|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad Seed and The Crossing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ed's occupation?
(a) Case worker.
(b) Personal assistant.
(c) Bus driver.
(d) Special Education teacher.
2. What does Joey call his key?
3. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) He liked the color.
(b) It was thought to calm him.
(c) His mother wanted a girl.
(d) It made his father mad.
4. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He tells his story.
(b) He uses it for show and tell.
(c) He swallows it.
(d) He spins it around.
5. What does Charlie do when Joey sits next to him?
(a) Shakes his hand.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Teaches him a song.
(d) Kisses him on the cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
2. What is Joey's new slogan about families?
3. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
4. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
5. How does Joey cut himself at school?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)