|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertha describe as Jeremy's flaw?
(a) being ignorant
(b) being young
(c) being foolish
(d) being blind
2. What does Loomis compare Joe Turner catching slaves to?
(a) picking apples
(b) target shooting
(d) hunting possum
3. What does Mattie give to Zonia?
(a) a doll
(b) a flower
(c) a ribbon
(d) a picture
4. How does Loomis react to Bynum's singing?
(a) He doesn't like it.
(b) He starts singing along.
(c) He wants to hear more.
(d) He sings a different song, louder.
5. Who does Bertha say was doing the same as Loomis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth chide Bynum for?
2. What does Zonia's father say can happen if you miss someone too much?
3. What does Loomis say when Mattie asks how he got separated from his wife?
4. What does Martha say she's been doing since Herald picked up Zonia at her mother's?
5. Zonia asks Reuben what something feels like. What does she ask about?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)