|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad Seed and The Crossing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He got himself worked up.
(b) He thought he saw his father.
(c) He threw up his medicine.
(d) He ate a whole pie.
2. What keeps Joey from jumping off the bus at the railroad tracks?
(a) The request from his mother.
(b) Charlie's eyes.
(c) His fear of getting lost.
(d) His medication.
3. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
(a) He didn't take his medication.
(b) He is in trouble.
(c) He is not allowed too much sugar.
(d) He might get sick.
4. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
(a) A blueberry.
(b) An apple.
(c) A bagel.
(d) A muffin.
5. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Offend people.
(b) Run out of chances.
(c) Lose his patience.
(d) Hurt someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey's mother have to do before talking to Joey the day he forgets his key?
2. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
3. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
4. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
5. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)