|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation does Bertha give for Loomis' behavior?
(a) He is touched by God.
(b) He is touched by the devil.
(c) He got hit on the head.
(d) He drank too much.
2. What does Molly say her mother wouldn't do?
(a) eat something she didn't make herself
(b) wear clothes worn by another
(c) drink anything someone gave her
(d) leave a window open
3. What is Bynum doing when he comes downstairs in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who does Loomis cut with his knife?
5. What does Bertha describe as Jeremy's flaw?
(a) being young
(b) being blind
(c) being ignorant
(d) being foolish
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bynum say the song he starts singing comes from?
2. What does Seth say Joe Turner wanted from Loomis?
3. How long ago does Bynum say he learned the song?
4. When does Bertha say Mattie will find what she's looking for?
5. Zonia asks Reuben what something feels like. What does she ask about?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)