|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her drawing.
(b) Her cooking.
(c) Her words.
(d) Her walking.
2. Who does Joey have an appointment with on his second day at the new school?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The nutritionist.
(c) The nurse.
(d) The psychologist.
3. Why can't Joey's mother see his bus off to the new school?
(a) He is too old.
(b) She is ashamed.
(c) He has been naughty.
(d) She has to work.
4. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) Some blocks.
(b) A ball.
(c) Some paper scraps.
(d) A can of paint.
5. What does Joey's mother tell Joey to do when he thinks of bad things?
(a) Draw in the notebook.
(b) Think of a good thing.
(c) Look at her picture.
(d) Take a pill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
2. What keeps Joey from jumping off the bus at the railroad tracks?
3. What does Joey have a key to?
4. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
5. How is Joey punished for hurting a classmate?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)