|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mattie say she's been trying to figure out about Loomis?
(a) why Loomis wants to find his wife
(b) how old Loomis is
(c) what Loomis really feels
(d) if Loomis really saw things
2. What places does Jeremy say he wants to see?
(a) where history was made
(b) the old places
(c) where life is full
(d) all of them
3. What suggestion does Molly give Jeremy about his job?
(a) He can start playing guitar for a living.
(b) He can make pots and pans with Seth.
(c) He can get work at the mill.
(d) He can get rehired, because they won't recognize him.
4. What does Bertha describe as Jeremy's flaw?
(a) being young
(b) being ignorant
(c) being blind
(d) being foolish
5. What does Bynum say he used to do?
(a) pick cotton
(b) pick tobacco
(c) pick apples
(d) pick oranges
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bynum say the song he starts singing comes from?
2. Where did Reuben see the dead person?
3. Who does Bertha say was doing the same as Loomis?
4. Who did Reuben see out in the yard the previous night?
5. Zonia asks Reuben what something feels like. What does she ask about?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)