|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
(a) Makes paper umbrellas.
(b) Rolls up car windows.
(c) Cleans cars.
(d) Sings and dances.
2. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) Some blocks.
(b) A can of paint.
(c) Some paper scraps.
(d) A ball.
3. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
(a) All of these.
(b) Old fashioned.
4. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
(a) Spider webs.
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) Razor sensors.
5. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
(a) The principal's office.
(b) The nurse's office.
(c) The restroom.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey cut himself at school?
2. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
3. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
4. What does Joey call his key?
5. Why does Joey need a key?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)