|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey cut himself at school?
(a) He sharpens his fingernails.
(b) He punches a wall.
(c) He uses a paperclip.
(d) He breaks his glasses.
2. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(a) His mother.
(b) His teachers.
(d) His grandma.
3. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
(a) Tweety Bird.
(b) Daffy Duck.
(c) The Tazmanian Devil.
(d) Bugs Bunny.
4. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
(a) Cuts it.
(b) Slaps the bottom of it.
(d) Draws on it.
5. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
2. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
3. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
4. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
5. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)