|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Make a Wish and Who.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is sent back to class.
(b) He is told to write lines.
(c) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(d) He is not given a cupcake.
2. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
3. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
(a) He jumped off of the carousel.
(b) He jumped off of the fence post.
(c) He jumped down from the barn rafters.
(d) He tripped over a guard rail.
4. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is on a new medicine.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He didn't take his medicine.
5. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
(a) The knife is too dangerous.
(b) He is in trouble.
(c) His mother didn't sign the permission slip.
(d) He hasn't taken his medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
2. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
3. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
4. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
5. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)