|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
(a) A goat.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A gorilla.
(d) An owl.
2. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
(d) School Nurse.
3. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
(a) The knife is too dangerous.
(b) His mother didn't sign the permission slip.
(c) He hasn't taken his medication.
(d) He is in trouble.
4. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
(a) A fly.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A burglar.
(d) A prisoner.
5. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
(a) Went crazy.
(b) Followed after him.
(c) Got a job with long hours.
(d) Divorced him.
6. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
(a) He is not allowed too much sugar.
(b) He might get sick.
(c) He is in trouble.
(d) He didn't take his medication.
7. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) It was thought to calm him.
(b) He liked the color.
(c) It made his father mad.
(d) His mother wanted a girl.
8. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(d) The principal.
9. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) During Fall Break.
(b) Before the first day of school.
(c) At the end of the year.
(d) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
10. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
(a) He vomits it up.
(b) They just buy a new one.
(c) His stomach is pumped.
(d) He finds it in his stool.
11. What question does Joey ask his mother when she gets home the day he forgets his key?
(a) All of these.
(b) If he ate paint chips.
(c) If she drank while she was pregnant.
(d) If he was dropped on his head as a baby.
12. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
(d) The teacher.
13. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
(a) Amaretto Sour.
(d) Tequila Sunrise.
14. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
(a) The sky.
(b) The garbage.
(c) The phone.
(d) The sewer.
15. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(a) His teachers.
(b) His grandma.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches Joey most of the time?
2. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
3. How does Joey's mother feel when Joey asks his questions on the day he forgets his key?
4. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
5. Why does Joey need a key?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)