|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth say Joe Turner wanted from Loomis?
(a) his sweat and caring
(b) someone to do his work for him
(c) someone to make him feel big
(d) someone to take his anger out on
2. What does Seth threaten to kick Loomis out if he does?
(a) cause a disturbance
(b) become noisy
(c) be impolite to Bertha
(d) continue acting strangely
3. Why does Seth say Bynum is singing?
(a) because he's nuts
(b) to distract him
(c) to annoy him
(d) to be obnoxious
4. What is Bynum doing when he comes downstairs in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Seth remind Loomis of?
(a) how much breakfast he's eaten
(b) where his daughter is
(c) what time it is
(d) what day it is
Short Answer Questions
1. In what context does Bynum use the play's title?
2. What does Loomis want to say to Martha?
3. Who does he say made up the song?
4. Who does Loomis cut with his knife?
5. What does Zonia suggest the ghost might have been?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)