|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bertha say is the only time Seth is satisfied?
(a) when he's complaining
(b) when he's sleeping
(c) when he's making pots and pans
(d) when he's eating
2. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Seth want to do about Loomis?
(a) kick him out of the boardinghouse
(b) turn him over to the police
(c) get him a job out of town
(d) send him to a hospital
3. What does Molly say about her room?
(a) It's nice.
(b) It's worth more than she's paying.
(c) It's too small.
(d) It's the cleanest room she's seen.
4. What does Loomis compare Joe Turner catching slaves to?
(a) hunting possum
(c) picking apples
(d) target shooting
5. Who does Loomis say he's finding his wife for?
(a) Joe Turner
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Bertha been with Seth?
2. What does Martha say Loomis needs?
3. What does Mattie say she's been trying to figure out about Loomis?
4. What does Seth apologize to Molly for?
5. What is Molly's attitude toward men?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)