|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Spanks him.
(d) Gives him his pill.
2. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her walking.
(b) Her cooking.
(c) Her words.
(d) Her drawing.
3. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
(a) His feelings.
(b) His pain.
(d) His illness.
4. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
(a) Spider webs.
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) Razor sensors.
5. What is Joey's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
2. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
3. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
4. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
5. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)