|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joey say his grandmother usually acts?
2. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) The Principal.
(d) Ms. Maxy.
3. How does Joey feel when he sneaks out of class while he has a substitute teacher?
4. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
(a) He is in trouble.
(b) His mother didn't sign the permission slip.
(c) He hasn't taken his medication.
(d) The knife is too dangerous.
5. What does Joey plan to make with his new slogan?
(b) Bumper stickers.
(c) Vinyl signs.
(d) Pencil cases.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
2. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
3. Where is Joey told to get counseling?
4. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
5. What does Joey do repeatedly before going to school?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)