|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Make a Wish and Who.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
2. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) His mother wanted a girl.
(b) It was thought to calm him.
(c) It made his father mad.
(d) He liked the color.
3. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He tells his story.
(b) He spins it around.
(c) He uses it for show and tell.
(d) He swallows it.
4. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) So he won't have to remember a combination.
(b) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(c) To keep his things safe.
(d) To make him feel responsible.
5. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A fly.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) A burglar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey say he has never done?
2. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
3. What does Joey have a key to?
4. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
5. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)