|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
(a) The cubby.
(b) His pencil case.
(c) His desk.
(d) The chalkboard.
2. What is Ed's occupation?
(a) Special Education teacher.
(b) Personal assistant.
(c) Case worker.
(d) Bus driver.
3. What does the boy in the helmet do on the bus ride to the new school?
(a) Shouts out obscenities.
(b) Smack his head into the seats.
(d) Falls asleep.
4. What does Joey try to replace the severed nose of his classmate with?
(a) A picture.
(b) Some clay.
(c) A piece of chalk.
(d) His own nose.
5. What does Joey do when Ed says his mother is part of his problem?
(b) Defends her.
(c) Agrees with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey's mother get defensive about when he tells her what Ed said on his first day at the new school?
2. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
3. What does Joey's mother promise him if he is good at the new school?
4. What goal does Joey tell the school nurse about?
5. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)