|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bad Seed and The Crossing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joey's mother pinch him when they are talking to the principal after Joey hurts a class mate?
(a) To punish him more.
(b) So he will come out of his trance.
(c) To keep him on task.
(d) To show she supports him.
2. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
(a) A goat.
(b) An owl.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A gorilla.
3. How does Joey try to make it up to Maria?
(a) He goes to her house to apologize.
(b) He cuts his own nose and takes a picture.
(c) He writes her a nice letter.
(d) He sings songs in front of her window.
4. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Lose his patience.
(b) Hurt someone else.
(c) Run out of chances.
(d) Offend people.
5. What keeps Joey from jumping off the bus at the railroad tracks?
(a) Charlie's eyes.
(b) His medication.
(c) The request from his mother.
(d) His fear of getting lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey's mother promise him if he is good at the new school?
2. What does Joey's mother say she did before coming back to him?
3. What does Joey try to replace the severed nose of his classmate with?
4. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
5. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)