|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
(a) Hurt someone else.
(b) Run out of chances.
(c) Offend people.
(d) Lose his patience.
2. Who tells Joey where his grandmother went when she left?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) A teacher.
(d) His mother.
3. Why does Joey need a key?
(a) So he won't have to remember a combination.
(b) To keep his things safe.
(c) To get into his house when his mother is not home.
(d) To make him feel responsible.
4. What is Joey's mother's name?
5. Why is Joey's new medication not the best thing for him?
(a) It makes his head spin.
(b) It doesn't work consistently.
(c) It tastes bad.
(d) It makes him too mellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Maria transferred to a different school?
2. What is Joey left in a room with as part of a test?
3. What does Joey hate being called by teachers?
4. What is Mrs. Jarzab's occupation?
5. What does Joey's mother get defensive about when he tells her what Ed said on his first day at the new school?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)