|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad Seed and The Crossing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joey's mother pinch him when they are talking to the principal after Joey hurts a class mate?
(a) So he will come out of his trance.
(b) To keep him on task.
(c) To punish him more.
(d) To show she supports him.
2. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(a) Gives him his pill.
(b) Spanks him.
(d) Sings a song.
3. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Lose his patience.
(b) Run out of chances.
(c) Offend people.
(d) Hurt someone else.
4. How old was Joey when his father left?
5. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(a) Touch others.
(b) All of these.
(d) Make unnecessary noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
2. What about himself can Joey not control?
3. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
4. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
5. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)