|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) During Fall Break.
(b) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(c) At the end of the year.
(d) Before the first day of school.
2. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Finished something.
(b) Felt special.
(c) Found a real friend.
(d) Made someone happy.
3. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her drawing.
(b) Her walking.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her words.
4. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
5. What about himself can Joey not control?
(a) His words.
(b) His limbs.
(c) His actions.
(d) His thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
2. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
3. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
4. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
5. Why does Joey need a key?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)