|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeremy ask Molly to do?
(a) give him some money
(b) keep it a secret that he was fired
(c) get him a job
(d) run away with him
2. What does Reuben say the ghost was wearing?
(a) an old torn shirt
(b) a white dress
(d) Sunday good clothes
3. What does Seth apologize to Molly for?
(a) asking for too much money
(b) getting angry
(c) Loomis' behavior
(d) the late breakfast
4. What type of person does Molly ask Bynum if he is?
(a) a spooky person
(b) a spirit person
(c) a voodoo person
(d) a wicked person
5. When does Bertha say is the only time Seth is satisfied?
(a) when he's sleeping
(b) when he's eating
(c) when he's complaining
(d) when he's making pots and pans
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Herald Loomis been looking for his wife?
2. What does Loomis want to say to Martha?
3. What does Seth say Joe Turner wanted from Loomis?
4. What does Loomis say when Mattie asks what he'll do if he can't find his wife?
5. Who does Bertha blame for Jeremy's behavior?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)