|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad Seed and The Crossing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
(a) The stove.
(b) The garage.
(c) The refridgerator.
(d) The closet.
2. How old was Joey when his father left?
3. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Gym instructor.
(b) Low budget statesman.
(c) Special Education.
(d) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
4. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Offend people.
(b) Hurt someone else.
(c) Run out of chances.
(d) Lose his patience.
5. What is Ed's occupation?
(a) Bus driver.
(b) Special Education teacher.
(c) Personal assistant.
(d) Case worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
2. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
3. Why does Joey's mother pinch him when they are talking to the principal after Joey hurts a class mate?
4. What is Joey's first present from his mother when he goes to his new school?
5. How does Joey feel when he sneaks out of class while he has a substitute teacher?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)