|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) A ball.
(b) A can of paint.
(c) Some blocks.
(d) Some paper scraps.
2. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
(a) Joey's medication.
(b) The money problems.
(c) His mother's new rules.
(d) Joey's father.
3. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(a) His grandma.
(b) His mother.
(c) His teachers.
4. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(c) All of these.
(d) Old fashioned.
5. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
(a) Divorced him.
(b) Went crazy.
(c) Got a job with long hours.
(d) Followed after him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
2. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
3. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
4. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
5. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)