|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey say his mother understands about him?
(b) His pain.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His illness.
2. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
(a) The garage.
(b) The refridgerator.
(c) The stove.
(d) The closet.
3. Who watches Joey most of the time?
(a) A school teacher.
(b) His uncle.
(c) A daycare owner.
(d) His grandmother.
4. Where does Joey take a field trip to?
(a) The zoo.
(b) The Amish country.
(c) An office.
(d) A grocery store.
5. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He ate a whole pie.
(b) He got himself worked up.
(c) He threw up his medicine.
(d) He thought he saw his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Joey not allowed to carve pumpkins with the kids in his class?
2. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
3. What did Grandma used to pretend to be to please Joey?
4. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
5. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)