|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
(a) He vomits it up.
(b) He finds it in his stool.
(c) They just buy a new one.
(d) His stomach is pumped.
2. What does Joey play with after being rude to his teacher?
(a) Some blocks.
(b) Some paper scraps.
(c) A ball.
(d) A can of paint.
3. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
(a) The Tazmanian Devil.
(b) Daffy Duck.
(c) Bugs Bunny.
(d) Tweety Bird.
4. What does Joey feel inspired to do after listening to Mrs. Cole?
(a) Make the world a better place.
(b) Become a teacher.
(c) Study harder.
(d) Be more normal.
5. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To make him feel responsible.
(b) So he won't have to remember a combination.
(c) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(d) To keep his things safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
2. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
3. What is Joey's mother's favorite drink?
4. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
5. How does Joey cut himself at school?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)