|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ed say Joey is at his new school?
(a) To be punished.
(b) To get some help.
(c) To protect others.
(d) To protect himself.
2. Who does Maria's father blame for what happened to Joey?
(b) Joey's father.
(c) Joey's teacher.
(d) Joey's mother.
3. How does Joey tell his mother he felt during his first day at the new school?
4. What kind of book does Joey's mom buy him?
(a) A large picture book.
(b) A poetry book.
(c) A book about dogs.
(d) A book about baseball.
5. Who helps Joey prove he is not being abused?
(a) The school nurse.
(b) Mrs. Maxy.
(c) Joey's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joey cut himself while on a field trip?
2. What does the boy in the helmet do on the bus ride to the new school?
3. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
4. What is wrong with Charlie?
5. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)