|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Make a Wish and Who.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) By pulling it up by the string.
(b) By vomitting.
(c) By the natural order.
(d) Spitting it out.
2. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
(a) Sit in the Big Quiet Chair.
(b) Go to the Principal's office.
(c) Sit in the bus.
(d) Go to the Special Education class.
3. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) At the end of the year.
(b) During Fall Break.
(c) Before the first day of school.
(d) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
4. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Gym instructor.
(b) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
(c) Special Education.
(d) Low budget statesman.
5. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
(c) School Nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches Joey most of the time?
2. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
3. Why is Joey sent to the nurse's office for the day his key is recovered?
4. How does Joey wish people would see him?
5. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)