|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Finished something.
(b) Felt special.
(c) Made someone happy.
(d) Found a real friend.
2. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) A teacher.
3. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
(a) A nuissance.
(b) A bad kid.
(c) A handful.
4. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
(a) Runs into the yard.
(b) Changes his clothes.
(c) Jumps off his bed.
(d) Flushes the toilet.
5. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
(a) The chalkboard.
(b) His pencil case.
(c) The cubby.
(d) His desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
2. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
3. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
4. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
5. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)