|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He ate a whole pie.
(b) He got himself worked up.
(c) He thought he saw his father.
(d) He threw up his medicine.
2. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) The principal.
(c) His mother.
3. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) A teacher.
(d) His father.
4. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is sent back to class.
(b) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(c) He is not given a cupcake.
(d) He is told to write lines.
5. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
(a) Rolls up car windows.
(b) Cleans cars.
(c) Sings and dances.
(d) Makes paper umbrellas.
6. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
(b) Pepto Bismol.
7. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
(a) Razor sensors.
(c) Spider webs.
(d) Barbed wire.
8. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
9. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
(a) An owl.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A gorilla.
(d) A goat.
10. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
(a) Went crazy.
(b) Got a job with long hours.
(c) Followed after him.
(d) Divorced him.
11. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Offend people.
(b) Run out of chances.
(c) Lose his patience.
(d) Hurt someone else.
12. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) During Fall Break.
(b) Before the first day of school.
(c) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(d) At the end of the year.
13. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(a) His grandma.
(b) His teachers.
(d) His mother.
14. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
(a) All of these.
15. What kind of pie does Joey see at the field trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
2. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
3. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
4. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
5. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)