|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(a) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
2. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) By pulling it up by the string.
(b) Spitting it out.
(c) By vomitting.
(d) By the natural order.
3. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
(a) Changes his clothes.
(b) Jumps off his bed.
(c) Flushes the toilet.
(d) Runs into the yard.
4. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
(a) He might get sick.
(b) He is in trouble.
(c) He is not allowed too much sugar.
(d) He didn't take his medication.
5. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
(a) An owl.
(b) A goat.
(c) A gorilla.
(d) A giraffe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
2. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
3. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
4. What is Joey's first present from his mother when he goes to his new school?
5. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)