|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
2. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
(a) His feelings.
(b) His illness.
(c) His pain.
3. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her walking.
(b) Her words.
(c) Her drawing.
(d) Her cooking.
4. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(a) All of these.
(c) Old fashioned.
5. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
(a) The sky.
(b) The phone.
(c) The sewer.
(d) The garbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
2. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
3. What is Joey's father's name?
4. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
5. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)