|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad Seed and The Crossing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the student Joey hurts?
2. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
(a) The stove.
(b) The refridgerator.
(c) The closet.
(d) The garage.
3. How does Joey feel about boarding the bus to his new school alone?
4. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Made someone happy.
(b) Felt special.
(c) Finished something.
(d) Found a real friend.
5. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
(a) His lunch.
(b) His throat.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What goal does Joey tell the school nurse about?
2. Why does Ed say Joey is at his new school?
3. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
4. What does Joey see when he sneaks out of class when he has a substitute teacher?
5. How does Joey cut himself at school?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)