|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joey's father's name?
2. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her cooking.
(b) Her words.
(c) Her drawing.
(d) Her walking.
3. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He swallows it.
(b) He uses it for show and tell.
(c) He tells his story.
(d) He spins it around.
4. How does Joey get to Pittsburgh?
(a) He takes a cab.
(b) He takes a bus.
(c) He gets a train ticket.
(d) His mother drives him.
5. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(a) All of these.
(c) Old fashioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Joey sent to Pittsburgh?
2. How does Joey feel when he sneaks out of class while he has a substitute teacher?
3. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
4. Why does Ed say Joey is at his new school?
5. How does Maria's father respond to Joey's attempts to make it up to Maria?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)