|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He swallows it.
(b) He spins it around.
(c) He tells his story.
(d) He uses it for show and tell.
2. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
(a) An apple.
(b) A muffin.
(c) A blueberry.
(d) A bagel.
3. How does Joey wish people would see him?
4. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To keep his things safe.
(b) To make him feel responsible.
(c) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(d) So he won't have to remember a combination.
5. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His mother's car.
(b) His locker.
(c) His house.
(d) His bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey's mother feel when Joey asks his questions on the day he forgets his key?
2. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
3. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
4. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
5. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)