|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Joey when his father left?
2. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
(a) The refridgerator.
(b) The garage.
(c) The closet.
(d) The stove.
3. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
(a) He has no insurance.
(b) She thinks he did it on purpose.
(c) It was her fault.
(d) She might lose her job.
4. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His house.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) His mother's car.
(d) His locker.
5. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Lose his patience.
(b) Offend people.
(c) Hurt someone else.
(d) Run out of chances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
2. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
3. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
4. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
5. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)