Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Loomis doing when Joe Turner caught him?
(a) preaching to gamblers
(b) sleeping under a tree
(c) buying bread
(d) fishing at a public pond
2. What does Reuben say the ghost was wearing?
(a) a white dress
(b) Sunday good clothes
(d) an old torn shirt
3. Who did Reuben see out in the yard the previous night?
4. Who does Loomis say he's finding his wife for?
(a) Joe Turner
5. Where does Bynum say the song he starts singing comes from?
(a) New Orleans
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zonia suggest the ghost might have been?
2. What does Mattie say she's been trying to figure out about Loomis?
3. What does Loomis say when Mattie asks what he'll do if he can't find his wife?
4. Why does Seth say Bynum is singing?
5. What does Seth say when Bertha asks why he is late?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)