|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches Joey most of the time?
(a) A daycare owner.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) A school teacher.
(d) His uncle.
2. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
(a) It doesn't work consistently.
(b) It tastes bad.
(c) It makes his head spin.
(d) It makes him too mellow.
3. What goal does Joey tell the school nurse about?
(a) He wants to help his mom stop drinking.
(b) He wants to do one good thing every day.
(c) He wants to become a teacher.
(d) He wants to invent a better medicine for kids like him.
4. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
(a) He might get sick.
(b) He is in trouble.
(c) He is not allowed too much sugar.
(d) He didn't take his medication.
5. What does Joey have a key to?
(a) His house.
(b) His locker.
(c) His mother's car.
(d) His bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joey NOT blame for what he sees is wrong with him?
2. What kind of abuse does Joey's grandma use most often?
3. What animal does Joey talk to while on a field trip?
4. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
5. What does Joey try to replace the severed nose of his classmate with?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)