|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He got himself worked up.
(b) He thought he saw his father.
(c) He threw up his medicine.
(d) He ate a whole pie.
2. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
(a) Mrs. Mondin.
(b) Mrs. Maxy.
(c) Ms. Monty.
(d) Miss Morgan.
3. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
(a) Sings loudly.
(b) Blows out the candles.
(c) All of these.
(d) Passes out hats.
4. Where does Joey wait for his mother to come home when he doesn't have his key?
(a) The porch.
(b) The garage.
(c) The roof.
(d) The back yard.
5. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
(a) A handful.
(b) A bad kid.
(d) A nuissance.
6. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
(a) The garbage disposal.
(b) A can of paint.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The television.
7. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) Before the first day of school.
(b) At the end of the year.
(c) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(d) During Fall Break.
8. Where does Joey cut himself while on a field trip?
(a) A corn field.
(b) A carousel.
(c) A barn.
(d) A fence post.
9. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
(a) Slaps the bottom of it.
(c) Cuts it.
(d) Draws on it.
10. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
(a) She thinks he did it on purpose.
(b) He has no insurance.
(c) She might lose her job.
(d) It was her fault.
11. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is sent back to class.
(b) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(c) He is told to write lines.
(d) He is not given a cupcake.
12. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(b) Make unnecessary noises.
(c) All of these.
(d) Touch others.
13. What is the first thing Joey gets in trouble for on the field trip?
(a) Playing with the rocking chairs.
(b) Saying a bad word.
(c) Scaring a peacock.
(d) Wandering away from the class.
14. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
(a) The money problems.
(b) Joey's medication.
(c) His mother's new rules.
(d) Joey's father.
15. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
2. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
3. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
4. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
5. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)