|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey ask his mother for more of after his first day at the new school?
(a) A ride to school.
(b) New medication.
(c) A better house.
(d) Some responsibility.
2. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
(a) A gorilla.
(b) An owl.
(c) A goat.
(d) A giraffe.
3. What is Ed's occupation?
(a) Case worker.
(b) Personal assistant.
(c) Bus driver.
(d) Special Education teacher.
4. How does Joey try to make it up to Maria?
(a) He goes to her house to apologize.
(b) He sings songs in front of her window.
(c) He writes her a nice letter.
(d) He cuts his own nose and takes a picture.
5. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
2. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
3. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
4. Who does Joey have an appointment with on his second day at the new school?
5. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)