|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(b) His grandma.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His mother.
2. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(a) All of these.
(d) Old fashioned.
3. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
4. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(b) The Tazmanian Devil.
(c) Tweety Bird.
(d) Daffy Duck.
5. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
2. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
3. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
4. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
5. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)