|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What places does Jeremy say he wants to see?
(a) all of them
(b) where history was made
(c) the old places
(d) where life is full
2. What does Seth chide Bynum for?
(a) taking too long for his turn
(c) falling asleep while playing
(d) making jokes
3. What does Zonia suggest the ghost might have been?
(a) a demon
(b) an animal
(c) an angel
(d) a hallucination
4. Where does Seth say he was born?
(a) in the North
(b) in the West
(c) in the East
(d) in the South
5. What does Loomis tell Zonia to do at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) stay around the house
(b) stop bothering Bertha
(c) go out and play
(d) take a message to the church
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeremy ask Molly to do?
2. What dead person does Reuben say he saw?
3. What does Bertha say Loomis needs?
4. What does Zonia's father say can happen if you miss someone too much?
5. Why does Bynum tell Loomis that he's singing?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)