|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is not given a cupcake.
(b) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(c) He is sent back to class.
(d) He is told to write lines.
2. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
3. Where does Joey wait for his mother to come home when he doesn't have his key?
(a) The garage.
(b) The roof.
(c) The porch.
(d) The back yard.
4. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(b) Old fashioned.
(c) All of these.
5. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
(a) He jumped off of the carousel.
(b) He jumped off of the fence post.
(c) He jumped down from the barn rafters.
(d) He tripped over a guard rail.
6. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
7. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He thought he saw his father.
(b) He threw up his medicine.
(c) He ate a whole pie.
(d) He got himself worked up.
8. What is Joey's father's name?
9. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) Spitting it out.
(b) By the natural order.
(c) By pulling it up by the string.
(d) By vomitting.
10. How does Joey wish people would see him?
11. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
(a) She might lose her job.
(b) It was her fault.
(c) He has no insurance.
(d) She thinks he did it on purpose.
12. What does Joey use in the pencil sharpener?
(b) Popcicle Sticks.
(d) All of these.
13. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
(a) His pain.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His illness.
14. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
(a) Daffy Duck.
(b) Tweety Bird.
(c) The Tazmanian Devil.
(d) Bugs Bunny.
15. Where does Joey take a field trip to?
(a) The zoo.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) An office.
(d) The Amish country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
2. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
3. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
4. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
5. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)