|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Loomis say he's finding his wife for?
(d) Joe Turner
2. What are Seth and Bynum doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) rolling dice
(b) playing dominoes
(c) playing checkers
(d) playing cards
3. What does Seth remind Loomis of?
(a) where his daughter is
(b) what day it is
(c) how much breakfast he's eaten
(d) what time it is
4. What does Loomis compare Joe Turner catching slaves to?
(a) hunting possum
(b) picking apples
(d) target shooting
5. What does Bynum say he used to do?
(a) pick cotton
(b) pick apples
(c) pick oranges
(d) pick tobacco
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bynum say the song he starts singing comes from?
2. What does Loomis say when Mattie asks how he got separated from his wife?
3. Who does Bynum say he bound?
4. What has Joe Turner come with?
5. What does Mattie say she's been trying to figure out about Loomis?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)