|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
(a) He jumped off of the carousel.
(b) He jumped off of the fence post.
(c) He tripped over a guard rail.
(d) He jumped down from the barn rafters.
2. What does Joey call his key?
3. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
(a) Ms. Maxy.
(c) His mother.
(d) The principal.
4. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
(a) Go to the Special Education class.
(b) Sit in the Big Quiet Chair.
(c) Sit in the bus.
(d) Go to the Principal's office.
5. Who does Joey hope to see while in Pittsburgh?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey have for dinner after his first day at the new school?
2. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
3. How does Joey tell his mother he felt during his first day at the new school?
4. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
5. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)