|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
(a) It doesn't work consistently.
(b) It makes his head spin.
(c) It tastes bad.
(d) It makes him too mellow.
2. What does Joey's mother say on the way to Pittsburgh that hurts his feelings?
(a) Taking the day off will never be worth it.
(b) His father would not know him if he saw him.
(c) She wishes he had never been born.
(d) She already knows what the scan will say.
3. What is the name of the student Joey hurts?
4. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To make him feel responsible.
(b) So he won't have to remember a combination.
(c) To keep his things safe.
(d) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
5. What does Maria's father call Joey?
(a) Messed up.
(c) A nobody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with May?
2. What does Joey feel inspired to do after listening to Mrs. Cole?
3. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
4. How does Joey wish people would see him?
5. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)