|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Run out of chances.
(b) Hurt someone else.
(c) Offend people.
(d) Lose his patience.
2. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
(a) His father.
(b) A teacher.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
3. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) A can of paint.
(b) Some blocks.
(c) Some paper scraps.
(d) A ball.
4. What about himself can Joey not control?
(a) His thoughts.
(b) His words.
(c) His actions.
(d) His limbs.
5. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
(a) The closet.
(b) The stove.
(c) The refridgerator.
(d) The garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Joey when his father left?
2. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
3. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
4. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
5. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)