|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Joey and his family to fight a lot?
(a) His mother's new rules.
(b) Joey's father.
(c) The money problems.
(d) Joey's medication.
2. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Offend people.
(b) Run out of chances.
(c) Lose his patience.
(d) Hurt someone else.
3. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
(a) He liked the color.
(b) It made his father mad.
(c) It was thought to calm him.
(d) His mother wanted a girl.
4. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
(a) The principal.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
5. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) Some blocks.
(b) Some paper scraps.
(c) A ball.
(d) A can of paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey cut himself at school?
2. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
3. Who watches Joey most of the time?
4. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
5. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)