|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Handful and Go Fish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) His locker.
(c) His mother's car.
(d) His house.
2. What does Joey say he has never done?
(a) Finished something.
(b) Made someone happy.
(c) Found a real friend.
(d) Felt special.
3. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
(a) Gym class.
(b) A juvenile center.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Special Education.
4. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
(a) Divorced him.
(b) Went crazy.
(c) Followed after him.
(d) Got a job with long hours.
5. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
(a) Makes paper umbrellas.
(b) Rolls up car windows.
(c) Sings and dances.
(d) Cleans cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
2. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
3. What is Joey's father's name?
4. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
5. What does Ms. Maxy have Joey do with the pencils?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)