|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Loomis say he's finding his wife for?
(c) Joe Turner
2. What does Martha say Loomis needs?
(b) a woman
(d) a song
3. Where does Bynum say the song he starts singing comes from?
(c) New Orleans
4. Zonia asks Reuben what something feels like. What does she ask about?
(a) having a home
(b) having a best friend
(c) being dead
(d) being kissed
5. What does Seth warn Jeremy, now that Jeremy has no job?
(a) Jeremy will be out a place to live by Saturday.
(b) Jeremy will have to get his job back, at less money.
(c) Jeremy will have to sell his guitar.
(d) Jeremy will get arrested for vagrancy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth keep urging Bynum to do?
2. Why did Martha move up North?
3. What does Seth say when Bertha asks why he is late?
4. Why does Seth say Bynum is singing?
5. What does Seth say about Loomis' dinner?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)