|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the teachers have a meeting with to discuss handling Joey?
(a) The principal.
(b) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
2. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) A teacher.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. Where is Joey sent after the key incident?
(a) Special Education.
(b) A juvenile center.
(c) Gym class.
(d) The hospital.
4. What does Joey hope will get stuck to his key when he swallows it?
(a) His lunch.
(b) His medication.
(c) His throat.
(d) His stomach.
5. Why does Joey hope to find the severed nose of his classmate?
(a) So he won't be in trouble anymore.
(b) He is curious what it looks like.
(c) He wants the bad dreams to stop.
(d) So he can make ammends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of teacher is Mrs. Howard?
2. What does Joey do when Ed says his mother is part of his problem?
3. What does Joey hurt another student with?
4. How does Joey's mother feel while he tells her what Ed said?
5. What is the name of the student Joey hurts?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)