|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(b) All of these.
(d) Old fashioned.
2. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(a) His mother.
(b) His teachers.
(c) His grandma.
3. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
4. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
(a) Went crazy.
(b) Divorced him.
(c) Got a job with long hours.
(d) Followed after him.
5. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(a) Gives him his pill.
(b) Spanks him.
(c) Sings a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Joey when his father left?
2. What does Joey say he has never done?
3. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
4. What about himself can Joey not control?
5. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)