|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loomis compare Joe Turner catching slaves to?
(b) hunting possum
(c) target shooting
(d) picking apples
2. What does Molly say about her room?
(a) It's the cleanest room she's seen.
(b) It's too small.
(c) It's worth more than she's paying.
(d) It's nice.
3. Who does Bertha blame for Jeremy's behavior?
4. What does Martha say Loomis needs?
(c) a song
(d) a woman
5. What does Reuben say the ghost was wearing?
(a) Sunday good clothes
(b) a white dress
(c) an old torn shirt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth say when Bertha asks why he is late?
2. What has Joe Turner come with?
3. What does Seth say about Loomis' dinner?
4. What does Seth warn Jeremy, now that Jeremy has no job?
5. Who did Reuben see out in the yard the previous night?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)