|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about himself can Joey not control?
(a) His limbs.
(b) His thoughts.
(c) His words.
(d) His actions.
2. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
3. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(b) Old fashioned.
(c) All of these.
4. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
5. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
(a) Flushes the toilet.
(b) Jumps off his bed.
(c) Changes his clothes.
(d) Runs into the yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
2. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
3. What does Joey say he has never done?
4. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
5. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)