|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) Her cane.
(d) Her false teeth.
2. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He is a bad person.
(b) He has the wrong medication.
(c) He was raised wrong.
(d) He is wired wrong.
3. Who watches Joey most of the time?
(a) His uncle.
(b) A school teacher.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) A daycare owner.
4. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
(b) A bad kid.
(c) A handful.
(d) A nuissance.
5. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Finished something.
(b) Made someone happy.
(c) Found a real friend.
(d) Felt special.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
2. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
3. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
4. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
5. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)