|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad Seed and The Crossing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
(a) It makes his head spin.
(b) It doesn't work consistently.
(c) It tastes bad.
(d) It makes him too mellow.
2. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Low budget statesman.
(b) Special Education.
(c) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
(d) Gym instructor.
3. What does Joey scream after hurting a class mate?
(b) I'm sorry.
(c) I didn't mean to.
4. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He is on a new medicine.
(c) He didn't take his medicine.
(d) He is sad.
5. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
(a) All of these.
(b) Passes out hats.
(c) Blows out the candles.
(d) Sings loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
2. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
3. Where does Joey go when he sneaks out of class when he has a substitute teacher?
4. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
5. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)