|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
(a) Sharpen them.
(b) Pass them out.
(c) Organize them.
(d) Clean them.
2. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
(a) All of these.
(b) Passes out hats.
(c) Blows out the candles.
(d) Sings loudly.
3. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
4. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
(a) The sewer.
(b) The sky.
(c) The garbage.
(d) The phone.
5. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
(a) He has no insurance.
(b) She might lose her job.
(c) It was her fault.
(d) She thinks he did it on purpose.
6. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He ate a whole pie.
(b) He got himself worked up.
(c) He thought he saw his father.
(d) He threw up his medicine.
7. What does Joey use in the pencil sharpener?
(a) All of these.
(d) Popcicle Sticks.
8. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
(a) Miss Morgan.
(b) Mrs. Maxy.
(c) Ms. Monty.
(d) Mrs. Mondin.
9. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His locker.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) His mother's car.
(d) His house.
10. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
(a) The principal.
(b) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
11. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) So he won't have to remember a combination.
(b) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(c) To make him feel responsible.
(d) To keep his things safe.
12. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) At the end of the year.
(b) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(c) During Fall Break.
(d) Before the first day of school.
13. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He uses it for show and tell.
(b) He spins it around.
(c) He tells his story.
(d) He swallows it.
14. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
(a) Sends him to the office.
(b) Writes him up.
(c) Takes away his recess.
(d) Puts him in the hall.
15. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
(a) Spider webs.
(b) Barbed wire.
(d) Razor sensors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
2. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
3. Who watches Joey most of the time?
4. Where does Joey take a field trip to?
5. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)