|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Make a Wish and Who.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He uses it for show and tell.
(b) He swallows it.
(c) He tells his story.
(d) He spins it around.
2. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
(a) His lunch.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His medication.
(d) His throat.
3. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Run out of chances.
(b) Hurt someone else.
(c) Lose his patience.
(d) Offend people.
4. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He was raised wrong.
(b) He has the wrong medication.
(c) He is a bad person.
(d) He is wired wrong.
5. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(a) All of these.
(d) Old fashioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
2. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
3. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
4. What is the first thing Joey gets in trouble for on the field trip?
5. Why is Joey sent to the nurse's office for the day his key is recovered?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)