|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the student Joey hurts?
2. How does Joey wish people would see him?
3. How is Joey punished during the party in Special Education?
(a) He is sent to the Principal's office.
(b) He is not given a cupcake.
(c) He is sent back to class.
(d) He is told to write lines.
4. What is the first thing Joey gets in trouble for on the field trip?
(a) Scaring a peacock.
(b) Saying a bad word.
(c) Playing with the rocking chairs.
(d) Wandering away from the class.
5. What does Joey feel inspired to do after listening to Mrs. Cole?
(a) Be more normal.
(b) Study harder.
(c) Make the world a better place.
(d) Become a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joey's mother do when her husband left?
2. What is Joey given instead of the pie on the field trip?
3. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
4. Why is Joey's room painted pink?
5. What does Joey's teacher do when he is rude to her?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)