Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Off the Wall and Family Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
(b) His illness.
(c) His pain.
(d) His feelings.
2. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her false teeth.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her cane.
3. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
(a) To make him happy.
(b) To give herself a break.
(c) To let out his energy.
(d) To make her husband mad.
4. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
(a) The refridgerator.
(b) The garage.
(c) The stove.
(d) The closet.
5. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
(a) The toilet.
(b) The garbage disposal.
(c) A can of paint.
(d) The television.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
2. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
3. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
4. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
5. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)