|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joey say he is dependent on?
(a) His grandma.
(b) His teachers.
(c) His mother.
2. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
(a) He has the wrong medication.
(b) He was raised wrong.
(c) He is a bad person.
(d) He is wired wrong.
3. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
(a) Her words.
(b) Her walking.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her drawing.
4. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
(d) School Nurse.
5. Which of the following is Joey told not to do at school?
(b) All of these.
(c) Touch others.
(d) Make unnecessary noises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joey need a key?
2. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
3. What does Joey use in the pencil sharpener?
4. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
5. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)