|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(b) His mother.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His grandma.
3. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
4. How old was Joey when his father left?
5. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He is wired wrong.
(b) He has the wrong medication.
(c) He was raised wrong.
(d) He is a bad person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
2. What does Joey say he has never done?
3. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
4. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
5. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)