|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her cooking.
(b) Her drawing.
(c) Her words.
(d) Her walking.
2. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
(a) She thinks he did it on purpose.
(b) It was her fault.
(c) He has no insurance.
(d) She might lose her job.
3. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
(a) Sharpen them.
(b) Pass them out.
(c) Clean them.
(d) Organize them.
4. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
(a) Gym class.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Special Education.
(d) A juvenile center.
5. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joey's Grandmother go when she left?
2. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
3. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
4. What does Joey call his key?
5. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)