|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A fly.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) A burglar.
2. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He is a bad person.
(b) He is wired wrong.
(c) He has the wrong medication.
(d) He was raised wrong.
3. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
4. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) It was thought to calm him.
(b) It made his father mad.
(c) His mother wanted a girl.
(d) He liked the color.
5. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
(d) Pepto Bismol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches Joey most of the time?
2. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
3. What does Joey say he has never done?
4. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
5. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)