|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joey think his personal problems all stemmed from?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
2. What does Joey do to help the person having a party?
(a) Sings loudly.
(b) Blows out the candles.
(c) All of these.
(d) Passes out hats.
3. How does Joey cut himself at school?
(a) He uses a paperclip.
(b) He punches a wall.
(c) He sharpens his fingernails.
(d) He breaks his glasses.
4. Where does Joey's grandmother try to lock him one day?
(a) The stove.
(b) The closet.
(c) The garage.
(d) The refridgerator.
5. What is the name of the student Joey hurts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey say is wrong with himself?
2. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
3. Why does Joey hope to find the severed nose of his classmate?
4. How does Joey describe his grandmother's house?
5. Why does Joey's mother allow him to run around before school?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)