|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey hurt another student with?
(c) His fingernails.
2. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He didn't take his medicine.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is on a new medicine.
3. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
(a) A teacher.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. How old was Joey when his father left?
5. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
(a) The knife is too dangerous.
(b) His mother didn't sign the permission slip.
(c) He hasn't taken his medication.
(d) He is in trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the student Joey hurts?
2. Why does Joey need a key?
3. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
4. What does Joey's mother do when she pins Joey to the ground before school?
5. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)