|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth remind Loomis of?
(a) what day it is
(b) how much breakfast he's eaten
(c) what time it is
(d) where his daughter is
2. What does Loomis want to say to Martha?
(b) that he wants her back
(c) that he hates her
(d) that he still loves her
3. What does Molly say about whether she would have gone to Bynum's father?
(a) She says she'd never go to someone spooky like that.
(b) She says she wouldn't go unless a priest came with her.
(c) She says she might try it, but only if she had to.
(d) She says it would be the first place she'd go.
4. What does Bertha describe as Jeremy's flaw?
(a) being foolish
(b) being blind
(c) being ignorant
(d) being young
5. Zonia asks Reuben what something feels like. What does she ask about?
(a) being dead
(b) being kissed
(c) having a home
(d) having a best friend
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth say about Loomis' dinner?
2. Why does Bynum tell Loomis that he's singing?
3. What is Molly's attitude toward men?
4. What does Seth say when Bertha asks why he is late?
5. What does Bertha give Mr. Loomis for breakfast?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)