|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
(a) Sit in the bus.
(b) Go to the Principal's office.
(c) Go to the Special Education class.
(d) Sit in the Big Quiet Chair.
2. What does Joey plan to make with his new slogan?
(b) Vinyl signs.
(c) Pencil cases.
(d) Bumper stickers.
3. What does Joey say in a restaurant that makes his mother cry?
(a) He wants to be good.
(b) People think he is brain damaged.
(c) He is sorry she is so sad.
(d) Nobody believes him.
4. What does Ed say it is important for Joey to learn?
(a) To not give in to fears.
(b) To behave like other children.
(c) To make good decisions.
(d) To sit still.
5. What does Joey's mother get defensive about when he tells her what Ed said on his first day at the new school?
(a) Her gambling.
(b) Joey's father.
(c) Her drinking.
(d) Leaving when he was little.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joey's Grandmother go when she left?
2. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
3. What is Joey left in a room with as part of a test?
4. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
5. What does Joey ask his mother for more of after his first day at the new school?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)