|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
(a) To make her husband mad.
(b) To give herself a break.
(c) To make him happy.
(d) To let out his energy.
2. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(b) Make unnecessary noises.
(c) All of these.
(d) Touch others.
3. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
(a) Ms. Monty.
(b) Mrs. Maxy.
(c) Miss Morgan.
(d) Mrs. Mondin.
4. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His lunch.
(c) His medication.
(d) His throat.
5. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) The Principal.
(d) Ms. Maxy.
6. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(c) All of these.
(d) Old fashioned.
7. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He is wired wrong.
(b) He has the wrong medication.
(c) He was raised wrong.
(d) He is a bad person.
8. How old was Joey when his father left?
9. Where does Joey take a field trip to?
(a) An office.
(b) The zoo.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) The Amish country.
10. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
11. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
(a) He has no insurance.
(b) She might lose her job.
(c) She thinks he did it on purpose.
(d) It was her fault.
12. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(a) His mother.
(c) His grandma.
(d) His teachers.
13. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Felt special.
(b) Made someone happy.
(c) Found a real friend.
(d) Finished something.
14. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
(a) The television.
(b) The garbage disposal.
(c) A can of paint.
(d) The toilet.
15. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
(a) It tastes bad.
(b) It makes his head spin.
(c) It doesn't work consistently.
(d) It makes him too mellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey call his key?
2. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
3. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
4. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
5. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)