|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth chide Bynum for?
(a) falling asleep while playing
(c) making jokes
(d) taking too long for his turn
2. What places does Jeremy say he wants to see?
(a) all of them
(b) where history was made
(c) where life is full
(d) the old places
3. What does Bertha describe as Jeremy's flaw?
(a) being young
(b) being blind
(c) being foolish
(d) being ignorant
4. When does Bertha say Mattie will find what she's looking for?
(a) wher she learns to tell right from wrong
(b) when she starts looking for it
(c) when it looks like she'll never find it
(d) when she takes Bertha's advice
5. What does Loomis want to say to Martha?
(a) that he still loves her
(c) that he hates her
(d) that he wants her back
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Act 2, Scene 3 take place in?
2. What does Bertha recommend to Loomis?
3. What does Bynum say he used to do?
4. Where does Bynum say the song he starts singing comes from?
5. How long has Herald Loomis been looking for his wife?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)