|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Bynum ask if Loomis has had?
2. What does Mattie give to Zonia?
(a) a doll
(b) a ribbon
(c) a picture
(d) a flower
3. What suggestion does Molly give Jeremy about his job?
(a) He can make pots and pans with Seth.
(b) He can get work at the mill.
(c) He can start playing guitar for a living.
(d) He can get rehired, because they won't recognize him.
4. What does Molly say her mother wouldn't do?
(a) eat something she didn't make herself
(b) drink anything someone gave her
(c) wear clothes worn by another
(d) leave a window open
5. What does Jeremy suggest Molly needs a man for?
(a) to keep her out of trouble
(b) to have a good time
(c) to protect her
(d) to help her make a living
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Loomis say when Mattie asks how he got separated from his wife?
2. Where does Bynum say Jeremy's gone at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Loomis want to say to Martha?
4. Who was Joe Turner's brother?
5. Why does Seth say Bynum is singing?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)