|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
(a) His pencil case.
(b) His desk.
(c) The chalkboard.
(d) The cubby.
2. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her walking.
(b) Her words.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her drawing.
3. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) He liked the color.
(b) It made his father mad.
(c) His mother wanted a girl.
(d) It was thought to calm him.
4. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(a) His mother.
(b) His teachers.
(c) His grandma.
5. What does Joey call his key?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
2. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
3. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
4. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
5. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)