|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Martha move up North?
(a) because she was afraid of her mother
(b) because she was lonely in the South
(c) because she didn't want to see Herald
(d) because her church moved
2. What suggestion does Molly give Jeremy about his job?
(a) He can make pots and pans with Seth.
(b) He can start playing guitar for a living.
(c) He can get work at the mill.
(d) He can get rehired, because they won't recognize him.
3. What does Reuben suggest might have happened to Zonia's mother?
(a) She might have changed her name.
(b) She might be dead.
(c) She might have left the country.
(d) She might have married again.
4. What profession does Bynum ask if Loomis has had?
5. Who does Bertha blame for Jeremy's behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie say no man wants?
2. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Seth want to do about Loomis?
3. What does Seth apologize to Molly for?
4. Who did Reuben see out in the yard the previous night?
5. What does Reuben say Zonia looks like?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)