|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joey's new slogan about families?
(a) Families are Forever.
(b) Treat You Family Good.
(c) Hate is not a Family Value.
(d) Love You Family, and They will Love You.
2. Who does Joey hope to see while in Pittsburgh?
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His father.
3. Who does Joey sneak out of class with when he has a substitute teacher?
(a) The gifted students.
(b) The morning class students.
(c) The afternoon class students.
(d) The Special Education students.
4. Who does Joey have an appointment with on his second day at the new school?
(a) The nutritionist.
(b) The psychologist.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The nurse.
5. What does Joey's mother say she did before coming back to him?
(a) Sought counselling.
(b) Pulled herself together.
(c) Got a job.
(d) Made herself ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Preston feel about Joey's mother not coming to the appointment?
2. How is Joey punished for hurting a classmate?
3. What does Joey have a key to?
4. Where did Joey's Grandmother go when she left?
5. Why is Maria transferred to a different school?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)