|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moon Man, The Patch, and Picture Me Here.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Joey sent to Pittsburgh?
(a) To talk to Maria.
(b) To speak with his father.
(c) To attend a new school.
(d) To get a brain scan.
2. What is Ed's occupation?
(a) Case worker.
(b) Bus driver.
(c) Special Education teacher.
(d) Personal assistant.
3. What does Joey's mother do while Joey is taken to his scan?
(a) Reads his book.
(b) Flips through magazines.
(c) Calls her ex-husband.
4. What does Ed say Joey's grandmother did to cause him problems?
(a) Coddled him.
(b) Berated him.
(c) Abused him.
(d) Left him.
5. What does Joey do at the end of the book?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Laughs with Harold.
(c) Makes more bumper stickers.
(d) Writes his book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joey's new slogan about families?
2. Who brings Joey homework while he is at the new school?
3. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
4. What does Joey's mother get defensive about when he tells her what Ed said on his first day at the new school?
5. What is the first thing Joey gets in trouble for on the field trip?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)