|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad Seed and The Crossing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(b) He is sent back to class.
(c) He is not given a cupcake.
(d) He is told to write lines.
2. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) Ms. Maxy.
(d) The Principal.
3. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
(a) The restroom.
(b) The nurse's office.
(c) The principal's office.
(d) The hospital.
4. How does Joey feel when he sneaks out of class while he has a substitute teacher?
5. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
(a) To let out his energy.
(b) To give herself a break.
(c) To make her husband mad.
(d) To make him happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey call his key?
2. What does Joey's mother tell Joey to do when he thinks of bad things?
3. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
4. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
5. How old was Joey when his father left?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)