|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about himself can Joey not control?
(a) His actions.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) His limbs.
(d) His words.
2. What does Joey's mother say she did before coming back to him?
(a) Made herself ready.
(b) Got a job.
(c) Sought counselling.
(d) Pulled herself together.
3. What is May's sister's name?
4. What is Joey's father's name?
5. What does Joey fear when he is on the bus to his first day at the new school?
(a) He will never get back home.
(b) They will take his mother away.
(c) The bus will crash.
(d) His mother will forget about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey's mother say on the way to Pittsburgh that hurts his feelings?
2. What does Ed say it is important for Joey to learn?
3. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
4. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
5. Why is Joey sent to the nurse's office for the day his key is recovered?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)