|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) He liked the color.
(b) It made his father mad.
(c) His mother wanted a girl.
(d) It was thought to calm him.
2. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
(a) The toilet.
(b) The television.
(c) A can of paint.
(d) The garbage disposal.
3. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
(a) A fly.
(b) A prisoner.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A burglar.
4. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Low budget statesman.
(b) Gym instructor.
(c) Special Education.
(d) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
5. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
(a) A muffin.
(b) A bagel.
(c) An apple.
(d) A blueberry.
6. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
7. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
(a) His mother.
(c) Ms. Maxy.
(d) The principal.
8. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He got himself worked up.
(b) He thought he saw his father.
(c) He threw up his medicine.
(d) He ate a whole pie.
9. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
(a) Flushes the toilet.
(b) Jumps off his bed.
(c) Changes his clothes.
(d) Runs into the yard.
10. What about himself can Joey not control?
(a) His limbs.
(b) His words.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) His actions.
11. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
(c) All of these.
12. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
(b) Cuts it.
(c) Slaps the bottom of it.
(d) Draws on it.
13. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
(a) A goat.
(b) An owl.
(c) A gorilla.
(d) A giraffe.
14. What does Joey's mother have to do before talking to Joey the day he forgets his key?
(a) Have a drink.
(b) Take a shower.
(c) Give him his medication.
(d) Make dinner.
15. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
(a) Sings loudly.
(b) Passes out hats.
(c) All of these.
(d) Blows out the candles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
2. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
3. Where does Joey take a field trip to?
4. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
5. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)