|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Make a Wish and Who.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
2. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
(a) Sit in the bus.
(b) Sit in the Big Quiet Chair.
(c) Go to the Principal's office.
(d) Go to the Special Education class.
3. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
(a) Sends him to the office.
(b) Writes him up.
(c) Takes away his recess.
(d) Puts him in the hall.
4. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
(a) Sings and dances.
(b) Makes paper umbrellas.
(c) Cleans cars.
(d) Rolls up car windows.
5. What made Joey think about his question to his mother on the day he forgets his key?
(a) A book he read.
(b) Something Ms. Maxy said.
(c) An article he saw in her room.
(d) One of the boys in Special Ed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
2. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
3. What does Joey use in the pencil sharpener?
4. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
5. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)