|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To keep his things safe.
(b) So he won't have to remember a combination.
(c) To make him feel responsible.
(d) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
2. What does Ed say it is important for Joey to learn?
(a) To make good decisions.
(b) To not give in to fears.
(c) To sit still.
(d) To behave like other children.
3. Why is Joey sent to Pittsburgh?
(a) To attend a new school.
(b) To talk to Maria.
(c) To speak with his father.
(d) To get a brain scan.
4. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
(a) Cuts it.
(c) Slaps the bottom of it.
(d) Draws on it.
5. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) His father.
(b) The Principal.
(c) Ms. Maxy.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
2. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
3. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
4. Why can't Joey's mother see his bus off to the new school?
5. What does Joey call his key?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)