|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey do in his chair when he gets bored?
(a) Cuts it.
(b) Draws on it.
(c) Slaps the bottom of it.
2. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) During Fall Break.
(b) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
(c) At the end of the year.
(d) Before the first day of school.
3. What is Mrs. Cole's occupation?
(a) Motivational speaker.
(b) Substitute teacher.
(d) Gifted teacher.
4. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) The Principal.
(d) Ms. Maxy.
5. What is Joey's new slogan about families?
(a) Hate is not a Family Value.
(b) Love You Family, and They will Love You.
(c) Treat You Family Good.
(d) Families are Forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey say in a restaurant that makes his mother cry?
2. How does Joey feel when he sneaks out of class while he has a substitute teacher?
3. What does Joey do to help when it rains?
4. Who does Joey hope to see while in Pittsburgh?
5. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)