|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
(a) A teacher.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. How does Joey cut himself at school?
(a) He punches a wall.
(b) He uses a paperclip.
(c) He sharpens his fingernails.
(d) He breaks his glasses.
3. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
(a) Juvenile Delinquent Counselor.
(b) Low budget statesman.
(c) Special Education.
(d) Gym instructor.
4. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
(b) Pepto Bismol.
5. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
(a) Cuts it.
(b) Slaps the bottom of it.
(d) Draws on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
2. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
3. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
4. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
5. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)