|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
(a) Gives him his pill.
(c) Sings a song.
(d) Spanks him.
2. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
(a) It makes him too mellow.
(b) It tastes bad.
(c) It makes his head spin.
(d) It doesn't work consistently.
3. What is the name of Joey's teacher?
(a) Miss Morgan.
(b) Ms. Monty.
(c) Mrs. Mondin.
(d) Mrs. Maxy.
4. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
(a) To make him happy.
(b) To let out his energy.
(c) To give herself a break.
(d) To make her husband mad.
5. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
(b) Amaretto Sour.
(d) Tequila Sunrise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
2. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
3. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
4. How old was Joey when his father left?
5. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)