|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey say in a restaurant that makes his mother cry?
(a) He is sorry she is so sad.
(b) People think he is brain damaged.
(c) He wants to be good.
(d) Nobody believes him.
2. How does Joey's mother feel while he tells her what Ed said?
3. How does Joey usually retrieve his key after swallowing it?
(a) By the natural order.
(b) By pulling it up by the string.
(c) Spitting it out.
(d) By vomitting.
4. Who does Joey have an appointment with on his second day at the new school?
(a) The nurse.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The psychologist.
(d) The nutritionist.
5. Who helps get Joey's medication changed?
(a) His mother.
(b) Ms. Maxy.
(c) His father.
(d) The Principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey do when Ed says his mother is part of his problem?
2. What does Joey try to replace the severed nose of his classmate with?
3. How does Joey tell his mother he felt during his first day at the new school?
4. Where are the class rules posted for Joey?
5. What does Joey's mother use as her medication?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)