|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
(a) Changes his clothes.
(b) Flushes the toilet.
(c) Jumps off his bed.
(d) Runs into the yard.
2. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Found a real friend.
(b) Made someone happy.
(c) Finished something.
(d) Felt special.
3. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
4. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(c) All of these.
(d) Old fashioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
2. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
3. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
4. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
5. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)