|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who notices when Joey's medication wears off?
(a) Ms. Maxy.
(c) His mother.
(d) The principal.
2. What made Joey overly hyper while on his field trip?
(a) He got himself worked up.
(b) He thought he saw his father.
(c) He ate a whole pie.
(d) He threw up his medicine.
3. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
(a) His desk.
(b) The cubby.
(c) The chalkboard.
(d) His pencil case.
4. Why does Joey go to the nurse after sneaking out of class when he has a substitute?
(a) To get some pepto bismol.
(b) To take his medication.
(c) To lay down for a while.
(d) To wrap his ankle.
5. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
(a) The stove.
(b) The refridgerator.
(c) The garage.
(d) The closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
2. Where does Joey cut himself while on a field trip?
3. What does Joey do to entertain the kids the day after his key is recovered?
4. What does Joey call his key?
5. Where does Joey yell to talk to his grandma after she leaves?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)