|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey's mother say on the way to Pittsburgh that hurts his feelings?
(a) Taking the day off will never be worth it.
(b) His father would not know him if he saw him.
(c) She already knows what the scan will say.
(d) She wishes he had never been born.
2. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) To keep his things safe.
(b) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(c) So he won't have to remember a combination.
(d) To make him feel responsible.
3. Why is Joey sent to Pittsburgh?
(a) To speak with his father.
(b) To get a brain scan.
(c) To talk to Maria.
(d) To attend a new school.
4. What does the nutritionist say Joey needs more of?
(a) All of these.
5. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
(c) School Nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey plan to make with his new slogan?
2. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
3. What is the name of the student Joey hurts?
4. How is Joey punished for hurting a classmate?
5. What does Joey try to replace the severed nose of his classmate with?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)