|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches Joey most of the time?
(a) His uncle.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) A daycare owner.
2. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
3. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
(b) His mother.
(c) Ms. Maxy.
(d) The principal.
4. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
5. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
(a) To give herself a break.
(b) To let out his energy.
(c) To make her husband mad.
(d) To make him happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
2. How does Joey cut himself at school?
3. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
4. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
5. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)