|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
(a) The closet.
(b) The refridgerator.
(c) The garage.
(d) The stove.
2. How old was Joey when his father left?
3. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(a) His grandma.
(c) His mother.
(d) His teachers.
4. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
(a) His mother's new rules.
(b) Joey's medication.
(c) Joey's father.
(d) The money problems.
5. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
(a) Puts him in the hall.
(b) Takes away his recess.
(c) Sends him to the office.
(d) Writes him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
2. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
3. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
4. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
5. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)