|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with May?
(a) She is hard of hearing.
(b) She can only read backwards.
(c) Her eyes are crossed.
(d) Her feet point inwards.
2. What question does Joey ask his mother when she gets home the day he forgets his key?
(a) All of these.
(b) If he was dropped on his head as a baby.
(c) If he ate paint chips.
(d) If she drank while she was pregnant.
3. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is told to write lines.
(b) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(c) He is sent back to class.
(d) He is not given a cupcake.
4. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Finished something.
(b) Felt special.
(c) Found a real friend.
(d) Made someone happy.
5. What is Mrs. Cole's occupation?
(a) Motivational speaker.
(b) Gifted teacher.
(c) Substitute teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
2. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
3. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
4. How does Joey's mother feel while he tells her what Ed said?
5. Where does Joey wait for his mother to come home when he doesn't have his key?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)