|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
(a) He jumped off of the fence post.
(b) He jumped off of the carousel.
(c) He jumped down from the barn rafters.
(d) He tripped over a guard rail.
2. What is Joey's father's name?
3. What does Joey feel inspired to do after listening to Mrs. Cole?
(a) Study harder.
(b) Make the world a better place.
(c) Be more normal.
(d) Become a teacher.
4. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
5. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Hurt someone else.
(b) Offend people.
(c) Lose his patience.
(d) Run out of chances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joey hope to find the severed nose of his classmate?
2. What does Joey's mother say she did before coming back to him?
3. What does Joey's mother have to do before talking to Joey the day he forgets his key?
4. Who does Joey sneak out of class with when he has a substitute teacher?
5. What does Joey have a key to?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)