|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
(a) It doesn't work consistently.
(b) It makes his head spin.
(c) It tastes bad.
(d) It makes him too mellow.
2. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) His father.
(b) Ms. Maxy.
(c) His mother.
(d) The Principal.
3. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
(a) Went crazy.
(b) Divorced him.
(c) Followed after him.
(d) Got a job with long hours.
4. What does Joey hurt another student with?
(c) His fingernails.
5. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is sent back to class.
(b) He is told to write lines.
(c) He is not given a cupcake.
(d) He is sent to the Principal's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
2. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
3. How does Joey wish people would see him?
4. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
5. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)