|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bynum say Jeremy's gone at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Jeremy is applying for a second job.
(b) Jeremy left early for work.
(c) Jeremy is visiting a relative.
(d) Jeremy is at church.
2. What does Mattie give to Zonia?
(a) a picture
(b) a doll
(c) a ribbon
(d) a flower
3. What does Bynum say his father used to do for people?
(a) tell their future
(b) find their fortune
(c) heal them
(d) bless them
4. What does Reuben suggest might have happened to Zonia's mother?
(a) She might have married again.
(b) She might have changed her name.
(c) She might have left the country.
(d) She might be dead.
5. What does Bertha recommend to Loomis?
(a) a school for Zonia
(b) a farm she knows is hiring
(c) a man who might be able to find his wife
(d) another boardinghouse
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bertha say is the only time Seth is satisfied?
2. What does Seth keep urging Bynum to do?
3. What does Seth say about Loomis' dinner?
4. Where does Seth say he was born?
5. Who does Bynum say he bound?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)