|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
2. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) Some paper scraps.
(b) A ball.
(c) Some blocks.
(d) A can of paint.
3. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(a) His teachers.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandma.
4. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Finished something.
(b) Felt special.
(c) Found a real friend.
(d) Made someone happy.
5. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
(a) The phone.
(b) The sewer.
(c) The sky.
(d) The garbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
2. What about himself can Joey not control?
3. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
4. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
5. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)