|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joey punished for hurting a classmate?
(a) He is expelled.
(b) He is suspended.
(c) He has detention.
(d) He gets a record.
2. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
3. What does Joey kill in the classrooms to help?
(b) All of these.
4. What does Joey see when he sneaks out of class when he has a substitute teacher?
(a) A movie.
(b) A presentation.
(c) A party.
(d) A game.
5. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her cane.
(d) Her false teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
2. What does Joey try to replace the severed nose of his classmate with?
3. What does Joey's mother tell Joey to do when he thinks of bad things?
4. Why can't Joey's mother see his bus off to the new school?
5. What about himself can Joey not control?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)