|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad Seed and The Crossing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
(a) All of these.
(b) Blows out the candles.
(c) Sings loudly.
(d) Passes out hats.
2. Why can't Joey's mother see his bus off to the new school?
(a) She has to work.
(b) She is ashamed.
(c) He is too old.
(d) He has been naughty.
3. What does Joey see when he sneaks out of class when he has a substitute teacher?
(a) A movie.
(b) A game.
(c) A party.
(d) A presentation.
4. Where does Joey go when he sneaks out of class when he has a substitute teacher?
(a) The auditorium.
(b) The Special Education classroom.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) The playground.
5. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(a) Gives him his pill.
(b) Spanks him.
(d) Sings a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey call his key?
2. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
3. What is the first thing Joey gets in trouble for on the field trip?
4. What does Joey try to replace the severed nose of his classmate with?
5. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)