|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Felt special.
(b) Found a real friend.
(c) Made someone happy.
(d) Finished something.
2. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(a) His teachers.
(b) His grandma.
(c) His mother.
3. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
(a) Takes away his recess.
(b) Sends him to the office.
(c) Writes him up.
(d) Puts him in the hall.
4. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
(a) Went crazy.
(b) Got a job with long hours.
(c) Divorced him.
(d) Followed after him.
5. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(a) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
2. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
3. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
4. Who watches Joey most of the time?
5. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)