|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth say about Loomis' dinner?
(a) His plate is on the table.
(b) He is too late and can have no dinner.
(c) Bertha will come to cook him a late dinner.
(d) He'll have to pay extra for the dinner.
2. What does Reuben suggest might have happened to Zonia's mother?
(a) She might be dead.
(b) She might have married again.
(c) She might have changed her name.
(d) She might have left the country.
3. What does Bertha say Loomis needs?
(a) someone to watch over him
(b) someone to feed him
(c) someone to keep him in line
(d) someone to make him laugh
4. What dead person does Reuben say he saw?
(a) Seth's mother
(b) Bertha's grandmother
(c) Seth's grandfather
(d) Bertha's father
5. Where does Bynum say the song he starts singing comes from?
(d) New Orleans
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bertha say was doing the same as Loomis?
2. What does Bynum say he used to do?
3. What profession does Bynum ask if Loomis has had?
4. Where does Seth say he was born?
5. What does Molly say her mother wouldn't do?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)