|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) During Fall Break.
(b) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(c) At the end of the year.
(d) Before the first day of school.
2. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To make him feel responsible.
(b) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(c) So he won't have to remember a combination.
(d) To keep his things safe.
3. What does Joey like to pretend strings in the doorways are?
(a) Razor sensors.
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) Spider webs.
4. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
(a) The principal.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
5. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) Ms. Maxy.
(d) The Principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
2. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
3. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
4. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
5. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)