1. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
He is wired wrong.
2. What about himself can Joey not control?
3. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
4. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
Puts him in the hall.
5. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
The Tazmanian Devil.
6. How old was Joey when his father left?
7. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
Followed after him.
8. Who watches Joey most of the time?
This section contains 4,047 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)