|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey feel inspired to do after listening to Mrs. Cole?
(a) Become a teacher.
(b) Study harder.
(c) Be more normal.
(d) Make the world a better place.
2. Why does Joey hope to find the severed nose of his classmate?
(a) So he won't be in trouble anymore.
(b) He is curious what it looks like.
(c) He wants the bad dreams to stop.
(d) So he can make ammends.
3. How does Joey feel when he sneaks out of class while he has a substitute teacher?
4. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Lose his patience.
(b) Hurt someone else.
(c) Run out of chances.
(d) Offend people.
5. What does Joey say in a restaurant that makes his mother cry?
(a) He wants to be good.
(b) Nobody believes him.
(c) People think he is brain damaged.
(d) He is sorry she is so sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
2. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
3. How old was Joey when his father left?
4. What kind of book does Joey's mom buy him?
5. What does Joey's mother do when she sees the dirty band aid Joey picks up?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)