Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Run out of chances.
(b) Lose his patience.
(c) Offend people.
(d) Hurt someone else.
2. What question does Joey ask his mother when she gets home the day he forgets his key?
(a) All of these.
(b) If she drank while she was pregnant.
(c) If he ate paint chips.
(d) If he was dropped on his head as a baby.
3. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is not given a cupcake.
(b) He is told to write lines.
(c) He is sent back to class.
(d) He is sent to the Principal's office.
4. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
(d) School Nurse.
5. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) A can of paint.
(b) A ball.
(c) Some blocks.
(d) Some paper scraps.
6. How does Joey's mother feel when Joey asks his questions on the day he forgets his key?
7. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He didn't take his medicine.
(c) He is on a new medicine.
(d) He is hungry.
8. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
(a) They just buy a new one.
(b) He vomits it up.
(c) He finds it in his stool.
(d) His stomach is pumped.
9. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
(c) All of these.
10. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
(b) Pepto Bismol.
11. Where does Joey wait for his mother to come home when he doesn't have his key?
(a) The garage.
(b) The roof.
(c) The porch.
(d) The back yard.
12. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
(a) Go to the Special Education class.
(b) Sit in the Big Quiet Chair.
(c) Sit in the bus.
(d) Go to the Principal's office.
13. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her false teeth.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her cane.
14. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A prisoner.
(c) A burglar.
(d) A fly.
15. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) At the end of the year.
(b) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(c) Before the first day of school.
(d) During Fall Break.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
2. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
3. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
4. What does Joey's mother have to do before talking to Joey the day he forgets his key?
5. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)