|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
2. What goal does Joey tell the school nurse about?
(a) He wants to do one good thing every day.
(b) He wants to invent a better medicine for kids like him.
(c) He wants to help his mom stop drinking.
(d) He wants to become a teacher.
3. Where did Joey's Grandmother go when she left?
(a) Her daughter's house.
(b) Her son's house.
(c) A rest home.
(d) Her father's property.
4. How does Joey wish people would see him?
5. What does Joey stare into at his house to calm himself?
(a) The television.
(b) A can of paint.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The garbage disposal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cartoon character does Joey compare himself to?
2. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
3. Why does Joey say he is acting strangely the day after his key is recovered?
4. How is Joey's swallowed key eventually recovered?
5. How does Grandma express her hyperactivity?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)