|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bynum say he used to do?
(a) pick tobacco
(b) pick cotton
(c) pick apples
(d) pick oranges
2. What suggestion does Molly give Jeremy about his job?
(a) He can start playing guitar for a living.
(b) He can get work at the mill.
(c) He can get rehired, because they won't recognize him.
(d) He can make pots and pans with Seth.
3. What places does Jeremy say he wants to see?
(a) where life is full
(b) the old places
(c) where history was made
(d) all of them
4. Why was Jeremy fired?
(a) He yelled at his boss.
(b) He wouldn't pay 50 cents extortion to keep his job.
(c) He dropped a hammer and injured another worker.
(d) He was drinking on the job.
5. What does Bertha say Loomis needs?
(a) someone to watch over him
(b) someone to feed him
(c) someone to make him laugh
(d) someone to keep him in line
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Seth want to do about Loomis?
2. What does Mattie give to Zonia?
3. What does Seth say Joe Turner wanted from Loomis?
4. What does Bertha describe as Jeremy's flaw?
5. What does Loomis say he's forgotten?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)