|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey call his key?
2. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
3. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
(a) A handful.
(c) A bad kid.
(d) A nuissance.
4. How does Joey cut himself at school?
(a) He sharpens his fingernails.
(b) He punches a wall.
(c) He breaks his glasses.
(d) He uses a paperclip.
5. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(b) All of these.
(c) Touch others.
(d) Make unnecessary noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joey's father's name?
2. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
3. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
4. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
5. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)