|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
(a) His mother's new rules.
(b) Joey's father.
(c) Joey's medication.
(d) The money problems.
2. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her cooking.
(b) Her walking.
(c) Her words.
(d) Her drawing.
3. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her false teeth.
(b) Her cane.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her shoe.
4. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(a) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
5. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
2. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
3. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
4. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
5. How old was Joey when his father left?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)