|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person Molly says she loves?
(a) her mother
(b) her grandma
(c) her priest
2. What does Loomis say about Mattie's dress?
(a) It's soft.
(b) It's too short.
(c) It's looking old.
(d) It's got a lot of color.
3. Where did Reuben see the dead person?
(a) in the sky
(b) through Seth's window
(c) by the church
(d) by the pigeon coop
4. What does Seth keep urging Bynum to do?
(a) stop singing and play
(b) stop fidgeting in his seat
(c) stop cheating
(d) stop talking to Loomis
5. What does Loomis want to say to Martha?
(b) that he still loves her
(c) that he wants her back
(d) that he hates her
Short Answer Questions
1. What odd shift does Seth work?
2. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Seth want to do about Loomis?
3. Zonia asks Reuben what something feels like. What does she ask about?
4. How does Loomis react to Bynum's singing?
5. What does Seth say about Loomis' dinner?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)