|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
(a) The garbage.
(b) The phone.
(c) The sewer.
(d) The sky.
2. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
(a) It tastes bad.
(b) It doesn't work consistently.
(c) It makes him too mellow.
(d) It makes his head spin.
3. How old was Joey when his father left?
4. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Hurt someone else.
(b) Run out of chances.
(c) Lose his patience.
(d) Offend people.
5. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey have a key to?
2. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
3. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
4. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
5. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)