|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
(a) He jumped down from the barn rafters.
(b) He jumped off of the carousel.
(c) He tripped over a guard rail.
(d) He jumped off of the fence post.
2. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) An owl.
(c) A goat.
(d) A giraffe.
3. What does Ed say it is important for Joey to learn?
(a) To not give in to fears.
(b) To behave like other children.
(c) To make good decisions.
(d) To sit still.
4. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(b) To make him feel responsible.
(c) So he won't have to remember a combination.
(d) To keep his things safe.
5. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
2. What does the driver to Joey's new school call him?
3. Why does Ed say Joey is at his new school?
4. What does Joey's mother say Joey is not?
5. How old was Joey when his father left?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)