandma.
(d) His mother.
4. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
(a) The Tazmanian Devil.
(b) Daffy Duck.
(c) Tweety Bird.
(d) Bugs Bunny.
5. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
6. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) It made his father mad.
(b) He liked the color.
(c) His mother wanted a girl.
(d) It was thought to calm him.
7. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
(b) Tequila Sunrise.
(c) Amaretto Sour.
8. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He ate a whole pie.
(b) He threw up his medicine.
(c) He thought he saw his father.
(d) He got himself worked up.
9. Where does Joey wait for his mother to come home when he doesn't have his key?
(a) The back yard.
(b) The porch.
(c) The garage.
(d) The roof.
10. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To keep his things safe.
(b) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(c) To make him feel responsible.
(d) So he won't have to remember a combination.
11. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(a) Old fashioned.
(c) All of these.
12. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
13. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
(a) The phone.
(b) The sky.
(c) The sewer.
(d) The garbage.
14. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) At the end of the year.
(b) Before the first day of school.
(c) During Fall Break.
(d) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
15. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) Some paper scraps.
(b) A ball.
(c) A can of paint.
(d) Some blocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
2. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
3. What does Joey call his key?
4. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
5. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)