|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Seth want to do about Loomis?
(a) send him to a hospital
(b) turn him over to the police
(c) get him a job out of town
(d) kick him out of the boardinghouse
2. What suggestion does Molly give Jeremy about his job?
(a) He can get rehired, because they won't recognize him.
(b) He can get work at the mill.
(c) He can make pots and pans with Seth.
(d) He can start playing guitar for a living.
3. What does Loomis say when Mattie asks what he'll do if he can't find his wife?
(a) Loomis says that if he doesn't find her, he'll live for his daughter.
(b) Loomis says that he can't not find her.
(c) Loomis says that if he doesn't find her, he'll die.
(d) Loomis says that if he doesn't find her, he doesn't know what will happen.
4. What profession does Bynum ask if Loomis has had?
5. Why does Seth say Bynum is singing?
(a) to distract him
(b) because he's nuts
(c) to be obnoxious
(d) to annoy him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mattie give to Zonia?
2. Who does Loomis cut with his knife?
3. Where did Reuben see the dead person?
4. What does Loomis say about Mattie's dress?
5. How long ago does Bynum say he learned the song?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)