|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Shifting Gears and Pittsburgh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Ms. Maxy most when Joey gets cut?
(a) She might lose her job.
(b) He has no insurance.
(c) It was her fault.
(d) She thinks he did it on purpose.
2. What does Joey's mother say she did before coming back to him?
(a) Made herself ready.
(b) Pulled herself together.
(c) Sought counselling.
(d) Got a job.
3. What medicine is Joey given when he swallows his key?
(c) Pepto Bismol.
4. Where is Joey told to get counseling?
(a) The school counseling center.
(b) A therapeutic office.
(c) The nurse's office.
(d) A Special Education center.
5. When do the teachers have a meeting to discuss handling Joey?
(a) Before the first day of school.
(b) At the end of the year.
(c) During Fall Break.
(d) At Parent Teacher Conferences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed say Joey's grandmother did to cause him problems?
2. How does Joey cut himself at school?
3. How does Joey get to Pittsburgh?
4. What does Ms. Maxy say Joey might do someday if he can't control himself?
5. What is the name of the student Joey hurts?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)