|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What odd shift does Seth work?
(a) two hours on, two hours off
(b) on the weekends
(c) every other day
(d) at night
2. What does Mattie give to Zonia?
(a) a ribbon
(b) a picture
(c) a flower
(d) a doll
3. What is Molly's attitude toward men?
(a) She loves everything about men.
(b) She doesn't trust them.
(c) She knows there is one true man for her.
(d) She hates all men.
4. Why did Martha move up North?
(a) because she was afraid of her mother
(b) because her church moved
(c) because she didn't want to see Herald
(d) because she was lonely in the South
5. How long was Loomis kept by Joe Turner?
(a) thirteen years
(b) seven years
(c) ten years
(d) three years
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertha give Mr. Loomis for breakfast?
2. What does Seth apologize to Molly for?
3. What does Bynum say his father used to do for people?
4. What does Reuben suggest might have happened to Zonia's mother?
5. Who did Reuben see out in the yard the previous night?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)