|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
(c) Pepto Bismol.
2. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
(b) Tequila Sunrise.
(d) Amaretto Sour.
3. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He is on a new medicine.
(c) He didn't take his medicine.
(d) He is sad.
4. What is Joey's father's name?
5. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) It was thought to calm him.
(b) It made his father mad.
(c) He liked the color.
(d) His mother wanted a girl.
6. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
7. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) During Fall Break.
(b) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(c) Before the first day of school.
(d) At the end of the year.
8. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
(a) Organize them.
(b) Clean them.
(c) Sharpen them.
(d) Pass them out.
9. What does Joey use in the pencil sharpener?
(a) Popcicle Sticks.
(b) All of these.
10. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
(a) A nuissance.
(b) A bad kid.
(d) A handful.
11. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
(a) A book he read.
(b) Something Ms. Maxy said.
(c) One of the boys in Special Ed.
(d) An article he saw in her room.
12. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The restroom.
(c) The nurse's office.
(d) The principal's office.
13. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is not given a cupcake.
(b) He is told to write lines.
(c) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(d) He is sent back to class.
14. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
(a) Razor sensors.
(b) Spider webs.
(d) Barbed wire.
15. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
(a) Miss Morgan.
(b) Mrs. Mondin.
(c) Ms. Monty.
(d) Mrs. Maxy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey's mother feel when Joey asks his questions on the day he forgets his key?
2. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
3. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
4. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
5. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)