|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
(a) Gym class.
(b) A juvenile center.
(c) Special Education.
(d) The hospital.
2. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) Some blocks.
(b) Some paper scraps.
(c) A ball.
(d) A can of paint.
3. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
(a) Slaps the bottom of it.
(b) Cuts it.
(c) Draws on it.
4. How old was Joey when his father left?
5. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
(a) The toilet.
(b) A can of paint.
(c) The television.
(d) The garbage disposal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
2. Why does Joey need a key?
3. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
4. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
5. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)