|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
(a) A teacher.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Lose his patience.
(b) Hurt someone else.
(c) Run out of chances.
(d) Offend people.
3. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To make him feel responsible.
(b) To keep his things safe.
(c) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(d) So he won't have to remember a combination.
4. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He is a bad person.
(b) He has the wrong medication.
(c) He is wired wrong.
(d) He was raised wrong.
5. How does Joey cut himself at school?
(a) He punches a wall.
(b) He sharpens his fingernails.
(c) He breaks his glasses.
(d) He uses a paperclip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
2. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
3. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
4. What does Joey have a key to?
5. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)