|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
2. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Special Education.
(b) Gym instructor.
(c) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
(d) Low budget statesman.
3. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) Her false teeth.
(d) Her cane.
4. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He is wired wrong.
(b) He is a bad person.
(c) He has the wrong medication.
(d) He was raised wrong.
5. Where did Joey's Grandmother go when she left?
(a) Her father's property.
(b) Her son's house.
(c) A rest home.
(d) Her daughter's house.
6. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her walking.
(b) Her words.
(c) Her drawing.
(d) Her cooking.
7. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
(a) A handful.
(b) A nuissance.
(c) A bad kid.
8. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
(a) Tequila Sunrise.
(b) Amaretto Sour.
9. Where does Joey take a field trip to?
(a) An office.
(b) The zoo.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) The Amish country.
10. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
(a) The phone.
(b) The sewer.
(c) The sky.
(d) The garbage.
11. What does Joey's mother have to do before talking to Joey the day he forgets his key?
(a) Make dinner.
(b) Give him his medication.
(c) Take a shower.
(d) Have a drink.
12. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His mother's car.
(c) His locker.
(d) His house.
13. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) By vomitting.
(b) Spitting it out.
(c) By pulling it up by the string.
(d) By the natural order.
14. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
(a) He might get sick.
(b) He is in trouble.
(c) He is not allowed too much sugar.
(d) He didn't take his medication.
15. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
(a) To give herself a break.
(b) To make her husband mad.
(c) To make him happy.
(d) To let out his energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
2. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
3. What about himself can Joey not control?
4. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
5. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)