|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertha say Loomis needs?
(a) someone to watch over him
(b) someone to keep him in line
(c) someone to make him laugh
(d) someone to feed him
2. What suggestion does Molly give Jeremy about his job?
(a) He can start playing guitar for a living.
(b) He can make pots and pans with Seth.
(c) He can get work at the mill.
(d) He can get rehired, because they won't recognize him.
3. What does Seth chide Bynum for?
(a) falling asleep while playing
(b) making jokes
(d) taking too long for his turn
4. What does Bynum encourage Mattie to do?
(a) keep the pouch under her pillow for luck
(b) look insider herself to find her own song
(c) go track down Jeremy
(d) leave and find a new place to be
5. What does Seth remind Loomis of?
(a) where his daughter is
(b) what time it is
(c) how much breakfast he's eaten
(d) what day it is
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Loomis say when Mattie asks how he got separated from his wife?
2. What explanation does Bertha give for Loomis' behavior?
3. What does Reuben say the ghost was wearing?
4. What is Molly's attitude toward men?
5. Where does Bynum say the song he starts singing comes from?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)