|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad Seed and The Crossing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey's mother say Joey is not?
2. What does Charlie do when Joey sits next to him?
(a) Shakes his hand.
(b) Teaches him a song.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Kisses him on the cheek.
3. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her cooking.
(b) Her walking.
(c) Her words.
(d) Her drawing.
4. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
(a) Joey's father.
(b) His mother's new rules.
(c) The money problems.
(d) Joey's medication.
5. What about himself can Joey not control?
(a) His actions.
(b) His limbs.
(c) His words.
(d) His thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Joey's mother see his bus off to the new school?
2. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
3. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
4. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
5. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)