|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gifted and Talented and Suspended.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey feel inspired to do after listening to Mrs. Cole?
(a) Become a teacher.
(b) Be more normal.
(c) Study harder.
(d) Make the world a better place.
2. Why is Joey not allowed to have any of the pie on his field trip?
(a) He didn't take his medication.
(b) He is not allowed too much sugar.
(c) He might get sick.
(d) He is in trouble.
3. What does Joey plan to make with his new slogan?
(a) Bumper stickers.
(c) Pencil cases.
(d) Vinyl signs.
4. What is Joey told to do when he throws a knife during pumpkin carving?
(a) Sit in the Big Quiet Chair.
(b) Sit in the bus.
(c) Go to the Special Education class.
(d) Go to the Principal's office.
5. What kind of pie does Joey see at the field trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Joey sent when he is unable to retrieve his swallowed key?
2. Where does Joey go when he sneaks out of class when he has a substitute teacher?
3. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
4. How did Joey sprain his ankle on the field trip?
5. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)