|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
2. What does Joey feel inspired to do after listening to Mrs. Cole?
(a) Make the world a better place.
(b) Study harder.
(c) Become a teacher.
(d) Be more normal.
3. What does Ed say Joey's grandmother did to cause him problems?
(a) Left him.
(b) Berated him.
(c) Abused him.
(d) Coddled him.
4. Why does Joey pick up a dirty band aid off the ground?
(a) His scratched arm hurts.
(b) It looks like the nose to him.
(c) He thinks it is the one he took off.
(d) He wants to give it to Muriel
5. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To keep his things safe.
(b) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(c) So he won't have to remember a combination.
(d) To make him feel responsible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Joey punished for hurting a classmate?
2. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
3. Why is Maria transferred to a different school?
4. What is Joey's father's name?
5. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)