|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
2. What does Joey use in the pencil sharpener?
(b) All of these.
(d) Popcicle Sticks.
3. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
(a) Draws on it.
(b) Cuts it.
(c) Slaps the bottom of it.
4. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
(c) Tequila Sunrise.
(d) Amaretto Sour.
5. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(a) Make unnecessary noises.
(b) Touch others.
(d) All of these.
6. Who watches Joey most of the time?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) A daycare owner.
(c) A school teacher.
(d) His uncle.
7. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) His mother.
(b) Ms. Maxy.
(c) His father.
(d) The Principal.
8. What question does Joey ask his mother when she gets home the day he forgets his key?
(a) If she drank while she was pregnant.
(b) If he ate paint chips.
(c) All of these.
(d) If he was dropped on his head as a baby.
9. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) By vomitting.
(b) By pulling it up by the string.
(c) Spitting it out.
(d) By the natural order.
10. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
(a) Writes him up.
(b) Takes away his recess.
(c) Sends him to the office.
(d) Puts him in the hall.
11. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
12. How old was Joey when his father left?
13. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
(a) Mrs. Mondin.
(b) Ms. Monty.
(c) Mrs. Maxy.
(d) Miss Morgan.
14. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her cane.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her shoe.
(d) Her false teeth.
15. Where does Joey take a field trip to?
(a) The zoo.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) The Amish country.
(d) An office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
2. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
3. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
4. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
5. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)