|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
(a) Tweety Bird.
(b) Daffy Duck.
(c) Bugs Bunny.
(d) The Tazmanian Devil.
2. Where does Joey wait for his mother to come home when he doesn't have his key?
(a) The back yard.
(b) The roof.
(c) The garage.
(d) The porch.
3. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
(a) Followed after him.
(b) Divorced him.
(c) Got a job with long hours.
(d) Went crazy.
4. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
(a) His lunch.
(b) His throat.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His medication.
5. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
(a) The chalkboard.
(b) The cubby.
(c) His desk.
(d) His pencil case.
6. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
(a) Writes him up.
(b) Takes away his recess.
(c) Sends him to the office.
(d) Puts him in the hall.
7. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
8. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
(a) The knife is too dangerous.
(b) He is in trouble.
(c) He hasn't taken his medication.
(d) His mother didn't sign the permission slip.
9. What about himself can Joey not control?
(a) His thoughts.
(b) His words.
(c) His limbs.
(d) His actions.
10. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) By vomitting.
(b) By pulling it up by the string.
(c) By the natural order.
(d) Spitting it out.
11. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He is a bad person.
(b) He was raised wrong.
(c) He is wired wrong.
(d) He has the wrong medication.
12. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
(c) All of these.
13. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
(a) Barbed wire.
(b) Spider webs.
(d) Razor sensors.
14. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
(a) The toilet.
(b) A can of paint.
(c) The television.
(d) The garbage disposal.
15. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(a) Sings a song.
(b) Spanks him.
(d) Gives him his pill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
2. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
3. How old was Joey when his father left?
4. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
5. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)