|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
(b) All of these.
2. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He has the wrong medication.
(b) He was raised wrong.
(c) He is wired wrong.
(d) He is a bad person.
3. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
4. Who watches Joey most of the time?
(a) His uncle.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) A daycare owner.
5. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
(a) Spider webs.
(b) Razor sensors.
(d) Barbed wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
2. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
3. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
4. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
5. How old was Joey when his father left?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)