|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad Seed and The Crossing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey feel when he sneaks out of class while he has a substitute teacher?
2. What does Joey try to do when he gets home after trying to make it up to Maria?
(a) Tries to find his medication.
(b) Calls his therapist.
(c) Reads a big book.
(d) Draws a picture.
3. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(a) Spanks him.
(c) Sings a song.
(d) Gives him his pill.
4. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
(a) The television.
(b) A can of paint.
(c) The garbage disposal.
(d) The toilet.
5. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(b) He is sent back to class.
(c) He is not given a cupcake.
(d) He is told to write lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey feel inspired to do after listening to Mrs. Cole?
2. What does Joey's mother have to do before talking to Joey the day he forgets his key?
3. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
4. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
5. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)