|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) At the end of the year.
(b) Before the first day of school.
(c) During Fall Break.
(d) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
2. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
(c) Pepto Bismol.
3. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
(a) His medication.
(b) His throat.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His lunch.
4. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(a) Touch others.
(b) Make unnecessary noises.
(c) All of these.
5. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) The Principal.
(b) His father.
(c) Ms. Maxy.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
2. What of his grandma's does Joey find after she leaves?
3. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
4. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
5. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)