|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Make a Wish and Who.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Offend people.
(b) Run out of chances.
(c) Hurt someone else.
(d) Lose his patience.
2. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) An owl.
(c) A goat.
(d) A gorilla.
3. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
(a) He might get sick.
(b) He didn't take his medication.
(c) He is not allowed too much sugar.
(d) He is in trouble.
4. What is the first thing Joey gets in trouble for on the field trip?
(a) Saying a bad word.
(b) Wandering away from the class.
(c) Scaring a peacock.
(d) Playing with the rocking chairs.
5. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He threw up his medicine.
(b) He ate a whole pie.
(c) He got himself worked up.
(d) He thought he saw his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
2. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
3. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
4. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
5. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)