|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
2. What about himself can Joey not control?
(a) His actions.
(b) His limbs.
(c) His thoughts.
(d) His words.
3. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Made someone happy.
(b) Finished something.
(c) Found a real friend.
(d) Felt special.
4. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Spanks him.
(d) Gives him his pill.
5. What does Joey use in the pencil sharpener?
(c) All of these.
(d) Popcicle Sticks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
2. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
3. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
4. How old was Joey when his father left?
5. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)