|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
(a) They just buy a new one.
(b) He vomits it up.
(c) His stomach is pumped.
(d) He finds it in his stool.
2. What does Ed say it is important for Joey to learn?
(a) To behave like other children.
(b) To not give in to fears.
(c) To sit still.
(d) To make good decisions.
3. Why does Joey go to the nurse after sneaking out of class when he has a substitute?
(a) To take his medication.
(b) To get some pepto bismol.
(c) To lay down for a while.
(d) To wrap his ankle.
4. What does Joey do when Ed says his mother is part of his problem?
(b) Agrees with him.
(d) Defends her.
5. Who is having a party when Joey goes to Special Education the second time?
(b) The teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
2. How does Mr. Preston feel about Joey's mother not coming to the appointment?
3. What does Joey ask his mother for more of after his first day at the new school?
4. What does Maria's father call Joey?
5. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)